Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 08:48 AM

6,265 posts, read 5,077,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Don't you mean hate mongering ploy by the OP? who claims they made the comment, but can't in these days of everything being on the internet find a link to back up his claim about what they said???
And that's just it. What the hell was the point of making something so easily verifiable (or debunked) up? There are PLENTY of real things that these two morons say, that could be used to slam them or their party. They're a target rich environment.

Old 04-17-2014, 09:52 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,056,245 times
At the rate of speed the federal government does anything, and with the showboats and drama queens at the Capitol, Obama will be a grandfather on Medicare before some impeachment process could be completed. If I was him I wouldn't worry about it.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:04 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,564,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Don't you mean hate mongering ploy by the OP? who claims they made the comment, but can't in these days of everything being on the internet find a link to back up his claim about what they said???
No, unlike you apparently I mean what I say and arrive at that meaning without having to consult my political masters to say it.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:16 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,869,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
He will not be impeached.

No one wants Biden taking over... what will he do, laugh and smirk at world leaders in meetings? Drop the f-bomb? No...

Angela Merkel's boobs don't want CreeperPerv Biden taking over. Biden is the embarrassing Uncle that nobody wants at a family reunion.

I doubt Obama will be impeached, honestly. And honestly, I wonder how many "Obama supporters" will actually take the time to vote. Does the majority of Obama supporters even realize he can't run for president again?

Old 04-18-2014, 08:28 AM

14,697 posts, read 14,674,826 times
I guess verifiable links are optional in Tea Party Land.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:28 AM

22,205 posts, read 19,490,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
No, unlike you apparently I mean what I say and arrive at that meaning without having to consult my political masters to say it.
This has nothing to do with political masters or anything like that. Where are you coming up with that?? This has to do with proof and evidence.

The OP made a claim about what Pelosi and Reid said, offerered no proof, no evidence or any links to back up his claims about what they said.

If you are going to make a claim about anyone saying anything (regardless if it is about Democrats, Republicans, something you agree with, something you don't, or if its something not related to policis at all, etc) you should at least be able to back it up with some type of proof, evidence or a link.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:55 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,970,760 times
Nah, they're not going to impeach him. His own party is running from him and Obamacare, he's single-handedly destroying his own legacy. He's a proven liar. Biden continues to be a joke. Doesn't get any better than that.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:31 PM

5,854 posts, read 5,292,927 times
My question is, IF, again IF Obama were to be in impeach, on what charge? It just seems since Nixon resigned under the threat of impeachment, the Republicans have threatened every Dem pres since. They really couldn't get anything on Carter because he was pretty much a boy scout but Clinton was the Repubs wetdream. They hired Ken Starr to investigate Clinton up & down and sideways to to the tune of $40 million and the only thing they could get him on was a bj. Even though Clinton was impeached, they still didn't get him out of office because he wasn't convicted.

So, how much would they have to spend on Obama and what charge would they trump up?

Cat

Old 04-18-2014, 04:54 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,959,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
My question is, IF, again IF Obama were to be in impeach, on what charge? It just seems since Nixon resigned under the threat of impeachment, the Republicans have threatened every Dem pres since. They really couldn't get anything on Carter because he was pretty much a boy scout but Clinton was the Repubs wetdream. They hired Ken Starr to investigate Clinton up & down and sideways to to the tune of $40 million and the only thing they could get him on was a bj. Even though Clinton was impeached, they still didn't get him out of office because he wasn't convicted.

So, how much would they have to spend on Obama and what charge would they trump up?

Cat
^^^^^

This.

Obama is not going to be impeached.

The GOP would be wiser to start grooming it's 2016 candidate now, and stop being "the party of stupid" as one Republican Governor called it.

BTW why hasn't the OP posted a link to verify the claim this thread is based on?

Old 04-18-2014, 05:08 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,400,845 times
Is this what they mean when they refer to "The missing link"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.