Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2014, 07:07 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,032,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Sarah Palin showed up in Iowa recently to very small crowds. Its doubtful that anyone is sending money to Sarah Pac or any of the Tea Party Pacs. Two years ago Sarah Palin started a grand tour in the NE when her bus suddenly seemed to run out of gas. Do you think the Republican base is finally starting to realize that voting Republican means the end of their health care, the end of Snap, the end of many things typical rural Republicans rely on. If you are a Tea Partier what do you do when you dont have Obama to kick around?

The end of Sarah Palin - The Week

Sarah Palin soldiers on as a diminished figure in the Republican Party - The Washington Post
She sure has you and just about every other liberal pseudo-pundit obsessing.

There will always be a liberal politician to kick around, Obama just makes himself a fabulous target.

Old 04-29-2014, 07:15 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,464,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borregokid View Post
Sarah Palin showed up in Iowa recently to very small crowds. Its doubtful that anyone is sending money to Sarah Pac or any of the Tea Party Pacs. Two years ago Sarah Palin started a grand tour in the NE when her bus suddenly seemed to run out of gas. Do you think the Republican base is finally starting to realize that voting Republican means the end of their health care, the end of Snap, the end of many things typical rural Republicans rely on. If you are a Tea Partier what do you do when you dont have Obama to kick around?

The end of Sarah Palin - The Week

Sarah Palin soldiers on as a diminished figure in the Republican Party - The Washington Post
If voting Republican meant the end of all that, then how come when we had a Republican president and majorities in both houses of congress those programs didn't end?

As a Tea Partier what I will do when I don't have Obama to kick around is rejoice that maybe the nation can return to sanity.

Old 04-29-2014, 07:22 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,339,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
That's not true and has been debunked several times. Keep up.
If your insurance met the standards that the ACA required then it was not touched. Those policies that were inadequate were eliminated.

I'm not arguing this anymore. Despite all efforts from conservatives to keep affordable healthcare away from the poor of society they lost. Obamacare is here to stay and it has only brought good things to America's healthcare system.

Old 04-29-2014, 07:22 PM

2,821 posts, read 2,112,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrexDigit View Post
So want her to run in 2016.

Comedic goldmine.
Would enjoy seeing her in the mix. It would be quite entertaining. However, I would expect better representation.

Old 04-29-2014, 07:30 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
If she is a representative of today's Christianity it only validates my decision to leave the church many years ago.
Someone who believed Jesus was the son of God would not leave Christianity just because some Christians are jackasses. Maybe someone will fall for your BS.

Old 04-29-2014, 07:32 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,026,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
If your insurance met the standards that the ACA required then it was not touched. Those policies that were inadequate were eliminated.

I'm not arguing this anymore. Despite all efforts from conservatives to keep affordable healthcare away from the poor of society they lost. Obamacare is here to stay and it has only brought good things to America's healthcare system.
Since maternity has always been a rider and was not included in most comprehensive insurance policies and were not needed for a vast majority of Americans, they were deemed "substandard" by the left like yourself. They were not substandard or inadequate, as was shown time and again.

You're happy. Great. Never mind the majority of this country that disagrees with Obamacare then, right? What did the latest Washington Post poll show? 57% disapprove of Obamacare? Approval in the thirties?

Old 04-29-2014, 07:52 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Someone who believed Jesus was the son of God would not leave Christianity just because some Christians are jackasses. Maybe someone will fall for your BS.
You truly believe that one cannot have beliefs or maintain a relationship with a higher being without a man made religion and all of its made up dogma as the middle man? How sad.

Well, at least you admit Palin is a jackass...

Old 04-29-2014, 08:07 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times
i like sarah palin. she nice, pretty, smart. would love to drink some sweet tea on the porch with her. I really admire her a lot. But would i vote for her……… no. she a quitter, that it.

but she make a great cheerleader but pres, no… she a cheerleader, thats all

Old 04-29-2014, 08:08 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravingmountains View Post
the only policies that were abolished are the policies that were crap to begin with.
lie

Old 04-29-2014, 08:09 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
i like sarah palin. she nice, pretty, smart. would love to drink some sweet tea on the porch with her. I really admire her a lot. But would i vote for her……… no. she a quitter, that it.

but she make a great cheerleader but pres, no… she a cheerleader, thats all
Do you feel the same way about Obama???

He wasn't unemployed as a candidate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies