Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 03:05 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,821 times

Advertisements

Blacks are way too spoiled by our communities, and it will soon bite us all in the ass.
Need proof?
Look at all the thread locks on CD.
Enough said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2013, 03:32 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,709,672 times
Tinfoil hat time. The moderators of CD are part of the grand conspiracy against you? Really???

Regardless, not every "white on black" murder is racist, but many are:
Quote:
Anderson died after he was beaten and run over by a truck driven by Dedmon, according to police. Dedmon was part of a group of seven white youths from largely white Rankin County who decided to "go f**k with some ******s," after a night of partying and drinking, law enforcement officials have said, quoting some of the suspects in the case.
[Source: CNN.]

And racism is not limited to white on black, but also acknowledges other patterns of hate entrenched in our society, such as attacks on Jews:
Quote:
Joseph Paul Franklin ... murdered Gerald Gordon outside a synagogue following an Oct. 8, 1977, bar mitzvah. ... Franklin has said he was attempting to start a race war by targeting victims who were Jewish, African-American or involved in interracial romantic relationships.
[Source: SPLC.]

And while some black on white murders are racially motivated, most simply aren't. In those cases, the perpetrator was simply going to kill someone and simply didn't care who, i.e., "random".

Beyond that, society has an obligation to take more direct action against violence against those groups in society who have been subjected to "a history of unfavorable treatment" to reverse that pattern of persecution. [Source: National Archives.]

Old 08-23-2013, 04:41 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Don't whites control the media?

The only spoiling that has occured to so-called "blacks" in this nation is the spoiling (destruction) of their cultural heritages over hundreds of years. If there is media bias against whites, then whites who feel that way should stop whining and fix it.

Old 08-23-2013, 05:33 AM

2,075 posts, read 4,447,536 times
This recently expressed belief by the right that blacks are given preferential treatment by the media and/or justice system is so damn laughable, it was nearly impossible for me to complete this sentence.

Old 08-23-2013, 05:36 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Stormfront down this morning? I'm noticing a theme, here

Old 08-23-2013, 06:36 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
Blacks are way too spoiled by our communities, and it will soon bite us all in the ass.
Need proof?
Enough said.
Totally agree. Thread locks on this site speak volumes. Most of them are to protect the feelings of minorities even as the facts are laid bare for them. They often can't handle the truth and the 'reporting' function becomes a crutch for which to stop the cold hard truth from making it to the light of day.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:06 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,462,376 times
Quote:
Need proof?
Enough said.

The mods are paid by the reptilians flying their black helicopters back and forth from FEMA camps you know.

Old 08-23-2013, 07:09 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,446,162 times
Quote:
Need proof?
Enough said.
Blacks have it rough here, proof: read any thread.

I don't think interracial crime should even be an issue. I was pissed about Trayvon Martin because a kid got gunned down and nobody did anything about it.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:10 AM

1,922 posts, read 2,779,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Blacks have it rough here, proof: read any thread.

I don't think interracial crime should even be an issue. I was pissed about Trayvon Martin because a kid got gunned down and nobody did anything about it.

I think that horse has been beaten worse than even George Zimmerman was beaten. Can we start beating on some other random white person now?

Old 08-23-2013, 08:20 AM

74 posts, read 60,955 times
I think the FBI has known that there are white orginizations in this country, as well as white individuals, who have the desire to start a race war. One such individual was Joseph Paul Franklin. I remember watching a TV program once about this guy and he want around killing blacks to trigger a race war, however, he got upset with the media for NOT reporting the crimes as racial killings. Some people have said that the Atlanta child murders, at least a good many of them, were alleged to be done by the klan in an attempt to start a war between races.

I think the media SHOULD be very careful in how it tells stories because the media can be used as an instrument of evil. I think the media, and maybe rightfully so, should be careful how it labels blacks crimes against whites because there is evidence that such plays into the hands of those people and individuals who want to incite a racial war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies