Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 08:31 PM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times

Advertisements

Years of Living Dangerously is a 9-part Showtime documentary television series focusing on climate change that will premiere on April 13, 2014. James Cameron, Jerry Weintraub and Arnold Schwarzenegger are executive producers of the series. The episodes feature celebrity investigators, who travel to areas around the world and throughout the U.S. affected by global warming to interview experts and ordinary people and view the impacts of climate change. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_o...ng_Dangerously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brvhCnYvxQQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2014, 08:33 PM

1,136 posts, read 942,715 times
Yay, another fake documentary! About time! Nobel Prize!

Old 04-11-2014, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownblues View Post
Yay, another fake documentary! About time! Nobel Prize!
You put no thought into that comment, and didn't bother to watch the video...Watch and learn about what is going on in the rest of the world.

Old 04-11-2014, 09:16 PM

27,658 posts, read 16,151,349 times
celebrity investigators'''lol thanks for the laugh

Old 04-11-2014, 10:10 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,514,999 times
We survived acid rain, 3 mile island, ozone depletion, new ice age, overpopulation, red dye #3, countless water and food shortages, Exxon Valdez and every other environmental "disaster" that we have faced for the last 5000 years, I'm sure we will survive this one too. After all, it's not hard to survive something that not's real.

Not only have we survived all of these "disasters" people are living longer, happier and healthier lives than at any point in human history. All while we continue to add to our population.

In other words, the environmental doomsayers are wrong and have always been wrong. Anyone that believes them is a moron.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:17 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,080,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You put no thought into that comment, ...
Considering the track record of previous fakeumentaries like "An Inconvenient Truth" and "Gasland" what else do you expect?

Old 04-11-2014, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Considering the track record of previous fakeumentaries like "An Inconvenient Truth" and "Gasland" what else do you expect?
I doubt if you have seen either Inconvenient Truth, or Gasland (which I have never heard of)..Do you often judge things you haven't seen?.....I found this video a bit too religious for my liking, but different strokes for different folks I guess....Rick Perry even has his say in this documentary....

By the way I have not seen Inconvenient Truth either, but I have time to view it this evening....

Old 04-11-2014, 11:13 PM

5,177 posts, read 4,794,097 times
Gee, I'm willing to bet that the propagandists of this series do not interview anyone associated with the NON Governmental Panel of Climate Change.

SOURCE

See, REAL scientists continue to struggle against the populist propaganda of the usual suspects, those being ignorant folks like Arnold.

BTW Climate Change is NOT equivalent to Global Warming. Not that most folks understand the difference.

Old 04-11-2014, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
celebrity investigators'''lol thanks for the laugh
Amazing, isnt it?

Old 04-11-2014, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I doubt if you have seen either Inconvenient Truth, or Gasland (which I have never heard of)..Do you often judge things you haven't seen?.....I found this video a bit too religious for my liking, but different strokes for different folks I guess....Rick Perry even has his say in this documentary....

By the way I have not seen Inconvenient Truth either, but I have time to view it this evening....
Not all climate ignoramuses are from the left, btw. Maybe I should post that thing about Limbaugh that the ideologue right is circulating as truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies