Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 08:56 AM

534 posts, read 905,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Your posts have confirmed what I already suspected. I am now positive I will carry. Thanks for helping me make it clear.
Its ok as long as it's legal. And some day may you will be awarded a Heston by Wayne LaPiere! One can dream I suppose

Old 07-09-2014, 08:58 AM

29,491 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christinerica View Post
That every word I write, every post I make helps someone to consider a differing way to live with out gun violence. That's worth my time,that's worth your reply, and that's my mission: to out shoot the NRA in changing lives through peaceful methods.

Christinerica,
If ending gun violence in America is truely what you want, among others, myself included why don't you come here to Detroit, maybe walk door to door or speak at the local school and try to educate the hood rats on morals and the value of human life and why it's wrong to take it ? Because isn't that really the issue here ? Why not try and come up with a solution on the mental health issues and keeping firearms from them ? Start spewing some factual data instead of teenage emotional delusional drama and you just might get more people to listen.

Old 07-09-2014, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Its ok as long as it's legal. And some day may you will be awarded a Heston by Wayne LaPiere! One can dream I suppose
You really believe the BS you make up don't you ?

Old 07-09-2014, 09:01 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Christinerica,
If ending gun violence in America is truely what you want, among others, myself included why don't you come here to Detroit, maybe walk door to door or speak at the local school and try to educate the hood rats on morals and the value of human life and why it's wrong to take it ? Because isn't that really the issue here ? Why not try and come up with a solution on the mental health issues and keeping firearms from them ? Start spewing some factual data instead of teenage emotional delusional drama and you just might get more people to listen.
She can't do that from a keyboard. That would take effort.

Old 07-09-2014, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Christinerica,
It seems to me that you are listening, and you are my targeted demographic.
Isn't the post mightier than the pistol? I am doing my part to educate people using satire to consider other views. And I won't retire until everyone in America agrees with my views.

As far as a Heston Award, since the NRA is reluctant to advertise the award, I hereby announce that I Christinerica will be judging and awarding the Heston to those the Board deems worthy.

Old 07-09-2014, 09:15 AM

Quote:
It seems to me that you are listening, and you are my targeted demographic.
Isn't the post mightier than the pistol? I am doing my part to educate people using satire to consider other views. And I won't retire until everyone in America agrees with my views.

As far as a Heston Award, since the NRA is reluctant to advertise the award, I hereby announce that I Christinerica will be judging and awarding the Heston to those the Board deems worthy.
I'll give you credit, you are at least bringing some humor to the thread. And sorry, no matter how much you say you will not part myself or my wife with our right to protect ourselves. Carry on though...

Old 07-09-2014, 10:07 AM

Quote:
I'll give you credit, you are at least bringing some humor to the thread. And sorry, no matter how much you say you will not part myself or my wife with our right to protect ourselves. Carry on though...
It's a start to make you smile at least, for that shows you will join us someday

Old 07-09-2014, 10:09 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Whoops, sorry!. I mistakenly thought this was a thread on the many cases in which armed homeowners have defended themselves against intruders!

Old 07-09-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Your posts have confirmed what I already suspected. I am now positive I will carry. Thanks for helping me make it clear.
You be safe out there and don't shoot yourself in the foot or worse. Also don't leave your gun in a public toilet, bad form. Remember to take your gun out before putting your pants in the wash. The NRA is counting on you.

Old 07-09-2014, 10:33 AM

3,515 posts, read 3,688,723 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies