Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 12:07 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times

Advertisements

I don't agree with everything Nader says, but he makes some good points.

Quote:

When it comes to the current president,
Nader said that Obama has violated the Constitution on several occasions and
should be impeached.

"Oh, most definitely," Nader said when
asked if Congress should bring forward articles of impeachment against Obama.
"The reason why Congress doesn't want to do it is because it's abdicated its own
responsibility under the Constitution."
[MOD CUT/copyright violation]

Ralph Nader's America: Impeach Obama, decriminalize drugs, libertarians & progressives unite!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 05-06-2014 at 01:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2014, 11:45 AM

11,431 posts, read 18,993,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I don't agree with everything Nader says, but he makes some good points.

Ralph Nader's America: Impeach Obama, decriminalize drugs, libertarians & progressives unite!
I hated Ralph Nader for a long time for being the "spoiler" in the 2000 election, but now fully support him and understand his reasoning.

Old 05-06-2014, 11:49 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Lol...name a president that Nader DIDN'T want to impeach. That list is pretty tiny (because there's no president on it).

That said, I love the guy. Always have.

Old 05-06-2014, 11:53 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Hillary vs Jeb is a win/win for the powers that pull their strings. Yet another witless imbecile stooge who will do their bidding and has so many skeletons in their closet that they wouldn't dare say no to what they're told to do, even if it meant dooming the country.
Maybe Hillary would be the way to go. She's been the de facto POTUS ( Like Dick Cheney was with Bush) since Obama was sworn in, giving him his agenda, making his political appointments, choosing his cabinet for him. I'm surprised she didn't cut his meat for him at White House dinners. All Jeb Bush has going for him is that he's got a longer family track history working for the puppet masters.

Old 05-06-2014, 11:55 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
ralph nader needs to go away, and never come back.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:14 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Hillary vs Jeb is a win/win for the powers that pull their strings. Yet another witless imbecile stooge who will do their bidding and has so many skeletons in their closet that they wouldn't dare say no to what they're told to do, even if it meant dooming the country.
Maybe Hillary would be the way to go. She's been the de facto POTUS ( Like Dick Cheney was with Bush) since Obama was sworn in, giving him his agenda, making his political appointments, choosing his cabinet for him. I'm surprised she didn't cut his meat for him at White House dinners. All Jeb Bush has going for him is that he's got a longer family track history working for the puppet masters.
Hopefully we will never see another Kennedy, Bush, Or Clinton in national politics ever agian. If people want to live under a monarchy and ruling families then they should move to England or Suadi Arabia.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:24 PM

741 posts, read 763,932 times
Who cares what self-serving Ralph Nader thinks?

Old 05-06-2014, 01:33 PM

13,307 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
ralph nader needs to go away, and never come back.
I don't think he could ever be friends with Ron Paul.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:56 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I did not realize you and Hillary were "BFFs" and you had the inside scoop on things.

Old 05-07-2014, 11:35 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,924,934 times
I spotted this in North Philly, thought it was amusing.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies