Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 09:40 AM

540 posts, read 453,439 times

Advertisements

I don't get it. Guy "robs a store for cigar"s and gets murdered. Ferguson

Guy sells loose cigarettes and gets murdered. New York

Guy shoots up a movie theater, but makes it out alive to be arrested? Aurora

Guy blows up a building full of people and makes it out alive to be arrested? Oklahoma ( Got the death penalty many years later but still )

...yeah sure there's no biased here

and I quoted the Ferguson one because

1. The Ferguson Police Dept admitted that the robbery had nothing to do with the Mike Brown murder

2. In the video the robber is wearing sandals. Unless he had a spare pair of shoes in his pants and somehow between leaving the store and getting killed he changed them then this is a case of character assassination.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:33 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Michale Brown was nothing but a thief.
No, I don't feel sorry for him, or his family. His mother should be ashamed of they type of character her son had.
He was a no good thief.

Boo hoo hoo, one less thief in the world.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:40 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times
Anybody in this thread who is a forensics expert please raise their hand.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Actually, according to the cop, he wasn't shot for robbing a store, he was shot for attacking a police officer.

Are you saying it wasn't Brown robbing the store, because it most definitely was.
He attacked the cop with his hands in the air? By head butting? Other sources say he reached for the gun...with his hands in the air?

For a bunch of "thugs" they sure do like to "attack cops" and "reach for guns". I thought thugs had guns already?

The video footage was from June 09 2014. So that means either they waited two months to shoot him for robbing the store ( because if he was shot for attacking the cop then why bother showing the robbery video?), or it's a straight up lie. Again, look at the date of the video and the shoes the guy was wearing.

How could he attack the cop...with his hands in the air...while reaching for his gun...after robbing a store...and changing from sandals to sneakers...while running away?

No. It wasn't him. And thanks for ignoring the guys that got a fair trial after killing people, but apparently tobacco crimes are a death sentence.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
Very subtle attempt at ignoring all evidence proving he robbed the store.
What evidence? The video from a few months ago? Anybody can see the video of the robbery and what the dead victim looked like an notice that Mike was smaller and wasn't wearing sandals. Seriously, where would he put them?

And which is it? Was he shot for robbing a store or attacking a cop? A previous poster said it was for attacking a cop. You say its for stealing. And since when is theft a grounds for execution? And why did the Aurora shooter get to live and see a trial?

Old 08-19-2014, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
I'm not saying he was shot for robbing a store. I'm stating that it has been proven that he robbed the store. See the replies on the last page for the proof. I'm not re-posting it.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...73231344,d.cGE

Old 08-19-2014, 10:55 AM

3,766 posts, read 4,105,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
Maybe he can start a new detective agency with George Zimmerman.

Great idea!! They could hire Mark Furhman as a detective and Casey Anthony as a receptionist.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:55 AM

Proof? I got it.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Yeah about 100 proof from the sound of it!
Witty commentary from this nation's finest...

Old 08-19-2014, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
You are right, everything here is unfair. When the thug Michael Brown robbed the storekeeper of those cigars, the storekeeper should have pulled out a gun and shot him dead. Justice would have been served, and there would be no need for any discussion as to who done it.

And another thing, it was a very short time until Timothy McVey got the death penalty, not many years later. They refused to investigate other possible suspects in the case.
And the video was from June. And it doesn't change the fact that the MURDERER Timothy McVey at least got a trial. So theft>murder? Oh, and he blew up the building on April 19 1995 and was executed on June 11 2001...but good try though
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...ttEX8wASOEX_Sg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies