Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 11:41 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,497,027 times

Advertisements

current iraq is an example of peace???? when you are covered in the blood of your brother God will not hear you. why demand justice when you do no justice? please do not accuse witnesses of putting you in a bad light.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2014, 11:44 AM

1,347 posts, read 955,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Again - what should peaceful Muslim citizens around the world "do" about the terrorists among them? Drone strikes (because private citizens own such weapons, right?) Assassinations? Sternly worded emails? Maybe they should vote the terrorists out of office... oh, except that those nations don't work that way.
Interesting how you and the other far leftist fringe makes no comment on the fact that few, if any, muslim countries are democratic...

They can form militias, or their regimes, when they aren't using terrorism themselves, can attack and try to stop them, like the way pakistan does against the north wazirastan taliban, or assad is against ISIL, or iran against the MEK, or hezbollah was formed against the PLO, or India against terrorists in Kashmir, or Sri Lanka against the Tamil Tigers...

When there is a will, there is a way - unless they can rely upon useful idiots and apologists in the West to cover for them...

Quote:
Face it - you've got nothing. All you're doing is ranting and frothing about how "the peaceful Muslims ain't doing nothing about the terrorists!" You have NO solutions proposed, and when people point you to instances of Muslims speaking out against terror, you whine that they need to "do more." Do what, exactly? Start their own private little war? What exactly are these peaceful civilians, scattered around the world, supposed to do with their own private funds that America - with infinitely more money and military might - hasn't already failed to do in the quest to end terrorism in the Middle East?
perhaps they might send you flowers and a $40 watch in a few years for being so helpful in their cause

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-20-2014 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: flaming

Old 06-20-2014, 11:48 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,042,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
perhaps they might send you flowers and a $40 watch in a few years for being so helpful in their cause

It is amusing to see how you're guilty of the exactly same sweeping hatred of them that their rogue leaders use against the West. Well played...

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-20-2014 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: response to deletion

Old 06-20-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Insanity View Post
There are far too many claims, so I asked specifically for which claims, as I'm not about to spend hours debunking 100 of them.

The two links I posted on the other page are a good start.
Sorry pal, but a couple of blogs don't fly. Either provide a MSM news site that is credentialed, or forget it.

She lived through the civil war, she is unassailable, which is why you won't find any.

Old 06-20-2014, 11:50 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,042,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
Sorry pal, but a couple of blogs don't fly. Either provide a MSM news site that is credentialed, or forget it.

She lived through the civil war, she is unassailable, which is why you won't find any.
You've already condemned hundreds of millions of people - if not an entire religion of over a billion - as "terrorist trash," and you have the nerve to question other people's credibility??

Unreal...

Old 06-20-2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah... ...disgusting!
Right, blah blah blah...

I'm a far left toad used to bleating with other sheep nodding their head as we watch MSNBC and cannot handle anyone not in total agreement with my Worldview(r), so all I can do is insult and personally attack. ZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

When you are able to bring some facts to the conversation, as always, I'll be here waiting.

Old 06-20-2014, 11:52 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,759,189 times
In a discussion with my Brother about the same, he said it better than I ever could.....

"Prior to to birth of Islam the Arab world was a font of learning and knowledge. Remember the library at Alexandra, Egypt. Probably the first one in the world. The Arabs gave us modern math and many other forms of knowledge. When Islam came on the seen all this stopped. Knowledge is considered evil, science was considered blasphemy to Allah. NOTHING of any great import of knowledge has come from the Arab world since that time. Of course they have given us death and destruction aplenty. Anyone who doesn't recognize Islam and Allah is condemned to death. It is an anti-knowledge, anti-science religion and damns all learning. Of all the worlds religions it is by far the WORST!"

Old 06-20-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Nice to know that you consider Muslims "garbage" and those who aren't interested in joining your little genocidal war against them as "terrorist apologists." It is amusing to see how you're guilty of the exactly same sweeping hatred of them that their rogue leaders use against the West. Well played...
So now that I've proven that there are LOTS of instances where people have risen up to stop others, rather than admit you were wrong you move the goal posts from average muslims rising up to take action and stop violent muslims, to the strawman "you are calling all muslims garbage."

Where did you learn to debate, the back of a cereal box? How important is credibility to you?

This is the prototype of the far leftist debater: get crushed with facts, then resort to personal attacks and nonsense.

Old 06-20-2014, 11:59 AM

Quote:
You've already condemned hundreds of millions of people - if not an entire religion of over a billion - as "terrorist trash," and you have the nerve to question other people's credibility?? Unreal...
Really? Another strawman? Show us the post, or apologize for lying - yet again.

Old 06-20-2014, 12:01 PM

28,969 posts, read 30,320,598 times
no race is all bad, but every race owns it's own stinkers....

If we went over to any other country and tried to take over, meaning, making a claim that your Muslim flag offends me, what do you think would happen?

If Americans bombed muslim sisters, mothers, brothers, fathers and children, how would she feel?
911 happened, and is real.....

I'm not saying its right, but it is however, how things are....

All muslims are certainly not the problem, but a whole lot of them want to take over the world, and they've been breeding and fighting for thousands of years to do so, how do you fight that with an idealogical approach?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies