Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 07:42 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,908,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
I hope those campaign dollars don't shoot anyone.

Let me know when a republican is trying to bring rpg's into the country to sell to gangs.
Because accepting a suitcase with $100,000 in cash from a Mexican drug cartel isn't shady at all. BTW, you and I both know that drug money has blood on it.

Hopefully, she ends up in jail especially since she had cases involving members of said cartel when the cash got given to her and then she gave them sweetheart plea agreements.

Just another corrupt Republican but unlike the corrupt Democrat, who got kicked out by his own party, this local corrupt Republican continues to have the full support and endorsement of her party. They have no shame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2014, 12:46 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
But, but, but, what about Vitter?
Well, Vitter didn't sell automatic weapons to criminals, did he?
I thought the left taught us, after the Clinton scandal, "It's just sex."

Old 06-05-2014, 02:44 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Why did 287,000-plus Californians vote for Leland Yee? - Politics Blog

Do we need any more proof that Democrats don't give a damn about ethics when it comes to their vote choices?

The man was just arrested on federal corruption charges for running guns and he still received 11% of the vote putting him in a solid 3rd place.
Actually, given your own unsubstantiated claim that he received a mere 11% of the vote, we would need vastly more proof than that. In fact, your claim seems to be that getting 10% of voters on California to vote for this guy, shows that Democrats in general do not care about corruption, which it's the sort of assertion that would get you laughed off the stage at a Junior High debate club. In other words, you do not seem to understand the basics of math or logic, since your evidence obviously disproves your supposed conclusion.

I suggest you begin your education again, beginning with, possibly, the second grade. This will lead to far less self-embarrassing OP's in the future.

Last edited by Hadoken; 06-05-2014 at 03:01 AM..

Old 06-05-2014, 08:02 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Because accepting a suitcase with $100,000 in cash from a Mexican drug cartel isn't shady at all. BTW, you and I both know that drug money has blood on it.

Hopefully, she ends up in jail especially since she had cases involving members of said cartel when the cash got given to her and then she gave them sweetheart plea agreements.

Just another corrupt Republican but unlike the corrupt Democrat, who got kicked out by his own party, this local corrupt Republican continues to have the full support and endorsement of her party. They have no shame.
I guess murdering someone and stealing a candy bar should be treated the same since they are both crimes.

When your defense is "well you have people who do illegal things that are no way comparable" you are losing the argument.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:02 AM

864 posts, read 799,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post

I get it, you are so, so mad about how many people voted for Yee, yet it is their right to vote for whomever they like.
No one is mad because they voted "for who they like", typical liberal deflection.

People are confused that so many demo dummies would vote for a guy sitting in Federal prison for gun trafficking charges, who completely withdrew from the election in March! It makes one think that perhaps they simply voted based simply on (D) party lines, and didn't care about the candidates actual integrity, history, or performance in office. That type of attitude can potentially be harming to the state, and it's scary.

300,000 of your little lib brothers and sisters.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:08 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Cool View Post
No one is mad because they voted "for who they like", typical liberal deflection.

People are confused that so many demo dummies would vote for a guy sitting in Federal prison for gun trafficking charges, who completely withdrew from the election in March! It makes one think that perhaps they simply voted based simply on (D) party lines, and didn't care about the candidates actual integrity, history, or performance in office. That type of attitude can potentially be harming to the state, and it's scary.

There's a lot of scary people in the world, always has been. To think that they are only to be found in the ranks of those you disagree with is foolish. Makes you blind to the machinations of those you agree with - which is where the real danger lies.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
There's a lot of scary people in the world, always has been. To think that they are only to be found in the ranks of those you disagree with is foolish. Makes you blind to the machinations of those you agree with - which is where the real danger lies.
Typical liberal deflection, "everyone is scary!" Yeah but we're not talking about a scary world, we're talking about demo dummy voters in California who try to vote guys in prison into office. Why don't you talk about that instead of deflecting?

Old 06-05-2014, 10:12 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:

Maybe they don't. Another Democrat, Padilla scored over 890K votes, so why exactly does it matter if a candidate that lost terrible received votes? I guess if you want you are welcome to question those that voted for him. I personally wouldn't have, I would have voted for Padilla.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:14 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Typical liberal deflection, "everyone is scary!" Yeah but we're not talking about a scary world, we're talking about demo dummy voters in California who try to vote guys in prison into office. Why don't you talk about that instead of deflecting?
I already have, several times, in this thread. Obviously what I said didn't make any impression on you. That's not *my* problem.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Maybe they don't. Another Democrat, Padilla scored over 890K votes, so why exactly does it matter if a candidate that lost terrible received votes? I guess if you want you are welcome to question those that voted for him. I personally wouldn't have, I would have voted for Padilla.
Uh, did Padilla ever traffic guns? Did he take campaigns funds from known gangsters? As far as I know Padilla isn't a known criminal. So how many votes he got is irrelevant to this discussion. But then again, liberals love to deflect and talk about things not pertinent to the subject at hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies