Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 08:42 PM

513 posts, read 582,292 times

Advertisements

Jews are supposed to love Israel. It is their homeland and a safe haven should Jews' existence ever be threatened such as it was during the Holocaust. Yet time and again American Jews vote for the political party that refuses to recognize Israel's very right to existence, let alone her right to defend herself. It's no secret that the Democrat Party is overtly anti-white, anti-Christian, and anti-capitalist, but many people seem to be unaware of or unwilling to acknowledge the fact that the Democrats are covertly becoming more and more anti-Semitic and and hostile to the State of Israel.

As Democrats drive mainstream white voters from the party due to their anti-White racism and anti-capitalism, those typically Jewish-friendly, pro-Israel voters are being replaced with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel pro-Islamist elements. In other words, as the purge of mainstream Americans from the Democrat Party voter base commences, the Democrats are left with white liberal academics who are virulently anti-Israel, black and brown people who are virulently anti-Semitic, and Muslims who bow down to Hitler and want to exterminate every Jew on Earth. If it hasn't happened already, the ever-shrinking Jewish-friendly, pro-Israel minority within the Democrat Party will be thrown under the bus in favor of the growing anti-Semitic, anti-Israel majority that comprises the Democrat voter base, especially once the need for Jewish money has diminished.

Yet time and again, American Jews line up like lambs to the slaughter to vote for the party whose voting base is comprised of the ideological descendents of Hitler and the Nazis. How could American Jews be so stupid and naive as to vote not once, but twice for Barack 'Hamas' Obama, the most Israel-hostile President this country has ever had? Barack Hussein Obama treats Islamist and terrorists with higher regard than PM Netanyahu. He surrounds himself with anti-Israel zealots who give aid and comfort to Hamas and Islamists all over the globe. Republicans always proclaim that Israel has the right to defend themselves, period. At best Democrats will say, "Israel has the right to defend themselves, but...". But, what? But nothing. Anyone who says but is a covert anti-Semite and an enemy to the State of Israel.

Which brings us back to American Jews. How can you time and again vote for this party which would just as soon deny you your rights to life, liberty, and property because of your Jewish religion?

Old 08-07-2014, 09:02 PM

3,281 posts, read 6,287,190 times
This seems akin to claiming that one cannot be patriotic unless they fully support every military action that the United States takes (for instance).

Old 08-07-2014, 09:11 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,555,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
How could American Jews be so stupid and naive as to vote not once, but twice for Barack 'Hamas' Obama, the most Israel-hostile President this country has ever had?
Actually that would be Dwight Eisenhower(a great president). But you've probably never heard of the Suez Crisis or the fact that under Truman and Eisenhower we had an arms embargo on Israel since your knowledge of history most likely comes off the back of a Crackerjack box.

Old 08-07-2014, 09:13 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,473,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clevelander17 View Post
This seems akin to claiming that one cannot be patriotic unless they fully support every military action that the United States takes (for instance).
No, it doesn't seem akin to that.

Hamas has in their charter that they want the state of Israel destroyed and want Jewish people around the world to be killed.

That is not akin to supporting every military action that the United States takes in any way whatsoever.

Hamas openly advocates the genocide of the Jewish people.

Old 08-07-2014, 09:40 PM

13,253 posts, read 21,874,212 times
In a word, values. Jews tend to vote for social justice, school funding, women's rights, environment, peace, you know, all the stuff that republicans hate. Israel is second.

Old 08-07-2014, 09:44 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,962,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post

Hamas openly advocates the genocide of the Jewish people.
I'm not taking any sides on this but have you seen the news lately?
At present it appears Israel is the one committing the genocide.

I've never seen a 'war' that was so one-sided.

Old 08-07-2014, 09:48 PM

192 posts, read 270,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
Why are American Jews so disloyal to the State of Israel?
Jews are supposed to love Israel. It is their homeland....
Hold on.... American Jews' 'homeland' is the United States of America. They are Americans, and unless an American Jew chooses to emigrate, that Jewish American citizen belongs in the US.

They have earned that right.

Panoramio - Photo of Jewish Cross at American Cenetery

The American D-Day Cemetery -- Colleville-sur-Mer, France

Merci, mes amis...

Juliette, in Brittany

Old 08-07-2014, 09:51 PM

13,253 posts, read 21,874,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post

Apparently it's you who hasn't kept up.

Conclusive Proof Hamas Uses Palestinians as Human Shields | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Hamas Learns It Has Few Friends In Latest War With Israel - NBC News

Hamas’ disturbing ‘human shields’ manual | New York Post

Unprecedented! Italy, India, Finland and France Expose Hamas Human Shield Strategy | The Gateway Pundit

Reporter Nearly Killed By Hamas Rocket Reports on Use of Human Shields | CNS News

Indian TV Exposes Hamas Use of Human Shields - Defense/Security - News - Arutz Sheva

etc,
etc,
etc....

Old 08-07-2014, 09:52 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,105,215 times
Being a Jew does not require them to agree with everything the state of Israel wants. I'm an American, and I view the actions of our government as wrongful all the time. I don't care if they represent my country; I don't have to agree with it.

Old 08-07-2014, 11:59 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,473,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post

You're reacting exactly the way Hamas wants you to react. They house their rocket launchers in schools and hospitals, then order the citizens in that area to stay even after Israel broadcasts a warning that the rocket site is going to be attacked. Then Hamas complains to the world how brutal the Israelis are for killing innocent civilians at a hospital. Then people like you come along dutifully upset at the brutal Israelis, exactly as Hamas planned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies