Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2014, 10:32 PM

878 posts, read 737,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
No doubt written by a biased Obama supporting attack dog.

Old 02-05-2014, 10:32 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
It is?
What I'm saying is that the official border or the top edge of the document say's Ontario, Province. The wording of the document clearly states Vancouver, BC which is the province of British Columbia. Vancouver is also near Washington, State. But the Document originates from the Province of Ontario back east.
Why would Ontario issue a birth certificate for a baby born in BC? I guess that is my real question.

Old 02-05-2014, 11:11 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Except that both McCain and Cruz are natural born citizens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
it doesnt matter because obama, like cruz and mccain were all born to US citizens, thus they ARE US citizens and thus eligible to be president.
McCain by senate resolution (which Obama voted for). If there was any doubt about Obama's citizenship, they could have done the same for him.

Patrick Leahy - United States Senator for Vermont :Release

Old 02-05-2014, 11:30 PM

878 posts, read 737,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
If there was any doubt about Obama's citizenship, they could have done the same for him.
Oh there was plenty of doubt about Obama's natural born citizenship but to question him to his face about it would have been seen by the liberal media and democrats as being racist.

Old 02-05-2014, 11:52 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
I'm believe what Sheriff Arpaio and Lt. Mike Zullo has in their possession is hard copy evidence of a Canadian birth. Think about it. There is no documented whereabouts of Obama's mother prior to his alleged birth on August 4, 1961. She disappears from February to August. Records indicate she was in Washington state 15 days after his birth to attend school. Didn't airlines refuse to allow newborn infants to fly back then because the change in air pressure would pop their delicate eardrums? I'm unsure. I think she was pregnant and settled in Seattle, Washington in her apartment and gave birth across the border in White Rock, Surrey, British Columbia at a hospital for unmarried women with embarrassing pregnancies. Most likely the grandparents did her paperwork back in Hawaii and submitted it, thereby creating the vital event which subsequently triggered the newspaper birth announcements that omit where the baby was specifically born. March can't get here soon enough to find out the truth about Obama as well as the unanswered questions about his true birth origins that has plagued him.
This birther krap just gets wackier
If this evidence is so earth shattering why the need to wait till March to reveal it.

Old 02-06-2014, 02:01 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
No doubt written by a biased Obama supporting attack dog.
exactly which part of the article do you believe is incorrect?

Old 02-06-2014, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
McCain......
mccain had a very unique situation. in 1936, the year of his birth, congress specifically considered births in the canal zone "US nationals" and not "US citizens". in 1938 the law was changed, making the births "US citizens" and made retro-active. obviously this distinction wasn't a concern for 2008 congress. the non-binding resolution was passed unanimously and without debate. here is the report that mccain's campaign commissioned on the subject:

Barackryphal: The Tribe/Olson Memo on Natural Born Citizenship

Old 02-06-2014, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Why would Ontario issue a birth certificate for a baby born in BC? I guess that is my real question.
it's signed by "Dudly Doright" ( Dudley Do-Right ). it's an intentional, and rather sloppy, prank.

Old 02-06-2014, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Oh there was plenty of doubt about Obama's natural born citizenship but ......
i thought that arpaio and zullo had congressmen lined up and ready to go on this:

"Sheriff Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse has got Congressmen aboard who have now seen documented evidence that proves 100% without a doubt that Obama's birth document he presented to the American public is a forgery. Congressmen have been briefed behind closed doors on evidence that we have never seen before pertaining to Obama's ineligibility to be president. "

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ngressman.html

what happened with that?

Old 02-06-2014, 03:48 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it's signed by "Dudly Doright" ( Dudley Do-Right ). it's an intentional, and rather sloppy, prank.
I'm surprised it wasn't signed by Strait McCool.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies