Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 02:37 PM

16 posts, read 11,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing12 View Post
are you gonna go to Iran and fight, or will you sit back and watch your oil and defense stocks go up while you play armchair american war hero
I will send out my gigantic, benevolent heart as well as my thousands of dollars of forcefully extracted tax money that should have bought me a new horse ranch dammit, but instead goes to support 35-year old millionaires on SCHIP, who are the main recipients as should be obvious to anyone who listens to the REAL news, aka Rush Limbaugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2007, 02:38 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,489,966 times
Well, at least a manure shovel...

Old 12-04-2007, 02:39 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,234,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing12 View Post
are you gonna go to Iran and fight, or will you sit back and watch your oil and defense stocks go up while you play armchair american war hero
HMMmm I am embarassed to say Nothing 12 makes a valid point MOD CUT. Having been one who has been sent into harms way I would say this. Using america's military forces should be a last resort when diplomacy fails. Thats not saying much because most diplomats are pompus fools who only care about themselves. Madeline Albright for example.
I still believe we can make our position in the middle east better by doing but 1 thing and it will save the tax payers billions.
Stop aide to Israel. Hold them equally accountable for their misdeeds as we would say Syria or Iran. Israel is no lamb and they have more blood on them than does Iran.

Last edited by NewToCA; 12-04-2007 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: rude comment

Old 12-04-2007, 02:55 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,797,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
HMMmm I am embarassed to say Nothing 12 makes a valid point for once. Having been one who has been sent into harms way I would say this. Using america's military forces should be a last resort when diplomacy fails. Thats not saying much because most diplomats are pompus fools who only care about themselves. Madeline Albright for example.
I still believe we can make our position in the middle east better by doing but 1 thing and it will save the tax payers billions.
Stop aide to Israel. Hold them equally accountable for their misdeeds as we would say Syria or Iran. Israel is no lamb and they have more blood on them than does Iran.
Agreed to all, nice post!!

Can I just insert Condi Rice as another pompous fool (books smarts, but girl is over the edge ideologically and once called Bush her "husband"). Are you thinking what I'm thinking??

Old 12-04-2007, 03:04 PM

Whoa stop the press. Bily4 and I have agreed, and I supported nothing 12 all in one day...
Yeah Rice is a bit out of her league. But then again what is the measure?
I thought Baker, and Powell were good at their jobs. Less pompus than the average diplomats to be sure.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:06 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,797,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Whoa stop the press. Bily4 and I have agreed, and I supported nothing 12 all in one day...
Yeah Rice is a bit out of her league. But then again what is the measure?
I thought Baker, and Powell were good at their jobs. Less pompus than the average diplomats to be sure.
Agreed! That is twice. We better call it a day.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
Agreed! That is twice. We better call it a day.
The worst duty I ever had was UN duty. Watching those slime bucket diplomats do what they do. It was almost like a movie. Kiss butt, stab in back, kiss butt, stab in back.
Lets have a big feast to discuss the starving children in Africa. But then discover feeding the children can't be done yet. But why? Oh because there is no money to made from it. Or only if my country gets to profit from it kind of deals.
That duty convinced me that their could be no better deed than to boot the whole show right out of the USA.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:48 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,743,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tablemtn View Post
I do think it's interesting that such an ideological split exists between the administration and the government's own spy corps. It almost seems like the spies are rebuking the administration, and telling it to calm down.
Well I think after Valerie Plame was 'outed' and they were"put in their place" by the administration knowing that anyone of them could be put in a dangerous situation if they didn't cooperate,that they weren't gonna have that happen again.

My own personnal belief is that the president absolutly believes everything told to him from Dick Cheney and I think Cheney wants to control the middle east oil, thus we must go after Iran.

Ha, I dont think they r gonna get the support for that now.
Thank God

Old 12-04-2007, 09:11 PM

638 posts, read 2,281,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueConservative View Post
I will send out my gigantic, benevolent heart as well as my thousands of dollars of forcefully extracted tax money that should have bought me a new horse ranch dammit, but instead goes to support 35-year old millionaires on SCHIP, who are the main recipients as should be obvious to anyone who listens to the REAL news, aka Rush Limbaugh.
I think that is the funniest post I have ever read. Drug addicted Bush lover, News? Limbaugh has never said one thing that was news, only spewed hatred and stupidity.

Last edited by MorningGlory; 12-04-2007 at 09:22 PM..

Old 12-04-2007, 09:18 PM

4,714 posts, read 8,464,535 times
News, Putin: Nuke-Full USA Still Very Dangerous

Film at 11 ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies