Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2014, 04:21 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantin23 View Post
This is probably the stupidest excuse to anti immigration that I have ever heard.
Seriously? I don't think a room for stupider stupidest has been left by this collective for a long time. It can't get any worse. What next? Ebola from the south?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2014, 04:24 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantin23 View Post
This is probably the stupidest excuse to anti immigration that I have ever heard.
It's not an excuse and who's anti-"immigration"? It is illegal immigration that is objectionable. We have no way of knowing who is coming here and for what purpose. That's just a fact.

Old 08-22-2014, 04:25 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
"Could ISIS sneak through the Southern Border?"

Why not?
Anyone else can.

Old 08-22-2014, 04:28 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Anyone can sneak across our borders its been shown again and again.Even children.

Old 08-22-2014, 04:30 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It's not an excuse and who's anti-"immigration"? It is illegal immigration that is objectionable. We have no way of knowing who is coming here and for what purpose. That's just a fact.
You should know your side:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
I agree with a previous poster in that they will come here through student visas that are used appease the multiculturalists who cry for all-important diversity to tame their white guilt.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:13 PM

260 posts, read 195,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Republican View Post
It's painfully obvious that the Southern Border has no security, which is already a major risk, how easy would it be for an ISIS militant to go to Mexico and sneak through the border and bomb a major American city? This is a very real possibility that we need to face, and it's my biggest fear. I don't suspect that they'll try airport attacks anymore as security is far too tight, but the Southern Border has no security at all, it's a complete open door. This cannot be left unchecked! Something HAS to be done to secure the border, it's long over-due and is now a more dire situation than ever!

ISIS May Already Be in US; Will Attack America If Not Stopped, Warns Rick Perry (CP Video)
Well, everyone else does.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:16 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
It's a very real possibility that Perry has been operating as a mule for illegal drugs across the southern border. I don't have proof, but it's a very real possibility.
Well, at least that explains those glasses.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:42 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
If 60,000 little kids were able to just swim across the Rio Grande and surprise the government then surely a few terrorists will never be noticed.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:44 PM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,946 times
Quote:
It's painfully obvious that the Southern Border has no security, which is already a major risk, how easy would it be for an ISIS militant to go to Mexico and sneak through the border and bomb a major American city? This is a very real possibility that we need to face, and it's my biggest fear. I don't suspect that they'll try airport attacks anymore as security is far too tight, but the Southern Border has no security at all, it's a complete open door. This cannot be left unchecked! Something HAS to be done to secure the border, it's long over-due and is now a more dire situation than ever!

ISIS May Already Be in US; Will Attack America If Not Stopped, Warns Rick Perry (CP Video)
If you want to step up, pay for and maintain a fence then sign the check. Otherwise, stop your whining about it.

The fencers are just being manipulated by people who want campaign contributions. Nothing is going to happen without a full immigration bill, the people who could make this happen don't want the risk and they'd rather the finance dollars from mad anti-immigration types. How easily people are manipulated.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:45 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:

No, ISIS is not in the US. Just more fear mongering by the paranoid Right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies