Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 08:16 PM

124 posts, read 153,873 times

Advertisements

I don't like the far right in the USA. It's time for a complete makeover of our political culture on both sides, and let's allow more than those two sides. I feel distanced from conservative ideology. I reject the vehement disapproval of public concern. I still hope fiscal conservatives can one day save America. I feel distanced after it became a crime to support universal health care in the US as a conservative. I'm not conservative. I'm not liberal.

Unfortunately I still deal with parents who think differently under the same roof.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:18 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
So you don't "like" people you don't agree with?

I think that's sad.

Educate yourself.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:20 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,138,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gousa14 View Post
I don't like the far right in the USA. It's time for a complete makeover of our political culture on both sides, and let's allow more than those two sides. I feel distanced from conservative ideology. I reject the vehement disapproval of public concern. I still hope fiscal conservatives can one day save America. I feel distanced after it became a crime to support universal health care in the US as a conservative. I'm not conservative. I'm not liberal.

Unfortunately I still deal with parents who think differently under the same roof.
Get a job.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:20 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,955,586 times
Maybe your parents should tell you to pack your bags and see how well you do on your own.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:22 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,733,702 times
Quote:

get off mommy's teat and grow a pair....ADC already said it... get a job!

Old 02-15-2014, 08:23 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,374,928 times
Quote:
I'm not conservative.
That is obvious.

Quote:
I'm not liberal.
You certainly write like one.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:28 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,974,506 times
Quote:

Anyone who believes that government can do something like run healthcare HAS to be a liberal. Nobody else is so mindlessly devoted to the religion of government.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:49 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,669,275 times
Quote:

The next 7 posts from your OP pretty much validates your feelings towards the far right. Quite a welcome. They will rat pack and bully you rather than explain reasons why you should alter your perception. To them, just from your post, you are the enemy to be destroyed. They will hound anything you post until you go away.

Good luck.

Old 02-15-2014, 09:13 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,974,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
The next 7 posts from your OP pretty much validates your feelings towards the far right. Quite a welcome. They will rat pack and bully you rather than explain reasons why you should alter your perception. To them, just from your post, you are the enemy to be destroyed. They will hound anything you post until you go away.

Good luck.
True. The child comes here to explain to us how stupid everyone is and how those of us who know something need to learn his superior ways.

Lots of luck with that goal.

The poor little kid hasn't even learned how to earn a living, but he believes himself worthy of changing the rules of how a society lives. The ignorance and arrogance is almost comical.

Old 02-15-2014, 09:14 PM

1,709 posts, read 2,169,525 times
I would normally not comment on this thread except for that last line. It makes me think that the OP was satirical. Anyone else or is that just me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies