Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 11:13 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,874,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You should have read the OP or the linked article, it's right their in plain English.
Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'

Ordinary Chinese describe Mrs. Obama and her family as kind and gracious, but hotel staff are 'fed up'

'We can't wait for this to be over, to tell you the truth,' he said in a sudden hush. 'We entertain many important people here, but this has been, I think, very different.'
Those Chinese workers should be fired for using derogatory terms like "barking" to describe their guests. If those hotel staffers are "fed up," they can quit their jobs.

Old 03-22-2014, 11:13 AM

15,357 posts, read 12,677,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
I'm waiting for the Libs to mount a protest of the small little pittance of this amount the Hotel Workers get;

"$8,350-per-night Beijing presidential suite"

Perhaps they could go to Bejing and organize a union.
How do you feel about the hotel workers pittance?

Old 03-22-2014, 11:16 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,601,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
lol, the whole world laughs at the Obama clan. And no one likes a liar.
Why is the whole world laughing at the Obama clan ? Is the first lady,michelle Obama first lady of the whole planet ?

I don't think the whole world is interesting by these childish stories around the first lady,only certain americans have a problem with a black presidential couple in the white house.

I was talking about chinese "complaints" that suddenly have such an importance,usually we complaint about china human rights violation,now we indirectly accusing the Obama "clan" of violating chinese hotel employees rights ? what's next ?

I'm sorry,this is a crappy story and i'm not black.

Old 03-22-2014, 11:19 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,103,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
Why is the whole world laughing at the Obama clan ? Is the first lady,michelle Obama first lady of the whole planet ?

I don't think the whole world is interesting by these childish stories around the first lady,only certain americans have a problem with a black presidential couple in the white house.

I was talking about chinese "complaints" that suddenly have such an importance,usually we complaint about china human rights violation,now we indirectly accusing the Obama "clan" of violating chinese hotel employees rights ? what's next ?

I'm sorry,this is a crappy story and i'm not black.
By whole world, he means him and the 10 people that read his blog.

Old 03-22-2014, 11:20 AM

This entire so called story is such a non-issue. What will the Right-wingers complain about next, that the White-house has plumbing?

Old 03-22-2014, 11:39 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,967,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Those Chinese workers should be fired for using derogatory terms like "barking" to describe their guests. If those hotel staffers are "fed up," they can quit their jobs.
Little do some Americans know about workers working under Communism Rulers ! It's China quit and go where??

I do agree with Katiana I don't think they would be allowed to speak to reporters, it's China!

Old 03-22-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
By whole world, he means him and the 10 people that read his blog.
It is a real waste of time,money and energy talking about childish stuff,this story is a nonsense !!

Old 03-22-2014, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This entire so called story is such a non-issue. What will the Right-wingers complain about next, that the White-house has plumbing?
I agree,this is not even a story,i want to talk about real issues.

Old 03-22-2014, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
I agree,this is not even a story,i want to talk about real issues.
I do too.. Unfortunately, many of the radical right-wingers have infected too many threads and posts on this forum with this kind of nonsense.

Old 03-22-2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Little do some Americans know about workers working under Communism Rulers ! It's China quit and go where??

I do agree with Katiana I don't think they would be allowed to speak to reporters, it's China!
Let's not kid ourselves,if they are communist,we all know that,we complaint about their political regime but we still do,a lot of business with China .

Where is our commitment to human rights ?

We are contradicting ourselves,we have no right to talk about communist China because we are their first partner in business,money doesn't smell communism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies