Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2014, 11:01 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,659,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
You are trying to look smart.
Do you wanna say that Putin involved in the incident? What's his point?
The only involvement Putin has in this incident is damage control to try and salvage the separatist movement after their massive cluster Fu*K in thinking a commercial jetliner was a military transport.
Regarding the statement you made concerning the rebels not having the personnel to use a BUK, might I remind you that many of the rebels are ex Russian soldiers and poorly trained Russian soldiers at best.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Somebody shot down the plane by mistake is really credible version of the occurrence.
But, I can't eliminate the version that ukrainian military forces did it intentionally to discredit the rebels.
Well, on the one hand I applaud you for the logical view of the situation. On the other hand I understand and pity your wishful thinking

Old 07-19-2014, 11:18 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,460,508 times
I'm concerned that Russia has the black boxes and will declare the data "unreadable". The rebels gave the blackboxes to Russia and Russia kept them. Russia has no legitimate claim on these boxes. The plane did not go down in Russian territory, is not a Russian built plane, is not operated by a Russian airline, and the flight did not originate in Russia or have a Russian destination. None of the relevant players (Ukraine, Netherlands, Malaysia, Boeing) have asked the Russians for their help in analyzing the blackboxes. It's amazing that these farmer-rebels had the expertise and foresight to quickly identify and retrieve the blackboxes and had Russian contacts on hand to take them. Russia taking the boxes is more evidence of Russian involvement and a Russian cover-up.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
The only involvement Putin has in this incident is damage control to try and salvage the separatist movement after their massive cluster Fu*K in thinking a commercial jetliner was a military transport.
Typically it's the revelation of a cover-up and not the original scandal that brings someone down.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:23 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,541,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
No reason to take out a passenger plane with all the sheet that would come back. I mean to you really think the NSA didn't or doesn't know what went down? Of course they do. We will never know of course with the transparency admin and all. lol

I just think some clown fired off at this plane not knowing it was a passenger jet. Gung ho. That happens when you are in a war situation. Not pretty but it happens.
We'll know.

If O sends in NATO troop to Ukraine after this incident, you can be sure it was an American false-flag operation performed by the Kiev regime.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
We'll know.

If O sends in NATO troop to Ukraine after this incident, you can be sure it was an American false-flag operation performed by the Kiev regime.
Wow, the Obama hate is so strong that many here are hoping it was a covert US operation and not their bare chested Russian wet dream hero.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:28 AM

88,981 posts, read 44,793,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I'm concerned that Russia has the black boxes and will declare the data "unreadable".
Actually, the plane's black box recorders will have been found to have "crashed" à la Lois Lerner and the merry band of IRS criminals.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
I'm concerned that Russia has the black boxes and will declare the data "unreadable". The rebels gave the blackboxes to Russia and Russia kept them. Russia has no legitimate claim on these boxes. The plane did not go down in Russian territory, is not a Russian built plane, is not operated by a Russian airline, and the flight did not originate in Russia or have a Russian destination. None of the relevant players (Ukraine, Netherlands, Malaysia, Boeing) have asked the Russians for their help in analyzing the blackboxes. It's amazing that these farmer-rebels had the expertise and foresight to quickly identify and retrieve the blackboxes and had Russian contacts on hand to take them. Russia taking the boxes is more evidence of Russian involvement and a Russian cover-up.
I predict that Putin will turn over the black boxes as a gesture of cooperation to the International community. The black boxes are not very important. All they will show is that the plane was on autopilot flying at 33,000 ft at 546 MPH. Everything was perfectly normal until the instant the plane was blown out of the sky.
The debris field is where the smoking gun is. If a bomb was aboard the plane there will be residue inside the skin and the skin will show signs of being blown outward. If a missile was responsible, the skin will be fractured and stressed inwards like a crushed can. The explosive residue will also tell the country of origin.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that Putin will most likely find and turn over the rebels that actually fired the missiles to an international court. He needs to put a lid on this as soon as possible to salvage any chance of creating his Russian land bridge to Crimea using Ukrainian dissidents of Russian origin.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:33 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,541,469 times
Quote:
Wow, the Obama hate is so strong that many here are hoping it was a covert US operation and not their bare chested Russian wet dream hero.
Who would benefit more from shooting down a passenger plane and causing an international incident? Russia or Kiev?

Maybe try a little logic.

Old 07-19-2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Actually, the plane's black box recorders will have been found to have "crashed" à la Lois Lerner and the merry band of IRS criminals.
I guess you guys are relegated to cheap shots and fertilizer on this issue. Fox news didn't put out any actual facts for you to chew on and post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies