Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 06:31 PM

17,597 posts, read 17,629,777 times

Advertisements

FOX News - Top Stories - 'FALSE': Backlash against Benghazi report from US personnel on ground - Page 1 of 5

Why would they write a piece of fiction? Obama can't legally run for president again. Guess they want to help their darling Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2013, 06:39 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
It has to be for Hillary - the "What difference does it make" video clip is a killer for her.
This is also about Susan Rice - there has to be some effort to "save" her career. Without Obama, she has nothing.
I don't think they can revive the "It was the Video" story and make anyone believe it -- very odd story by the NYT.
Our Security people are not buying a word of it.

Old 12-29-2013, 06:41 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Republicans are very capable of writing fiction, we all know that. What's to say this isn't true, because it doesn't fit the right-wing agenda?

Old 12-29-2013, 07:04 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,386,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
FOX News - Top Stories - 'FALSE': Backlash against Benghazi report from US personnel on ground - Page 1 of 5

Why would they write a piece of fiction? Obama can't legally run for president again. Guess they want to help their darling Hillary.
[MOD CUT/off topic]

Why don't you link the NYT investigation? VERY thorough and well-written. Doesn't make anybody come out looking so smart. Hillary's SD, Obama, the diplomatic and intel missions- all come off with egg on their faces.

That's why I tend to trust their reporting.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-30-2013 at 09:24 AM..

Old 12-29-2013, 07:16 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,386,289 times
OK, I just read the Fox "rebuttal". It doesn't even contradict the exhaustive NYT account, let alone offer any contrary evidence.

Don 't accept the RW CliffNotes on this one, people. Do some reading. Fact is, the truth is bad enough.

Old 12-29-2013, 09:47 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
OK, I just read the Fox "rebuttal". It doesn't even contradict the exhaustive NYT account, let alone offer any contrary evidence.

Don 't accept the RW CliffNotes on this one, people. Do some reading. Fact is, the truth is bad enough.
Exhaustive? C'mon dude, the damn article contradicts itself. This is nothing but a little gift to Hillary, a "see, this is what we can do for you" piece of krap. The Clinton's have an incestuous relationship with the NYT...get used to this kind of silliness for the next two years along with all manner of viciousness aimed at Chris Christie.

Old 12-29-2013, 09:54 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It has to be for Hillary - the "What difference does it make" video clip is a killer for her.
This is also about Susan Rice - there has to be some effort to "save" her career. Without Obama, she has nothing.
I don't think they can revive the "It was the Video" story and make anyone believe it -- very odd story by the NYT.
Our Security people are not buying a word of it.
Don't forget about Valerie Jarrett.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:06 PM

2,672 posts, read 2,716,771 times
Why dont we send Michell Bachmann and her right wing friends over to due an investigation...oh I guess they already did and arent saying what they learned. Maybe Fox news should get off their @@@ and do their own investigation or maybe Darell Issa instead of sitting around in DC collecting a check... just like a Republican complaining about gubbermint while taking the check.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:29 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Article's been up since yesterday... but I guess you had to wait for Fox to set your TPs before you could comment.

Why don't you link the NYT investigation? VERY thorough and well-written. Doesn't make anybody come out looking so smart. Hillary's SD, Obama, the diplomatic and intel missions- all come off with egg on their faces.

That's why I tend to trust their reporting.
Benghazi is way more than egg on a few faces, these people, obama and Hillery, are cowards and murderers. Nothing can excuse their actions. They are responsible for four good Americans losing their lives. That is just in Benghazi, they are responsible for many more murderers that just the four this story is about.
these are very bad people who shouldn't be in any leadership role, they should be in prison...

Old 12-29-2013, 10:55 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
I think this would fall under the category of putting lipstick on a pig.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies