Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 08:20 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
Lol what? Mistake? Debunked? Where? Stop sugar coating it, it was no '' mistake '', it was voter fraud. It's not a coincidence that all of the dead voters, some of whome died in the 70s and 80s mind you, were all of a sudden registered and voted Democrat? Even if they were registered Republicans when they died?

Now I'm not saying that the GOP does not have voter fraud either, I'm sure both parties do. But this case was massive and real, and trying to downplay it is wrong.
Report: 1.8M dead registered to vote - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

The United States’ voter registration system is in chaos — about 24 million registrations are no longer valid and nearly 2 million dead people are still on voter rolls, according to a new report Tuesday.

If Sam Smith, who is registered as living on 222 Main Street is dead, and I claim to be him and vote, where is the voter fraud if no one caught me?

If Democrats thought 2 million Republican votes were being cast for dead people, they'd demand a voter identification to put an end to it, wouldn't they? However, if the Democrats are the ones fraudulently voting as the dead, and the nonexistent voters, they'd want to keep doing so and fight a voter identification, wouldn't they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2014, 08:25 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
I guess the NAACP only wanted white Republicans to march in their protest, since they required a photo ID to join the march.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:27 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
this bozo never tires of embarrassing himself.

Vice President Biden said new voter ID laws in North Carolina, Alabama, and Texas were evidence of “hatred” and “zealotry” during a Black History Month event at the Naval Observatory on Tuesday.

Biden: New voter ID laws tied to 'hatred' | TheHill
The Left knows how to use buzzwords. I got to give them credit for that. It's easy to reach their dim base when you use such language.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:28 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Requiring an ID to march against requiring an ID is a perfect example of the hypocrisy of the left and they can't even see it.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:30 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
He's right, as you well know but prefer not to admit.
He's not only NOT right, he's a racism! -squealing moron, as you well know but fear to admit.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:36 AM

1,138 posts, read 1,042,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Report: 1.8M dead registered to. - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

The United States’ voter registration system is in chaos — about 24 million registrations are no longer valid and nearly 2 million dead people are still on voter rolls, according to a new report Tuesday.

If Sam Smith, who is registered as living on 222 Main Street is dead, and I claim to be him and vote, where is the voter fraud if no one caught me?

If Democrats thought 2 million Republican votes were being cast for dead people, they'd demand a voter identification to put an end to it, wouldn't they? However, if the Democrats are the ones fraudulently voting as the dead, and the nonexistent voters, they'd want to keep doing so and fight a voter identification, wouldn't they?
Yep. And the liberal mainstream media would be all over it. We would be hearing about it more. But just like the IRS scandal and Benghazi, they brush it under the rug. The media sucks.

The REAL reason why Democrats are against Voter ID is because they need to have the votes of Illegal immigrants, who exclusively vote Democrat. It's illegal for them to vote in the first place, but without Voter ID there is no way to stop them.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:11 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Lol what? Mistake? Debunked? Where? Stop sugar coating it, it was no '' mistake '', it was voter fraud. It's not a coincidence that all of the dead voters, some of whome died in the 70s and 80s mind you, were all of a sudden registered and voted Democrat? Even if they were registered Republicans when they died?

Now I'm not saying that the GOP does not have voter fraud either, I'm sure both parties do. But this case was massive and real, and trying to downplay it is wrong.
If you are talking about dead people voting in South Carolina, that was proven to be false.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:13 AM

Apples and Oranges.

If you faint or get injured at a march, how will we know who you are?

Old 02-27-2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Wrong again. You still need to put your ID number on the forms. They then look up your ID in the database, if your ID doesn't match the number/information or doesn't show up at all, your vote is disqualified.

Have you ever voted by mail before? Or voted at all?
I have voted many, many times, kiddo. And in Oregon that isn't a requirement when voting by mail in.
Voter Identification Laws | Long Distance Voter - The Absentee Ballot Experts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies