Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 01:48 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Darwinian selection. I guess that's redundant with homos.

Old 01-24-2014, 01:54 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

Be afraid, be very afraid (or, just stay in the Podunk boonies and let the world continue to pass you by):

Crain's Chicago Business : Subscription Center

Old 01-24-2014, 01:55 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire_Days2345 View Post
In your opinion, should Michael Johnson (22) get life in prison for not disclosing his HIV and gonorrhea status, or should he not be sentenced, because after all, his male college partners willingly agreed to have unprotected casual sex with him.

HIV-positive college student secretly filmed sex tapes with 32 people: police - NY Daily News

Michael Johnson HIV-Positive Student Secretly Filmed Self Having Unprotected Sex With 31 People - YouTube

Hope they charge him with 32 counts of assault with intent to kill.

Old 01-24-2014, 01:56 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunStorm View Post
College wrestlers are often some muscularly big dudes. I doubt most his sexual partners were homosexual. Many if not most were likely heterosexual. Men are pretty easy to have sex with. Mentally especially. Boggles the mind how a man with HIV and gonorrhea can get so many male sexual partners but so many women in his same country complain they can't find a guy.

He should have to do some jail time. Looks like a big dude too. His neck is massive. I'm sure with his wrestling background and physical size he could kick the a** of most men in jail or prison he's thrown in with.

I regard my Catholic morals which I long threw away... as "preventative medicine" if I live them out. I'd rather be married to a 70 year old woman that supports me in becoming a better man than live the sexually promiscuous lives of these guys and reap HIV or herpes.
What does the fact that college wrestlers are muscular dudes have to do with anything, and since when do hetero-sexual men have sex with other men? If not gay they are certainly bi-sexual or as some would put it, on the down-low.

Old 01-24-2014, 02:19 PM

254 posts, read 318,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
What does the fact that college wrestlers are muscular dudes have to do with anything, and since when do hetero-sexual men have sex with other men? If not gay they are certainly bi-sexual or as some would put it, on the down-low.
Heterosexual, buffed, men have sex with gay men. Period. Sorry to bust your bubble of your sheltered, small life.

A lot of the men having sex with men in the United States considered "gay" in the United States would be considered heterosexual in Brazil.

Just like Brazil wouldn't consider Obama black but he's considered black in the United States. "Black" and "gay" are social constructs. Period. Story over with. Every man is bisexual and so is every woman. No one is born heterosexual or homosexual. One tends one way or the other. So, yeah, there are heterosexuals that have sex with gays. Gays being those that predominately have a sexual attraction to the same sex and personally identify as "gay" like I identify as "mulatto" (even though Americans regard me as black and technically their is only one biological race).

One does not have to "pass white" or "pass as straight." Those are cultural notions.

Old 01-24-2014, 02:26 PM

4,749 posts, read 4,323,760 times
This is another reason why I don't promote casual sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
I don't see a problem here. Don't gays know about HIV?
Yes, but not all gays have HIV.

Old 01-24-2014, 02:31 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
No, people should know the dangers of unprotected sex by now and participate at their own risk. HIV+ status isn't a death sentence anymore, medications extend life.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:52 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunStorm View Post
Heterosexual, buffed, men have sex with gay men. Period. Sorry to bust your bubble of your sheltered, small life.

A lot of the men having sex with men in the United States considered "gay" in the United States would be considered heterosexual in Brazil.

Just like Brazil wouldn't consider Obama black but he's considered black in the United States. "Black" and "gay" are social constructs. Period. Story over with. Every man is bisexual and so is every woman. No one is born heterosexual or homosexual. One tends one way or the other. So, yeah, there are heterosexuals that have sex with gays. Gays being those that predominately have a sexual attraction to the same sex and personally identify as "gay" like I identify as "mulatto" (even though Americans regard me as black and technically their is only one biological race).

One does not have to "pass white" or "pass as straight." Those are cultural notions.
Well cuz, I really have no idea where you are coming from. But for all intensive purposes anyone that has sex with the same is either homosexual, or bi-sexual. Some may identify as hetero-sexual, but they are indeed bi-sexual. As far as the buffed men comment, you talk as if there is no such thing as a buffed gay man. There are gays in all walks of life, including professional sports.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:53 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Thank you for saying what I was thinking.

Old 01-24-2014, 05:25 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,339,276 times
To all the people spouting about Darwinism on this thread, let me remind you that there is nothing on this earth more defiant to Darwinism than the diversity of human sexuality. Gay people exist and always have existed on every corner of this earth, within every racial, ethnic and religious group. From the most populated parts of the world to the tiny islands of the Pacific you can find gay people EVERYWHERE. Gay and bisexual people have been here since time beginning and we will be here until time ends. Some nasty guy making people sick in his dorm room won't be changing that anytime soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies