Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 11:32 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,974 times

Advertisements

Top story!

Is it isis? Nope

Is it ukraine? No way!

Is it hillary critism of obama? Nope

Is it all this happening during vacations? No

Its a false flag about a so called innocent unarmed black youth getting shot by a white cop!

Media success in turning the story to protect Obama.

I wonder how long they can stretch thise story while they look for the next deversion story.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:36 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
What's a false flag about it?

Old 08-15-2014, 11:40 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
I largely agree, though major rioting in a US city is going to make the news. As to the incident in question, we don't have all of the facts yet.

But this is why we shed no tears when the media complains about being limited or hindered in free speech by the Obama administration. They've in part brought it upon themselves.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
What's a false flag about it?
Making a story where there isnt one. The media is admitting they knew about this store robbery and kept it to themselves. But they pushed thst it was a racist shooting. Like this is the only police shooting to happen in years. Its more common then they let on. This one was covered so heavy because of its timing and the need to deflect obamas base from him recommiting to iraq ground troops.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I largely agree, though major rioting in a US city is going to make the news. As to the incident in question, we don't have all of the facts yet.

But this is why we shed no tears when the media complains about being limited or hindered in free speech by the Obama administration. They've in part brought it upon themselves.
The rioting never would have happened if the media didnt fan the flames. This is not the first cop shooting a black person case. Not everyone is a riot. The riots are part of the deflection.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:55 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,938,715 times
Please-I think bringing the international spotlight on the unnecessary militarization of our local police forces was a vital story.

You'd rather have the media reporting on a politician trashing another politician? Really?

The Police embarrased themselves and further detached Americans from the police-state, military-industrial complex and War on "Drugs" that make most of it possible.

It Turns Out Policing Is Better Than Occupying

What a difference a day makes in Ferguson | MSNBC

St. Louis Major Ronnie Robinson told The Huffington Post that his team aimed to "bring peace and tranquility to this community."

"Intervention works," Robinson said. "You just can't have a heavy hand all the time. You have to be professional enough to be able to identify when you need to meet force with force. ... You've got to be able to communicate."

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 08-15-2014 at 12:04 PM..

Old 08-15-2014, 12:03 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
I think I see the OP's point...

Here you go for it to be a story you want....

"A Black President is at fault over MO shooting"

Blame it on Obama and the OP will be happy. Of course it is probably the biggest story within our borders, yet things outside should trump what goes on here, and certainly the fact anything happens while the Pres is on vacation is a huge story the media is missing. How could they , doing their job, when they could just blame Obama.

Old 08-15-2014, 12:09 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
So the OP thinks rioting in the US and the police using excessive force shouldn't be making the news?

Old 08-15-2014, 12:14 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,024,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Top story!

Is it isis? Nope

Is it ukraine? No way!

Is it hillary critism of obama? Nope

Is it all this happening during vacations? No

Its a false flag about a so called innocent unarmed black youth getting shot by a white cop!

Media success in turning the story to protect Obama.

I wonder how long they can stretch thise story while they look for the next deversion story.
I don't care about anything on that list.

1.)Thank god we didn't go into Syria and show "leadership" like some flag waving warmongers wanted. We would be deep in that ISIS mess if not helping them.
Iraq needs to run their own country. If they want to kill each other so be it.

2.)I can't care less about Ukraine and Russia not our concern.
3.)Hillary isn't running. She's going to be too old to deal with a conservative congress.

4.)Race baiting always gets the ratings.

They could back to searching for mh370.....

Old 08-15-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So the OP thinks rioting in the US and the police using excessive force shouldn't be making the news?
Did the story make the riot or the riot make the story? Think about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies