Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 12:37 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,312,793 times

Advertisements

I am a "Liberal" and technically a Democrat but EVERY family should call him on this ... $100,000 should provide an College education or needed medical care to their adopted child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2014, 12:38 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,312,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
So you think if abortion had been legal when Obama's mother was pregnant with him she would have aborted him?
Abortion may not have been "legal" in all States but it WAS available.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:45 AM

1,404 posts, read 1,033,246 times
Quote:
Can you actually remember a time when a Democrat was sorry?

Old 04-13-2014, 02:24 AM

1,956 posts, read 3,640,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
A racist Democrat?

No surprise there.
The south is full of racists from both parties, sadly. My mom is from South Carolina and she's more liberal than I am. She's my mom and I love her, but I end up biting my tongue whenever she starts talking about race relations because she's a huge racist.

A few years ago she wanted to have a bouquet from FTD Florist delivered to her mom (who still lives there.) My mom didn't have a computer at the time, so she asked me to do it. I got online, ordered what she wanted and didn't think anything more about it until next year when she asked me to do it again. Except this time she specified the order had to go to a different florist. When I asked why, she said there's a florist all the black people go to, and one all the white people go to and since the FTD site automatically assigns orders to the closest one it went to the "wrong" florist. She actually asked me if there was a way to figure out which one was the "whites only" florist by looking at the web site.

Old 04-13-2014, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Can you actually remember a time when a politician was sorry?

Old 04-13-2014, 03:53 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,042,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Being a liberal means never having to be sorry - or to justify your words and actions.

Old 04-15-2014, 02:08 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,536,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
The south is full of racists from both parties, sadly. My mom is from South Carolina and she's more liberal than I am. She's my mom and I love her, but I end up biting my tongue whenever she starts talking about race relations because she's a huge racist.

A few years ago she wanted to have a bouquet from FTD Florist delivered to her mom (who still lives there.) My mom didn't have a computer at the time, so she asked me to do it. I got online, ordered what she wanted and didn't think anything more about it until next year when she asked me to do it again. Except this time she specified the order had to go to a different florist. When I asked why, she said there's a florist all the black people go to, and one all the white people go to and since the FTD site automatically assigns orders to the closest one it went to the "wrong" florist. She actually asked me if there was a way to figure out which one was the "whites only" florist by looking at the web site.
Your mother is a liberal racist Dem? Did she vote for Obama then?

You know you can speak up and tell your mother that is just dumb thinking. She is your mother.

Old 04-15-2014, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Your mother is a liberal racist Dem? Did she vote for Obama then?

You know you can speak up and tell your mother that is just dumb thinking. She is your mother.
To be honest, she's never volunteered and I've never asked her. She does loathe the Republican party, so I doubt she voted for McCain or Romney, but she may have voted independent or abstained. I just tend to avoid talking to her about any racial issues.

I did tell her there was no way FTD was going to give the information she wanted on their web site. Can you just imagine what the reaction would be if they put "white people only" up there?

Old 04-16-2014, 01:20 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,536,914 times
Pony Up, Alvin Holmes, You Moronic Jackwagon. - Chicks on the Right

He could give that money to adoption of AL or any of the others.

Old 04-16-2014, 01:25 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,599,192 times
White families that (literally) parade adopted black kids around prove they adopted them solely for their skin color.

"Look how tolerant I am!" they scream, their human fashion accessory in tow utterly oblivious to what they're doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies