Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 01:47 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,774,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Cool View Post
Can you answer the question instead of deflecting and stop being intellectually corrupt? You honestly don't see anything wrong with 1 in 10 voters voting for a guy in prison who wasn't even actively in the election anymore just because he's a democrat?

Why are you so afraid of answering the question? You're practically running and stumbling away in fear.
I'm not afraid of answering this question, as you would know had you read the thread from the beginning.

Tell you what, why don't you go do that. We'll wait.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2014, 02:04 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,220,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
The one constant is that people are only questioning the intelligence of the 1 in 10 who voted for this gun runner; while all the extreme liberals are deflecting and making it about the entire election.

It's one gigantic deflection, and you can't even be honest about the fact that ONE IN TEN are ignorant voters, because they're liberals.

All the usual suspects checked in, so it's no surprise. They'd defend Obama if he was standing over a body with a smoking gun.
What are you talking about? You are upset a minority of voters voted for someone you thought shouldn't get any votes?

Old 06-05-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Can you answer the question instead of deflecting and stop being intellectually corrupt? You honestly don't see anything wrong with 1 in 10 voters voting for a guy in prison who wasn't even actively in the election anymore just because he's a democrat?

Why are you so afraid of answering the question? You're practically running and stumbling away in fear.
No, I see nothing wrong with people freely voting for whomever they like even if I think that is a bad person to vote for. Will you accept this answer now or will you keep pretending like I am not answering your question?

Old 06-05-2014, 02:13 PM

864 posts, read 800,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
No, I see nothing wrong with people freely voting for whomever they like even if I think that is a bad person to vote for. Will you accept this answer now or will you keep pretending like I am not answering your question?
Nope. I completely accept that answer. It proves my point about liberals quite succinctly.

Old 06-05-2014, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
I'm not afraid of answering this question, as you would know had you read the thread from the beginning.

Tell you what, why don't you go do that. We'll wait.
What? I don't care what you think. That's why I didn't ask you the question or read any of your post.

Old 06-05-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Nope. I completely accept that answer. It proves my point about liberals quite succinctly.
That liberals support one's freedom to vote for whomever they like? So what is your answer to your own question?

Old 06-05-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
That liberals support one's freedom to vote for whomever they like? So what is your answer to your own question?
I already have my answers. I'm glad I quoted it before you got a chance to try and erase it too.

Old 06-05-2014, 03:29 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,800,664 times
Originally Posted by steven_h
The one constant is that people are only questioning the intelligence of the 1 in 10 who voted for this gun runner; while all the extreme liberals are deflecting and making it about the entire election.

It's one gigantic deflection, and you can't even be honest about the fact that ONE IN TEN are ignorant voters, because they're liberals.

All the usual suspects checked in, so it's no surprise. They'd defend Obama if he was standing over a body with a smoking gun.
Quote:
What are you talking about? You are upset a minority of voters voted for someone you thought shouldn't get any votes?
I rest my case.

Quote:

He has no intention of actually discussing anything rationally. He'd have to take the fifth not to incriminate his disdain for common sense. Deflection has become a daily reaction for these uber-liberals. I think they've lost touch with reality, and certainly their critical thinking skills have been trashed.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 06-05-2014 at 09:54 PM..

Old 06-05-2014, 04:03 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,397,951 times
Actually...while some might just check D or R, some of those people voted for him KNOWING he was in prison, but thinking he was still a better choice.

Others have determined that the R party does not represent their interests, and simply choose to vote for the other side.

Its kinda the definition of anyone declaring anything other then independent. It indicates who they are choosing to vote for based on blind ideology.

Republicans do it just as much-maybe more.

Old 06-05-2014, 04:44 PM

Well the way the Demo dummies in the CA senate are toppling over with Yee, Calderon, and Wright, the Demo dummies may have to govern directly from prison if their constituency keeps trying to vote them into office, even in chains.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies