Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 08:55 PM

37,194 posts, read 42,391,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Those who indulge in the gory details are culpable in the prvelence of this type of tragedy....

By reading his "manifesto" you are giving him everything he ever wanted. He was nothing, a nobody, and now he will forver be remebered. Other deranged pee ons who have no life will see this type of attention and instead of just offing themselves in their mothers basement, they'll think going out this way is better, because at least they'll be famous. Everyone will know their name. Everyone will be giving them the attention they wanted to begin with.
It's an insight into a broken mind. Those who don't learn...blablabla.

He is dead, I am giving him nothing.

"pee ons"?

Old 05-24-2014, 09:16 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,935,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
It's an insight into a broken mind. Those who don't learn...blablabla.

He is dead, I am giving him nothing.

"pee ons"?
You are giving him something, you are giving him the attention he craved so much....

You are also encouraging other crazies to act the same way.... Maybe I'm one of these mental rejects and I see all the attention this guy is getting because of what he did. That only encourages me to do the same. Maybe I want everyone to know my name like they do his, or Adam Lanza's, or Jared Loughner's and finally I'll get the recognition that I never could get in life.

I read in a news report that he said in his little book that he wrote "after the day of retribution, they'll all be asking why" So yeah, he was looking forward to people reading his words and talking about him and the things he was about to do....

Old 05-24-2014, 09:20 PM

13,299 posts, read 7,904,882 times
Quote:
You are giving him something, you are giving him the attention he craved so much....

You are also encouraging other crazies to act the same way.... Maybe I'm one of these mental rejects and I see all the attention this guy is getting because of what he did. That only encourages me to do the same. Maybe I want everyone to know my name like they do his, or Adam Lanza's, or Jared Loughner's and finally I'll get the recognition that I never could get in life.

I read in a news report that he said in his little book that he wrote "after the day of retribution, they'll all be asking why" So yeah, he was looking forward to people reading his words and talking about him and the things he was about to do....
He was a liberal wanting socially-provided sexual entitlement.

He said he did everything there was to do to qualify for it.

Those college girls OWED him!

He was no Libertarian.

Reminds me of the ending scene of Clockwork Orange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1KEW7pcX4

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 05-24-2014 at 09:47 PM..

Old 05-24-2014, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I read the manifesto and this kid was very mentally disturbed. It's creepy that people are so flippant about race, politics, PC, 'spoiled rich kid' ish, etc. He was a time bomb no matter what.
Thing is, folks are interested in knowing the cause.

You don't see a thing like this in much of the other animal kingdom.

Course, caged animals in zoos, provided all of the comforts of life, have been known to act as crazy as they can.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:26 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,953,775 times
Seems like a lot of these shooters are kids that can't get laid. Maybe government should pay hookers to screw these idiots.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:30 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,648,963 times
What a spoiled little loser.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:32 PM

48,493 posts, read 97,115,078 times
Quote:

If you think speak no evil; hear no evil is wise then why are you here on this thead speaking about what you read and heard? Pure silly: IMO.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:47 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,395,042 times
Just another mentally disturbed person gone wild. To bad he didn't get help before he decided to murder people.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:50 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,935,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Just another mentally disturbed person gone wild. To bad he didn't get help before he decided to murder people.

Yep.... all the signs he needed help were there, his family even warned police, and nothing was done...... In fact nothing could be done because of the way the laws are set up.

Blame the Liberals who prioritze the privacy and anonymity of the mentally deranged over the safety and well being of the rest of us.

Old 05-24-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Parents of stupid children should take their stupids to church every Sunday.

You can't fix stupid, you can only try to control it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies