Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 07:19 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
We are discussing the Red River here.
Texas was a nation before it became a state.
Sometimes I wonder if we would have been better off if we had remained our own country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2014, 02:02 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Like the Harry Reid plan in NV? Looks like that one got cancelled. I wonder if the publicity killed it.
This links to a BLM doc, discussing solar zones. Need far more information here. Looks like accusations of Chinese solar deal and Reid's son is also being reported? Important to follow the money back.

The Bundy Affair Is the Tip of The Iceberg to What'S Coming ...

quote:
As has been widely reported, the Chinese have paid $4.5 billion dollars to build a solar plant on the Bundy property. The Clark County (NV) Commissioners are on the hook for that money. This is why one of their own threatened to send anyone traveling to the aid of Bundy home in a body bag. There is absolutely no way that the Bundy Affair is over.
Nearly all people reporting on this issue see it as a one-time resource grab involving Senator Harry Reid, his sons, the Clark County Commissioners and the Chinese government. The people reporting this are correct. However, this goes much, much further. Unfortunately, I have the experience to recognize this for what this is. Also, I have come across a Bureau of Land Management Policy Manual which spells out what is happening to Bundy and why.

(ENN looks to be FAB 50) Incorporated in the Caymans? Formally known as XinAo Gas Holdings?
ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688) Company Profile ...
Duke Energy and ENN Group Collaborate on Green Cities ...

Nevada Standoff: Harry Reid, Russian Soldiers, Chinese Businessmen and Euthanized Turtles

Last edited by CDusr; 04-15-2014 at 02:16 PM..

Old 04-15-2014, 07:03 PM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Soooooo, I'm guessing the Democrats have lost the rancher demographic....
Actually, they've never really had them. Most are very conservative.

Old 04-15-2014, 07:06 PM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
If the BLM is successful it would affect many land owners along the Texas/Oklahoma border. The difference between this and the Bundy Ranch case is that this rancher has the deed to the land and has paid taxes on it for decades.

RED RIVER RUMBLE? BLM Wants to Seize 90,000 Acres of Texas Ranchers
Funny how the left wastes so much time harassing innocent people who have not done anything wrong. Seems like they do everything except catch the bad guy. Watch the government seize that property unnecessarily and wind up using it for nothing. I just hope they don't.

Old 04-15-2014, 08:49 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,693,069 times
Why won't the federal government put this kinda effort into keeping the illegals aliens from swimming across the river or climbing over the fence??? That stuff is just as illegal and done on a larger scale.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:02 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover
Just more proof these thieves need to be dealt with, and I dont mean in court....
I dont know if they ever will be!!!!!

Old 04-16-2014, 09:12 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Default Who is pulling the Strings?

It seems to me there has to be a line of decision makers from the field office of the BLM to Harry Reid to the President?

The Gov. is not backing down and can not even give account why they are doing this. This Gov. is out of control. They are pressing their power because the Elections are right around the corner.
These are Ranchers for "God's Sake" not some Chemical Plant .

Sad Day, The Important Point is America is Watching and vocalizing Freedom!

Old 04-16-2014, 09:13 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
This links to a BLM doc, discussing solar zones. Need far more information here. Looks like accusations of Chinese solar deal and Reid's son is also being reported? Important to follow the money back.

The Bundy Affair Is the Tip of The Iceberg to What'S Coming ...

quote:
As has been widely reported, the Chinese have paid $4.5 billion dollars to build a solar plant on the Bundy property. The Clark County (NV) Commissioners are on the hook for that money. This is why one of their own threatened to send anyone traveling to the aid of Bundy home in a body bag. There is absolutely no way that the Bundy Affair is over.
Nearly all people reporting on this issue see it as a one-time resource grab involving Senator Harry Reid, his sons, the Clark County Commissioners and the Chinese government. The people reporting this are correct. However, this goes much, much further. Unfortunately, I have the experience to recognize this for what this is. Also, I have come across a Bureau of Land Management Policy Manual which spells out what is happening to Bundy and why.

(ENN looks to be FAB 50) Incorporated in the Caymans? Formally known as XinAo Gas Holdings?
ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688) Company Profile ...
Duke Energy and ENN Group Collaborate on Green Cities ...

Nevada Standoff: Harry Reid, Russian Soldiers, Chinese Businessmen and Euthanized Turtles
This is the real issue here. Harry has his dirty hands in this one. I hope he gets his justice soon!

Old 04-16-2014, 09:43 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Let me ask a question. You've all seen the TV news clips so you know what that land looks like. Let's say YOU own that land but you live in Wyoming. You have no structures on that land in Nevada. You have no current plans to use that land yourself. Would you mind if the neighboring rancher grazed his cattle on that property?

See, that's what I don't get. I wouldn't charge the guy next door to graze his cattle on land I wasn't using and that's in the middle of nowhere nor would I expect payment for him to do so. The way I see it, the cattle aren't destroying any plants or lawn, they aren't throwing garbage on the property, they aren't bringing in tourists...they aren't even eating the turtles. So, why should the govenment care? If later on down the road the NSA, for example, wants to put up a building and a huge parking lot on the land then maybe the US government would want to send the cows packing, but right now what is the big deal about grazing cattle in the middle of nowhere?

And BLM enforcement guys, you'd really shoot your neighbors over grazing cattle in the middle of nowhere? Is that the kind of person you are? Isn't this the time in the movie where the decent law enforcement guy turns to his boss and says, "I'm not killing my friends and their families over some land they've used for decades because the government wants it for some rich politician's land deal" and then he throws his badge on the desk of his boss and walks out.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:46 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
First, it's federal land, not the "Bundy property". Second, the proposed solar plant is not on the "Bundy property" but is about 30-40 miles west and closer to Las Vegas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies