Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 06:31 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,193,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I base that off your postings hence the keyword: seems...... You do have adequate reading comprehension to differentiate between a claim and a perception correct?
My postings show that I don't buy into feminist nonsense. That is no mistake and there is nothing to learn from. Your assumption is a logical fallacy because there is no evidence whatsoever that I make mistakes and don't learn from them other than you not liking my opinion.

Maybe you need to take a step back and evaluate your own reading and comprehension abilities.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:31 PM

37,596 posts, read 45,972,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The complete lack of life understanding and ignorance in this thread is completely jaw dropping.......
Thank you.

Freakin' amazing. Frightening actually.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:32 PM

540 posts, read 453,292 times
Quote:
Likely the kids without fathers are more likely to end up in prison or on drugs not because they don't have a father figure but because single mothers generally tend to be low-income or lacking funds. Drugs and prison seems to be quite a tendency in this income bracket. So it seems more like kids need cash not fathers as having/being a father doesn't make you a good one. Likely the biggest contributors of child abuse are the bio mothers because there are more single mothers than fathers so again it's telling how despite this the statistics I've seen show the biggest contributors of sexual child abuse are the bio fathers.
No. Its the mom and stepdad. Stepdad especially because its not his so no blood ties. If u cant afford a child alone then dont have one. Women get custody easier than men since women are percieved as more nuturing than men which is a lie. Btw single fathers even raise kids better than single moms. Both parents together are optimal.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:34 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
My postings show that I don't buy into feminist nonsense. That is no mistake and there is nothing to learn from. Your assumption is a logical fallacy because there is no evidence whatsoever that I make mistakes and don't learn from them other than you not liking my opinion.

Maybe you need to take a step back and evaluate your own reading and comprehension abilities.
You're the one doing the assuming that you think I'm talking about you not buying into feminist nonsense or posts about your opinions.

Perhaps you need to take a step back and evaluate your own reading and comprehension abilities. Do tell me where I show I'm basing my perception on not liking your opinion and do tell what opinion it is I don't like?

Old 04-24-2014, 06:36 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,193,777 times
Quote:
You're the one doing the assuming that you think I'm talking about you not buying into feminist nonsense or posts about your opinions.

Perhaps you need to take a step back and evaluate your own reading and comprehension abilities. Do tell me where I show I'm basing my perception on not liking your opinion and do tell what opinion it is I don't like?
Let's address the point. How does it "seem" I make mistakes I don't learn from in my posts sweetheart?

Old 04-24-2014, 06:37 PM

540 posts, read 453,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I didn't see a need to answer anything. Your post was so completely ignorant that I simply had to comment on it. Go on back and read what you wrote. Go on.
So explaining the many birthcontrol options women have including abortion if all else fails is ignorant? I did. Thats why you use protection to mitigate those incidents from happening. Thats real life. If you have no self control of your body you deserve whatever you get.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:40 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,691,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yshudicare View Post
So explaining the many birthcontrol options women have including abortion if all else fails is ignorant? I did. Thats why you use protection to mitigate those incidents from happening. Thats real life. If you have no self control of your body you deserve whatever you get.
Explain to me again why this doesn't apply to men and why you need gatekeepers to make you keep your pants up.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:40 PM

37,596 posts, read 45,972,346 times
Quote:
Honey, you don't have a clue about birth control, women, their bodies, or anything else apparently.

You need to get a hobby or two, because I don't picture you having much luck with relationships.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
No. Its the mom and stepdad. Stepdad especially because its not his so no blood ties. If cant afford a child alone then dont have one. Women get custody easier than men since women are percieved as more nuturing than men which is a lie. Btw single fathers even raise kids better than single moms. Both parents together are optimal.
No it's the biological father who is most likely to sexually abuse the child. According to statistics "more than one-half of the male perpetrators were biological fathers, and, although recidivism rates were low, biological fathers were more likely to be perpetrators of maltreatment again than were most other male perpetrators".

Care to provide evidence that single fathers raise kids better than single mothers? According to Life Satisfaction Among Children in Different Family Structures: A Comparative Study of 36 Western Societies. Children & Society done in 2010 children have the least level of life satisfaction in single father households. The full quote: "Children living with both biological parents reported higher levels of life satisfaction than children living with a single parent or parent/step-parent... Controlling perceived family affluence, the difference between joint physical custody families and single mother or mother/stepfather families became non-significant... [and] children in the Nordic countries characterised by strong welfare systems reported significantly higher levels of life satisfaction in all living arrangements except in single father households. Differences in economic inequality between countries moderated the association between certain family structures, perceived family affluence and life satisfaction."

Though going on possibility likely single fathers may possibly even raise kids better than single moms because the guys are generally are more well off than single mothers. As well as gender wise female partners are seemingly generally less likely to be a threat to the kid.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
Let's address the point. How does it "seem" I make mistakes I don't learn from in my posts sweetheart?
I already addressed the point which was which do I think is more important and I stated your mother's actions.

Nice backpedaling though. So it seems you're not going to admit your claim was false that my assumption is a logical fallacy based on not liking your opinions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies