Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 08:34 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,879,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
She keeps some important issues out there.
LOL. Yeah, "important issues" like impeaching the president, even though she can't name a single thing that actually rises to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. We all know you worship the half-term quitter, but most of us can see through that hero worship of yours to the empty head that is Sarah Palin. It's all about the money, baby! Send $$$$ to SarahPAC so she can continue to grace us with her "important" (hahaha!) empty-headed opinions.

I follow Sarah because I love to watch idiots being idiots. And no one does it better than Sarah Palin. She is a comedy act that writes itself every time she opens her mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2014, 08:53 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,177,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
On one issue anyway:

"A majority of voters say they've heard enough from Sarah Palin, according to a new national poll. The NBC/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania survey indicates that 54% of voters say they've heard enough from Palin and would prefer that the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate be less outspoken in political discourse. That includes nearly two-thirds of Democrats, a majority of independents, and nearly four in 10 Republicans."
America to Sarah Palin: Enough! – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

At least she's doing something productive.

A majority of voters will say the same thing about Barack Hussein in 2016.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:15 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,685,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
On one issue anyway:

"A majority of voters say they've heard enough from Sarah Palin, according to a new national poll. The NBC/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania survey indicates that 54% of voters say they've heard enough from Palin and would prefer that the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate be less outspoken in political discourse. That includes nearly two-thirds of Democrats, a majority of independents, and nearly four in 10 Republicans."
America to Sarah Palin: Enough! – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

At least she's doing something productive.
The estblishment democrats and republicans in office, and their politically partisan republican and democratic party, hack news media don't like anyone who dares to hold both of their feet to the fire.

Over two thirds of the nation think our politicians are taking our country in the wrong direction, and when anyone dares to stand up to point it out, the establishment pushes back against them.

The approval polls for the US Congress are in single digits, and yet the only ones trying to fire the vastly unpopular Congressional leadership, are people like Palin, and they are getting hammered by the establishment media and the politicians from both political parties are desperately trying to cling to power.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:20 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,359,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
The estblishment democrats and republicans in office, and their politically partisan republican and democratic party, hack news media don't like anyone who dares to hold both of their feet to the fire.

Over two thirds of the nation think our politicians are taking our country in the wrong direction, and when anyone dares to stand up to point it out, the establishment pushes back against them.

The approval polls for the US Congress are in single digits, and yet the only ones trying to fire the vastly unpopular Congressional leadership, are people like Palin, and they are getting hammered by the establishment media and the politicians from both political parties are desperately trying to cling to power.
Well said.

Palin makes people uncomfortable.

I think that is good for our leaders.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Well said.

Palin makes people uncomfortable.

I think that is good for our leaders.
Palin makes people laugh. At her, not with her. Which is fine, because she is in no way any kind of leader. She is of no real consequence beyond being a national joke.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Palin makes people laugh. At her, not with her. Which is fine, because she is in no way any kind of leader. She is of no real consequence beyond being a national joke.
It pays well....

Doesn't that get to you????

Just a little???

Old 07-11-2014, 10:03 AM

Quote:
It pays well....

Doesn't that get to you????

Just a little???
It gets to me that she's a world class grifter. But she only grifts from true believers, people like you, so I'm actually good with that. I'd rather she sucks money from fools who might otherwise support real, viable candidates that are actually, you know, running for something. In that regard, her grifting does a great service to the left.

Old 07-11-2014, 10:04 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,960,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
It gets to me that she's a world class grifter. But she only grifts from true believers, people like you, so I'm actually good with that. I'd rather she sucks money from fools who might otherwise support real, viable candidates that are actually, you know, running for something. In that regard, her grifting does a great service to the left.
It really bothers you that Sarah Palin is so much more successful than you'll ever be, doesn't it?

Old 07-11-2014, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
It really bothers you that Sarah Palin is so much more successful than you'll ever be, doesn't it?
You admire a con artist. I find that hilarious. By all means, keep sending her money for doing nothing.

Old 07-11-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
And has more money.

Money is often mentioned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies