Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2014, 11:24 AM

26,579 posts, read 14,472,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Hey its guys that keep you the flames stoked on this issue.
....and the birthers keep providing the fuel.

Quote:
Don't you wish to hear both sides?

I did not think so.
i'm pretty vigilant on making sure i get both sides. see my OP from this morning where i post links to both sides of a single story:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-prisoner.html

Quote:
I don't care, but its fun to see fidget in your chairs!
who's fidgeting?

Quote:
What would happen if there was clear proof Obama fraud the Election.
then it would be up to congress to progress with impeachment hearings which i would absolutely support in that scenario.

Quote:
Dead Silence.
you may actually want to wait for a response before making the "dead silence" claim.

Quote:
Opps!
i noticed you ignored commenting on your "null and void" belief.

Old 10-06-2014, 11:38 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,957,908 times
Quote:
Hey its guys that keep you the flames stoked on this issue. Don't you wish to hear both sides?

I did not think so.

If you want this to go away kill the post. Its really you guys who protect Obama that are Obsessed in Protecting this President. I don't care, but its fun to see fidget in your chairs!

What would happen if there was clear proof Obama fraud the Election. Dead Silence.

Opps!
Nope it is your boys that keep dragging up the topic through their owns words and actions?
Both sides? We have heard the same arguments from the Birthers for over 6 years and every argument has been debunked time and time again, maybe it is time for you to listen to the other side instead.

Probably not

One does not have to protect the President from people with wild accusations and theories they are easy to debunk because there are is a mountain of evidence to show all of those claims are pure BS. What most people, Cons, Libs and Moderates see in Birthers are people that are desperate to prove what they have claimed for so long is true and instead of simply admitting you were wrong you simply Wash - Rinse - Repeat the same claims over and over. No one takes Birther nonsense serious anymore than other Birthers and since it has been proven time and time again that Birthers are not the sharpest knives in the draw most people simply ignore them.

What if pigs could fly? Lot's of what if's, very few facts, go find some facts or continue to be looked as the crackpots Birthers truly are.

Old 10-06-2014, 11:41 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,891,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Nope it is your boys that keep dragging up the topic through their owns words and actions?
Both sides? We have heard the same arguments from the Birthers for over 6 years and every argument has been debunked time and time again, maybe it is time for you to listen to the other side instead.

Probably not

One does not have to protect the President from people with wild accusations and theories they are easy to debunk because there are is a mountain of evidence to show all of those claims are pure BS. What most people, Cons, Libs and Moderates see in Birthers are people that are desperate to prove what they have claimed for so long is true and instead of simply admitting you were wrong you simply Wash - Rinse - Repeat the same claims over and over. No one takes Birther nonsense serious anymore than other Birthers and since it has been proven time and time again that Birthers are not the sharpest knives in the draw most people simply ignore them.

What if pigs could fly? Lot's of what if's, very few facts, go find some facts or continue to be looked as the crackpots Birthers truly are.
See you stroke the flames of conspiracy once more. You guys really do it to yourselves. I wish this thread would go away, if it wasn't so fun to see you defend President Obama.

Old 10-06-2014, 11:45 AM

Quote:
See you stroke the flames of conspiracy once more.
all of the birther beliefs would require a conspiracy of monumental proportions. which do you believe could be accomplished by a single person or a small group of people?

Old 10-06-2014, 01:08 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,957,908 times
Quote:
See you stroke the flames of conspiracy once more. You guys really do it to yourselves. I wish this thread would go away, if it wasn't so fun to see you defend President Obama.
What have I said to defend the President? Sorry to burst your bubble but stating that Birthers are nothing more than delusional dogs chasing their own tales is not defending the President it is simply stating the facts. I bet you do wish it would go away, the first step is by not posting on it.

Old 10-06-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

i noticed you ignored commenting on your "null and void" belief.

and.....

Quote:
.... Dead Silence.

Old 10-06-2014, 01:33 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,856,176 times
I wish this birthed idiocy would die off already, it really doesn't help our international image when a not so insignificant portion of the population believes in this crap.

Old 10-06-2014, 01:34 PM

78,502 posts, read 60,702,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
all of the birther beliefs would require a conspiracy of monumental proportions. which do you believe could be accomplished by a single person or a small group of people?
Yep...and the first people to first investigate the claim was.....Hillary Clinton's people as she engaged in a bitter primary fight with him.

So, the elite of the dem party couldn't prove it, the elite of the rep party couldn't prove it.....and all we have left are a bunch of fringe people that cling to it because frankly I don't think they can look themselves in the mirror and say, "Well Obama still sucks but I think I've been suckered on the whole thing."

Hey, we all get suckered from time to time. Learning from it is healthy. Doubling down on crazier and crazier claims that never seem to really materialize isn't healthy.

Especially with the guy almost out of office. Don't be OJ trying to "find the real killer" decades later.

Old 10-06-2014, 01:35 PM

78,502 posts, read 60,702,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudcommando View Post
I wish this birthed idiocy would die off already, it really doesn't help our international image when a not so insignificant portion of the population believes in this crap.
Meh, every country has their groups with funky beliefs or crackpots or whatnot. Anybody looking down their nose at us over that needs to tend to their own glass houses.

Old 10-06-2014, 01:41 PM

5,576 posts, read 8,005,982 times
Honestly I'm surprised this thread won't die. I can understand wanting to have inane arguments on an internet forum, but surely there are other topics far worthier than this one that you could attend to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies