Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 05:05 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...hoax/11298409/

A local plastic surgeon even offered free treatment.

I hope this family if this all turns out to be true will end up in jail. No government money ever, no ins. money and the girl out in foster care so the girl will be taken care of since she is an innocent victim who is scared for life not just by the dog by this disgraceful family!

Disgusting how people try to ruin a company and I hope all the good Samaritans who gave money will get it back!

Two our three pit bulls mauled this girl....what person leaves a child with three Pitt bulls?

It is sad that the only defense a store or company and often individuals have is video images to show your innocent when money hunger low life's want to cash in!

How many times can you see people who don't look very nice and sometimes really disgusting at one of the fast food stores...I think we all have had times that you rather want to focus on your food than see how some people eat or dress ...some come in with their pants so low you can see more than you even want to imagine and how many times have people asked for others to leave even though you wonder why a store doesn't say anything...to me it was very strange from the beginning but I assumed it had been proven that they were there.

Last week one of my kids txt me from Starbucks and stated that it was very weird to see a girl walking in Starbucks in a swim bottom with a shirt not even covering her bottom and it was not a Starbucks near a pool or beach. Maybe some people liked it but it sure was strange and nobody asked her to leave or to cover up.

The girls face is not disgusting or something that would even be something that people would make remarks about in a way to leave since many people have scars or other things that they are not happy about. Especially when kids are involved it would be so over the top if this really had happened.

I'm so sorry for KFC!

Last edited by bentlebee; 06-24-2014 at 05:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2014, 06:19 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
Default Disfigured girl asked to leave KFC.....was a hoax

Report: Story of girl getting tossed from KFC is a hoax

Poor kid. Being used by her own family to get money. What is with people today and all of these hoaxes accusing this place or that person of something for money? No morals, no shame, no conscience.

Old 06-24-2014, 06:26 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,816 times
this is so sick to use a little girl when will they be arrested?????

Old 06-24-2014, 06:28 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
this is so sick to use a little girl when will they be arrested?????
Hopefully soon. Sounds like the grandmother started it. This makes me question what led her to being disfigured in the first place. Not that it was intentional, but the adults in this family dont seem responsible or honest. Moderator cut: Off topic

Last edited by Oldhag1; 06-24-2014 at 06:49 AM.. Reason: See DM

Old 06-24-2014, 06:34 AM

819 posts, read 1,410,704 times
I had a hope that would come out sooner or later as soon as that BS story broke to begin with. I realize fast food doesn't necessarily employ the greatest customer service-focused individuals, but it's a pretty big stretch to believe even a bad apple would tell parents of a disfigured girl that her appearance is disturbing other customers and please leave. Her irresponsible parents are the only ones to blame for her condition; I mean really, old grand pappy has ten dogs and they think it's a good idea to leave their daughter in that situation? Yeah, I know dog lovers will jump to pops' defense, but it doesn't matter how nice and trained a big pack of dogs might be; 3 year olds are as unpredictable as packs of dogs, she could have easily done something to provoke them or they could just be untrained, etc.

Old 06-24-2014, 06:45 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Oh great. Perhaps this will finally be the false story that forces Nancy Grace to stop her knee-jerk outrage campaigns without researching the facts first. It's a great scam, write a sad heart jerking story on Facebook, set up a fundme account, and watch all the little people open their wallets.

Old 06-24-2014, 07:18 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
^ oh i hope so.

Quote:
"What, did they walk over to the table and say 'hey, you're ugly, you have to leave.' What happened Dave?" wailed Grace, the HLN hysterical talk show host.
they got nancy to a T.

Old 06-24-2014, 07:21 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,428,811 times
It happened in Jackson MS but there's 2 kfc's there and apparently no photos of her/grandmother at either one and there were inconsistencies in the gmother's stories. Supposedly the employees were getting death threats etc. What a shame, bottom line I feel sorry for the little girl, cant help but wondering what's going to happen now

PS THe grandfather supposedly owned a lot of pitbulls and bred them and the attack was in the house (dogs broke down the door) but now Im not even sure about that (alth. it does sound plausible, there was video footage of them and they were penned up and barking and all riled up, at least the implication was that they were his).

Old 06-24-2014, 07:26 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Report: Story of girl getting tossed from KFC is a hoax

Poor kid. Being used by her own family to get money. What is with people today and all of these hoaxes accusing this place or that person of something for money? No morals, no shame, no conscience.

Another couiple of nominees for parents of the year. Jesus, it's not bad enough the kid is scarred for life, but to be stuck in that loser family.

Old 06-24-2014, 07:28 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Oh great. Perhaps this will finally be the false story that forces Nancy Grace to stop her knee-jerk outrage campaigns without researching the facts first. It's a great scam, write a sad heart jerking story on Facebook, set up a fundme account, and watch all the little people open their wallets.

Naw, Nancy Grace has only a passing acquaintance with the truth. She just likes to hear the sound of her own voice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies