Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 02:21 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,724,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
Yup , thats called life and in life you take chances just like you do everyday when you drive to work , who knows you might not make it to work.

Its up to the person what they want in life, how much money, and how much they can control on their plate.
Sometimes you can get lucky and sometimes you can get the shaft. You as a person control your path , its not a easy free ride.
You, as a person, have control of certain aspects of your life. The key to survival sometimes, is in your ability to hang on tight and hang in there...when sh*t is beYOND your control.

Picture this.....the universe has a f*ckin spaz attack and you're caught in the crossfire! What do you do? What......do you DOOOOOO!? Hang on and start lookin for a soft place to land!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2014, 02:21 PM

275 posts, read 193,138 times
Wow he really thinks people want to starve black woman and children but never questions where baby daddy is.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:23 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,658,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
You, as a person, have control of certain aspects of your life. The key to survival sometimes, is in your ability to hang on tight and hang in there...when sh*t is beYOND your control.

Picture this.....the universe has a f*ckin spaz attack and you're caught in the crossfire! What do you do? What......do you DOOOOOO!? Hang on and start lookin for a soft place to land!
Survival of the fittest

Old 02-07-2014, 02:27 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,724,506 times
Quote:
Survival of the fittest
The Fittest.....Aka, the ones with a good grip, an eye for a good landing spot, and a sense of humor.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:49 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
I think Hilary Clinton is a disgusting pig and so is Michelle.

Sorry that statistics point and prove that most black women have 5 different baby daddies and usually are on welfare but so are some white trashy women too.

When your in a country illegally then you would be technically considered an illegal alien , parasite was added to give it more of a wow factor

Again , most people that are on welfare are black people and a lot of them abuse the welfare system , but so do some white and hispanic people too.

Again most of those women being called welfare mamas are just that , moms on welfare with multiple baby daddies or locked up baby daddies.

Republicans dont use a race card , mostly the black throw it around and ASSUME just as you are.

But let me ask you this , are you with holding people from their freedom of speech and opinion now? You might like the color blue and i might hate it , so you might think im a stupid ugly parasite for hating it. Would i care about what YOU think of me ? Nope ... Basically all of your assumptions are based off of your own opinion , feelings , emotions, and assumptions .
I would never want to live in a country without freedom of speech, and I deeply apologize if I implied censoring free speech. But I was taught to respect women, its called being a gentleman and a civilized person.

Why would you publicly say "I think Hilary Clinton is a disgusting pig and so is Michelle"?
Why would you make fun of black woman and say "5 different baby daddies"?

Conservatives are supposed to respect family values, be people of God, and respect manners and civilized behavior.

Conservatives like R. Reagan and G(H)W Bush were conservatives who acted like civilized humans beings. But most white conservative (men) in this forum are 100x more dirty, filthy, and disgusting than any of the blacks, South Americans, and liberal women they attack.

The conservative men in this country are moving to a culture of total stupidity and total ungentlemanlike filth.

Chad.

Old 02-07-2014, 03:00 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,658,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I would never want to live in a country without freedom of speech, and I deeply apologize if I implied censoring free speech. But I was taught to respect women, its called being a gentleman and a civilized person.

Why would you publicly say "I think Hilary Clinton is a disgusting pig and so is Michelle"?
Um because THAT is MY opinion , i am a blunt person and i speak my mind. Why am i NOT allowed to say that in public?

Why would you make fun of black woman and say "5 different baby daddies"?
Who made fun of them? I didnt , i was just going by statistics and what i see in person called REALITY

Conservatives are supposed to respect family values, be people of God, and respect manners and civilized behavior.
Says who? What law is there of this ? You mean EVERYONE should respect family values , be people of GOD, and respect manners and civilized behavior. I always show respect for people and family values. I am not big on religion but practice what you like and believe in what you like , its freedom.

Conservatives like R. Reagan and G(H)W Bush were conservatives who acted like civilized humans beings. But most white conservative (men) in this forum are 100x more dirty, filthy, and disgusting than any of the blacks, South Americans, and liberal women they attack.

I can say the same about liberal black men, but i dont since i dont pick and choose or play the blind game. It has nothing to do about being conservative or liberal , its about who the person is inside , their character.

The conservative men in this country are moving to a culture of total stupidity and total ungentlemanlike filth.

You mean PEOPLE of this country are moving to a culture of total stupidity and total filth.

Chad.

See heres the deal, by your replies you seem to sound very racist and sexiest but i wont label you that way.... If i posted what you just posted , see how fast a liberal would attack me. Lets not get it twisted now. Just because you respect a woman doesnt qualify you to be a gentleman and a civilized person , it takes my characteristics then that.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:18 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
See heres the deal, by your replies you seem to sound very racist and sexiest but i wont label you that way.... If i posted what you just posted , see how fast a liberal would attack me. Lets not get it twisted now. Just because you respect a woman doesnt qualify you to be a gentleman and a civilized person , it takes my characteristics then that.
When men publicly call a woman ugly, how do you think women who (think) they are unattractive feel?
I would imagine they feel embarrassed and want to cry. Why would you want to hurt someone like that?

And you might say conservatives have always acted that way, but that is far from the truth. America's Founding Fathers would kill men who insulted women. Andrew Jackson kills Charles Dickinson in duel — History.com This Day in History — 5/30/1806

And your understanding of the word "gentlemen" could not be more wrong.

gentleman (definition),
1. a chivalrous, courteous, or honorable man:
2. a man of good social position, especially one of wealth and leisure.

chivalrous (definition),
1. behaving in an honorable or polite way especially toward women
2. showing respect and politeness especially toward women.

gentleman: definition of gentleman in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)
Chivalrous - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I apologize for any rudeness in my post, I started off this post wanting to be fully nonpartisan, but my post above is not the way I wished it to be.

Have a good one aedubber,
Chad.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:23 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times
People are getting butt hurt on the Internet again.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:33 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,976,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulani View Post

I paid $45.00 for a full 12 credits at Phoenix College in 1976!

When I graduated in '79 I was making minimum wage working as a pre-school teacher. I DID make enough money working a 40 hour week to afford my own apartment... with money left over.
It is regrettable that working 40 hours a week or even 50 with minimum wage is not enough for most people to afford to live on their own.

Rent is usually 500-600 in most cheaper parts of the country.
Utilities between water, garbage, and electricity average to be about 100 or more.
Transportation costs to and from work coupled with car insurance, since most people drive cars. at least $100.
Money for food and clothing. At least $100.

550 - rent
100 - utilities
100 - transportation
100 - money/clothes

A minimum of $850 a month to live on your own. Wages of minimum wage BEFORE taxes = 1,160. That's for a single person who is not saving for retirement, not taking into account repair bills for their car or other financial surprises, or pets, or children, or entertainment. You really can't live on minimum wage anymore.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:41 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,976,447 times
This thread has gotten entirely off topic and is now disputing the president, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, and blacks at large. Really, the chauvinists and racists need to find somewhere else to peddle their disgruntled hate.

Please stay on the topic of the thread. It obviously is not Barack Obama's fault if you are earning minimum wage, this is not about the black community at all, please keep focused on the topic at hand.

Last edited by ColdAilment; 02-07-2014 at 08:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies