Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 01:18 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,871,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
If he lies as much as his lying, communist, America hating, brother barrack, everything he says is a lie..
Yeah, I would DEFINITELY take this guy with an Oprah-sized grain of salt. Lying seems to be pretty well ingrained into the Obama family DNA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2013, 01:21 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,776,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
LOL!

That is EXACTLY what I said to my wife the other night when we were watching Swordfish (for about the 50th time for me....lol) and the movie got to the part where John Travolta shot the senator while the senator was fly fishing.

He had some line he said that went something like "I've changed my identity so many times I don't even know who I am anymore."

Fits like a glove.
Obama may have been born in the U.S. but he sure has alot of outside the U.S. muslim and Kenyan communist influence.

Who's is Obama's confidant? Valerie Jarrett, born in Shiraz, Iran, to African-American parents, Bowman. In 1983 Jarrett married William Robert Jarrett, son of Chicago Sun-Times reporter Vernon Jarrett. Jarrett's previous year's income, in a 2009 report, was a $300,000 salary and $550,000 in deferred compensation from The Habitat Executive Services.

Old 12-20-2013, 01:37 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,970,546 times
Isn't it remarkable that the MSM/propaganda arm of the DNC still hasn't widely publicized the facts about Obama's family and friends that are recited on this thread?

Old 12-20-2013, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Isn't it remarkable that the MSM/propaganda arm of the DNC still hasn't widely publicized the facts about Obama's family and friends that are recited on this thread?
Oh, I'm not shocked.

They did their best to hide the fact that a sitting US president had not one but TWO illegal immigrants living in the US on the taxpayer dole. Of course, they are probably trying to be like Ed Asner and not appear "anti-black" by publishing only feel-good stories about Obama.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:00 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,920,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Oh, I'm not shocked.

They did their best to hide the fact that a sitting US president had not one but TWO illegal immigrants living in the US on the taxpayer dole. Of course, they are probably trying to be like Ed Asner and not appear "anti-black" by publishing only feel-good stories about Obama.
A US President had TWO illegal immigrants........huh????

They don't publish only feel-good stories about Obama. They just don't criticize him for not wearing a tie in the Oval Office while working. There are a few Obama haters that just can't get over that. Every story about President Obama should be a screaming tirade against him. That's what hate does to a person. It makes them unreasonable.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:25 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,617,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
What on earth do you mean by that?
How is it better for anyone to be abusive?
msm/ book selling hype= thread makes no sense. op still quotes Bill O'Reilly as fact.

Everyone with an IQ over 100 realizes media hype is nothing but lie$ for dollar$. waste of time to keep peoples minds off reality.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:46 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,535,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
What on earth do you mean by that?
How is it better for anyone to be abusive?

You think it would have been better if Obama had seen his father knock his mother around like his half-brother saw happen to his mother?

Old 12-20-2013, 04:03 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,776,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You think it would have been better if Obama had seen his father knock his mother around like his half-brother saw happen to his mother?
You don't think knowing his father didn't want anything to do with him, that he made his mom pregnant with him while another woman was also pregnant by his dad, you don't think knowing that your dad was a loser drunk didn't have negative effects on him. Of course they did.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
A US President had TWO illegal immigrants........huh????

They don't publish only feel-good stories about Obama. They just don't criticize him for not wearing a tie in the Oval Office while working. There are a few Obama haters that just can't get over that. Every story about President Obama should be a screaming tirade against him. That's what hate does to a person. It makes them unreasonable.

Lol.....yes, he did, from his prize-winning father's family. Strangely enough, neither of them were deported, even though both of them were ignoring their deportation orders.

I would settle for the media reporting the truth instead of a screamting tirade against him. In his case, the truth is bad enough.

Old 12-21-2013, 12:40 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,767,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama may have been born in the U.S. but he sure has alot of outside the U.S. muslim and Kenyan communist influence.

Who's is Obama's confidant? Valerie Jarrett, born in Shiraz, Iran, to African-American parents, Bowman. In 1983 Jarrett married William Robert Jarrett, son of Chicago Sun-Times reporter Vernon Jarrett. Jarrett's previous year's income, in a 2009 report, was a $300,000 salary and $550,000 in deferred compensation from The Habitat Executive Services.
Yes, it seems he was raised mostly outside the USA. He was raised as a Muslim while he lived in Indonesia.

It's normal though for the democrats to make up some fantasy family for democrat political candidates. With the Kennedy's it was "Camelot". For the Clintons, there was a book "A Man from Hope" which was total fabrication, he was also fatherless so they made up one for him. The same was done for Obama.

It's part of that "Messiah" image that the liberal media does for liberal candidates and the voters fall for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies