Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2013, 10:08 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,030,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then quit hanging around homosexuals and annoying them. What they do isn't your affair.
Homosexuals are everywhere.

They want to be "mainstream".

How can Harrier avoid them?

Old 12-25-2013, 08:09 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,955,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
No, not really.

Harrier prefers to think of women - homosexual or not.

But Harrier notices that you didn't take the opportunity to deny that gays are obsessed with sex.

Interesting.
From my experience, the majority of all men - heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual - are obsessed with sex.

I've seen otherwise perfectly intelligent and logical heterosexual men do the dumbest things and spend ridiculous amounts of money in pursuit of sex ... and that goes for gay guys too.

A lot of men don't think with head they have on above their shoulders, but the other one ...

Old 12-25-2013, 08:17 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,499,214 times
Quote:
Your attraction to men is the core of your self identity, otherwise Harrier would never have any idea that you are gay.

He knew that you were gay long before he knew that you were a gardener, which seems to deflate the claim that you are first a gardener, and being gay is way down on the list.

Gays can't seem to help promote themselves as being such, which is why Harrier perceives sex as being at the core of their self identity.

You may want to work on that if it is not true, because when you constantly promote yourself as being gay, it leaves that perception.
Well, on the same token, I knew you were a bigot before I knew you were a virgin with the hots for his cat. Being gay is not the core of my identity. You do not know squat, you just assume.

Old 12-25-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
You can't seem to help not mentioning religion, even when you and Harrier agree that it should have no place in a discussion on public policy.

Why is that?
The definitive is public policy and the problem is that laws are indeed made with religion in mind. And there is no reason to deny gay people marriage other than ones religious views. And all that is from hate spread by people like you, hate and lies to spread your agenda of hate.

Old 12-25-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Your partner is a cougar?

Or were you looking for a big brother?
You know you are being a jerk, don't you? 15 years is not a big deal, my mom was 11 years younger than my step dad, my grandmother was 17 years younger than my grandfather. Many straight people marry someone older than or younger than themselves, but people like you make a big deal with anything when it comes to gay people, it is your obsession, that is why you spend so much time on gay related threads. Typical homophobe, a supposed het virgin obsessed with gay sex. You are a hoot.

Old 12-25-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Harrier makes it abundantly clear that he fighting a war.

A war against the people of darkness who would tear down the foundations of our civilization and leave us with ruins and wasteland.

That is what is occurring when marriage and the family is attacked.
Yeah, sure. You have yet to ever ever come up with any reason that the family is being attacked, threatened or marriage redefined. Because you really have nothing, so you create these straw men. That is wonderful, your side is losing because it lacks any kind of rational thinking.

Old 12-25-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
What is hilarious is your ridiculous claim that the earth is several million years old, and the number keeps growing year after year.
Well, you are very wrong, the earth is over 4 billion years old. Where do you get your information? Certainly not any book of science or fact.

Old 12-25-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Well, on the same token, I knew you were a bigot before I knew you were a virgin with the hots for his cat. Being gay is not the core of my identity. You do not know squat, you just assume.
Since Harrier is not a bigot, your post makes absolutely zero sense.

Drinking today?

Old 12-25-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
The definitive is public policy and the problem is that laws are indeed made with religion in mind. And there is no reason to deny gay people marriage other than ones religious views. And all that is from hate spread by people like you, hate and lies to spread your agenda of hate.
Wrong - Harrier argues from a non-religious standpoint.

His position is based in basic human morality.

It is you who constantly mentions religion in a discussion of public policy.

Kindly refrain from doing so, please.

Old 12-25-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
You know you are being a jerk, don't you? 15 years is not a big deal, my mom was 11 years younger than my step dad, my grandmother was 17 years younger than my grandfather. Many straight people marry someone older than or younger than themselves, but people like you make a big deal with anything when it comes to gay people, it is your obsession, that is why you spend so much time on gay related threads. Typical homophobe, a supposed het virgin obsessed with gay sex. You are a hoot.
Nope, Harrier has no such obsession.

You do have an obsession with sex, however, otherwise you would never make such an issue about your being gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies