Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 09:17 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,781,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And we don't have a Constitutional rule of law now? I am pretty sure all of my Constitutional rights are active right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
There is no point discussing these matters with you any further. You're beyond reason.
lol, agree, a waste of time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2014, 09:22 AM

47,015 posts, read 26,075,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Governor Jindal calls for open revolt against Obama and the Democrats

“I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States,” Jindal said, “where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren.”
Are we to assume that the GOP so far has seen itself as an example of a loyal opposition offering constructive criticism?

Old 06-23-2014, 09:26 AM

4,088 posts, read 4,394,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
A thread started by a liberal that is based on lies? Color me shocked.
Jindal DID say "rebellion" and "hostile take-over". The OP wasn't quoting Jindal in the thread title- he was distilling his meaning. Pretty accurately too.

You shouldn't call people liars, unless you can demonstrate you know what the word means.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:28 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,526,024 times
Quote:
There is no point discussing these matters with you any further. You're beyond reason.
He was put on ignore a long time ago. Most of the leftists here are beyond reasonable discussions. They're more fun to poke a stick at.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:30 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,599,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
If Obama and his administration don't have to follow the law, why should anyone else?
Bingo.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:36 AM

30,512 posts, read 19,271,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Jindal calls for a "rebellion" and "hostile takeover" of Washington. That sounds like a non ballot box revolt.

"I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States, where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren."
I'm not sure which way he meant it but just remember our Declaration of independence..."But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

We are reaching a point where we will have to throw off the Despotism of the Left and its Government which uses the IRS to harass and abuse those who have a different political view. Political Correctness which is actually turning what is correct into something that is incorrect and/or silenced and the corruption that is the left has become an increasingly despotic force.

I really don't see a continuous alliance of these 50 states considering the stark difference of opinions between right and left America...only questions are when, the stimulus and how violent it will be.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:37 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,236,620 times
Quote:
And the moment you are questioned with what you mean you run away, why am I not surprised.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:38 AM

Quote:
And the moment you are questioned with what you mean you run away, why am I not surprised.
Run away??? Call it not wasting his time with an Obama lover who thinks Obama can do no wrong.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:39 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,599,416 times
Quote:
If Nevada doesn't want the BLM owning 80% of the state, then they should buy that land from the BLM like everyone else did.
Wasn't too long ago the law said I could buy you, and plenty did take advantage of that.

What is legal and what is moral are not always the same thing, keep that in mind if you choose to continuously side with the government.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
Wasn't too long ago the law said I could buy you, and plenty did take advantage of that.

What is legal and what is moral are not always the same thing, keep that in mind if you choose to continuously side with the government.
OUCH! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies