Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 04:32 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,062,846 times

Advertisements

The leftie hero who started planned parenthood, margaret sanger, wanted this from the beginning.

They lefties have walked right into her ethnic cleansing scheme under the guise of "choice".

Useful Idiots!

More Black Babies Die in Abortions in New York City Than Given Birth | LifeNews.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2014, 04:37 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,948,601 times
Default I'm finally coming around to abortion......

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
The leftie hero who started planned parenthood, margaret sanger, wanted this from the beginning.

They lefties have walked right into her ethnic cleansing scheme under the guise of "choice".

Useful Idiots!

More Black Babies Die in Abortions in New York City Than Given Birth | LifeNews.com
You're coming around to Abortion because black women terminate their pregancies?

Is this News to you that Black women have abortions? Or did you warm up to abortion due the fact that they are black?

Old 02-21-2014, 04:37 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,463,584 times

Old 02-21-2014, 04:42 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Loving the faux concern for black pregnancies.

This ruse is used to get black support for the pro life movement.

If there were no white women getting abortions, there would be no pro life movement. And if white women were to stop getting abortions today, pro life groups would board up their offices the next morning and pin Mission Accomplished signs on their doors.

I see right through this stuff. Easily.

Old 02-21-2014, 04:43 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,789,910 times
Democrats basically breed themselves out of the voter base after a few generations. No wonder they are so desperate to import illegal aliens from other countries and get them citizenship.

Last edited by Little-Acorn; 02-21-2014 at 05:56 PM..

Old 02-21-2014, 04:44 PM

939 posts, read 3,386,739 times
It's rather obvious that her evil plan isn't working.

/sarcasm

Census: More minority U.S. births than white now - CBS News

Quote:
WASHINGTON (AP) - For the first time, racial and ethnic minorities make up more than half the children born in the U.S., capping decades of heady immigration growth that is now slowing.

New 2011 census estimates highlight sweeping changes in the nation's racial makeup and the prolonged impact of a weak economy, which is now resulting in fewer Hispanics entering the U.S.

"This is an important landmark," said Roderick Harrison, a former chief of racial statistics at the Census Bureau who is now a sociologist at Howard University. "This generation is growing up much more accustomed to diversity than its elders."

Old 02-21-2014, 04:46 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,974,506 times
I changed my mind about abortion long ago.

I had children. It drove home the moral and scientific fact that abortion is killing someone.

Old 02-21-2014, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
You're coming around to Abortion because black women terminate their pregancies?

Is this News to you that Black women have abortions? Or did you warm up to abortion due the fact that they are black?
They are aborting many more than are giving birth.

I have no part in this.

I've never been associated with an abortion, and hope never to be.

It is happening, you support it.

If less poverty stricken people are born, there's fewer leeches to support.

Old 02-21-2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Loving the faux concern for black pregnancies.

This ruse is used to get black support for the pro life movement.

If there were no white women getting abortions, there would be no pro life movement. And if white women were to stop getting abortions today, pro life groups would board up their offices the next morning and pin Mission Accomplished signs on their doors.

I see right through this stuff. Easily.
I am not concerned. I'm just starting to see that perhaps margaret sanger was correct that the poverty classes birthrates should be controlled.

Old 02-21-2014, 05:25 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:

Useful Idiots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post

From the OP's first post above with the article highlighted - to the post below, he is telling you the truth. He is approving of abortion when black women have them. That is exactly what the poster said.

Quote:
They are aborting many more than are giving birth.

I have no part in this.

I've never been associated with an abortion, and hope never to be.

It is happening, you support it.

If less poverty stricken people are born, there's fewer leeches to support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies