Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 02:39 AM

159 posts, read 137,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
great. go for it. exactly what do you want him/her to inspect? the COLB? the LFBC?

Here is another post of yours in reply to mine asking you to provide certified forensic document examiner to "authenticate" the birth certificate. You then asked "what do you want him/her to inspect? As stated in answer to another of your posts on this subject I do not believe you can provide anyone that has credentials to authenticate it.

i did answer but will be happy to go into a more thorough answer. couple points:

A): the selective service registration was originally released in 2008. if it truly was a fake it would have required the involvement of the bush administration.

This is absolute nonsense. And tell the gullible why it couldn't happen under the Bush administration?

B): the selective service has directly confirmed that obama's selective service registration is legitimate to mike zullo:

Selective Service confirms: records not destroyed | Obama Conspiracy Theories

I see no authentication. Am I missing something?

... joe arpaio:

Selective Service to Arpaio: You can take your evidence and … | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Again, I see no authentication to Sheriff Arpaio.

...and to dr conspiracy:

"Mr. Obama did indeed register with Selective Service and was assigned Selective Service Number 61-1125539-1 on September 4, 1980."

Selective Service confirms Obama registration | Obama Conspiracy Theories

This criminal's website is loaded with nothing but propaganda. This is evidenced by the questions you avoided answering on two occasions about just two of the whoppers he has told about the forged postal stamp on the selective service registration form that contains only 2 digits for the date instead of four. The digits are off centered to the circle that encompasses them. Dr Conspiracy lied to his readers and told them he has 1st class mail from years ago that has 2 years for the digit. Problem is, they don't use the counter stamp (that contains four perfectly positioned year digits that are contained in a perfectly encompassed circle) to cancel letters. It is used for certified, registered, and yes, selective service registration forms.

I would not believe a word this fraud from the selective service is telling people. They, like Hawaii Dept of Health stories in related to these forgeries are riddled with anomalies and inconsistencies. Just Google and read. They are all heading to jail for participating in this scheme. Just ask yourself folks, what type of legitimate state and federal agencies not cooperate with a major law enforcement agency? Why would Mr Transparency himself not simply order the agency heads to court along with underlying documents to end this? I think everyone reading this knows why.

then please show some support for this claim

even mike zullo is distancing himself from vogt after vogt claimed that "birther princess" miki booth is one of the "forgers" ( or working closely with them ) since the contemporaneous birth certificate that booth provided contains the same "anomalies" that are on obama's that vogt claims is evidence of forgery.

for a breakdown of vogt's claims see:

[scribd]194384601[/scribd]
There are anomalies on Booth's certificate!

Old 07-29-2014, 09:37 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nychuck View Post
Now you state you have "zero reason" to contact him?
yep. this is your windmill, not mine.

Quote:
I don't believe this guy will authenticate anything.....
ask him and let us know his exact response.

Quote:
but your being a fraud; telling me he will authenticate it.
wrong. i provided the name and contact of a qualified expert in your area who could authenticate the document. for some reason you're afraid to contact him.

Quote:
You did nothing but picked a name off the internet.
yep. see how easy it was to find a qualified expert.

Old 07-29-2014, 09:46 AM

Quote:
To Wrecking Ball

Why have you not answered the following question asked you previously?

"You know Kapiolani originally used a letter .....
primarily because i have no direct knowledge of the "why" nor has any statement been made by kapiolani on the matter. if you want to know why kapiolani put up the letter on their website then took it down ask them. all i can offer is speculation.

Old 07-29-2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
I see no original registrar stamp, as you stated, containing the word "the" instead of the misspelled word "txe".
it's clear on the AP photo of the photocopy hand out of the LFBC that it is "THE" and exactly where the ink is not connecting with the paper in the "H".

Quote:
Where is it?
on the photocopied version of the LFBC photographed by the AP.

Quote:
Who obtained it?
j. scott applewhite.

Quote:
When did they obtain it?
april 27, 2011

Quote:
Who did they obtain it from?
the white house.

Quote:
.... and unless i'm missing something you are not answering the question now.
all of those answers were available in my previous post.

Old 07-29-2014, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Why have you not answered this question?
because i've been busy with other things ( aka life ) but i'll try and get to it later today.

Old 07-29-2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
There are anomalies on Booth's certificate!

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

even the birthers ( including mike zullo and jerome corsi ) are turning on vogt over this one:

Report: The Vogt Affidavit Not Supported By Many Presidential Eligibility Activists - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

for those not in the know, here is the situation:

self proclaimed expert doug vogt made the claim that there are multiple "anomalies" in obama's LFBC that are evidence of a forgery. miki booth, one of the most active and vocal birthers who refers to herself as the "birther princess", was able to obtain from a friend a LFBC from the same month and hospital as obama. that LFBC contains the exact same "anomalies" as obama. instead of just admitting that he doesn't know what he's talking about he's double downed and is accusing one of the most prominent birthers of being part of the conspiracy.

gotta love it.

Old 07-29-2014, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Why have you not answered this question?
ok, here we go.

Quote:
Where did your so called experts address the misspelled word "txe" in the registrars stamp on the reverse of the birth certificate that never appeared on birth certificates stamped purportedly by Registrar Onaka, other than Obama's?
they didn't, most likely because it doesn't say "TXE" ( again, see the AP photo )

Quote:
Where did the so called experts address the counterfeit postal stamp on the selective service registration form ....
they didn't and for a good reason...... the experts were examining the LFBC not the selective service registration!

Quote:
Why did Dr Conspiracy lie to readers on his blog in an effort to deceive them that he had postmarked letters received containing only 2 digits for the year,....
i'd like to see the exact quote from dr conspiracy so we can see what is/isn't a lie ( as to the "why" anyone does anything you have to ask them ).

Quote:
.... when, in fact, the postmark stamp is something entirely different than a postal stamp used at the post office counter for certified, registered, and selective service registration forms?
i asked for evidence to support this before and you have yet to provide it.

there you go, questions answered.

Old 07-30-2014, 01:14 AM

159 posts, read 137,731 times
On page 11 at 1:39AM folks is my first request/post for someone to provide the name of a certified forensic document examiner to "authenticate" the LFBC Obama published on the WH Server.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies