Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 06:16 PM

26,191 posts, read 21,587,222 times

Advertisements

Would him being 25 make any difference? I keep hearing about a kid but this dude wasn't "kid" sized

Old 08-19-2014, 07:18 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Brutalizing a 100 lb Clerk one moment, bashing in the eye socket of a cop 10 minutes later. Just an innocent young man minding his own business. Using this guy as the poster boy for Police brutality will get no sympathy from anyone that doesn't have an agenda.
Attached Thumbnails
cell phone recording - Michael Brown "doubled back"-xbrown-robbery-stroe_jpg_pagespeed_ic_dzg1qe4gtt.jpg   cell phone recording - Michael Brown "doubled back"-xcranial-_jpg_pagespeed_ic_c_kri12ttb.jpg  

Old 08-19-2014, 07:51 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,000,773 times
Here go the whites, celebrating the death of a black person. Lynchings weren't enough...but black people are sick....SMH.

Old 08-19-2014, 07:53 PM

30 posts, read 37,253 times
Here's a relevant YouTube video of a black cop, Anthony Morgan, in Kalamazoo Michigan performing a traffic stop.

Mob Attacks Kalamazoo Police Officer - YouTube

Because...White Racism!

Old 08-19-2014, 07:58 PM

Interesting that with Sandy Hook, Aurora etc., the victim is mourned and treated sympathetically. Anytime a black person dies, somehow they deserve it. Instead of mourning the victim, half of the white people in this country hold their breath in hopes of some photo, video or "evidence" that will show that said black person was a "thug" and deserved to die. And if he's not a thug...who cares...get over it Negroes, and focus on that black on black crime.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caufield View Post
Here's a relevant YouTube video of a black cop, Anthony Morgan, in Kalamazoo Michigan performing a traffic stop.

Mob Attacks Kalamazoo Police Officer - YouTube

Because...White Racism!

Still celebrating. This is why racism continues. White people just can't own up and be responsible...always have to pass the buck and then accuse others of doing the same. Always looking for a reason to turn a dead black man into a thug.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Brutalizing a 100 lb Clerk one moment, bashing in the eye socket of a cop 10 minutes later. Just an innocent young man minding his own business. Using this guy as the poster boy for Police brutality will get no sympathy from anyone that doesn't have an agenda.
Yep, and the mainstream media will do this all over again, soon. To fit The Narrative, they will lie, distort, and suppress facts (Zimmerman becomes "White", old, nonrepresentative (prepubescent) photos of the thug will be shown, HVAC vocational school will be reported as "college", etc.). To fit The Narrative, government will conspire to hide the truth (state AG, Holder DOJ). But the truth eventually will come out through alternative media, and the results will lead to conclusions opposite to what we were supposed to think.

Good-natured, fair-minded, law-abiding people are sick of being deceived, shamed, bullied, and being called "racist".

Last edited by Caufield; 08-19-2014 at 08:32 PM..

Old 08-19-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
This is why racism continues. White people just can't own up and be responsible...always have to pass the buck and then accuse others of doing the same.
"Pass the buck"...OK: I'm all ears. I am prepared to take responsibility for my actions: tell me how "white people" are responsible for the Anthony Morgan incident I posted?

(grabs popcorn: this could be really interesting)

Last edited by Caufield; 08-19-2014 at 08:57 PM..

Old 08-19-2014, 09:15 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,341,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everdeen View Post
When I click on the link and then play button, I get a message that the video is private. I'd like to see/hear for myself, but I can't.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Is there a work-around?
Didn't see a subsequent post with the link:

The Hidden Audio Of Mike Brown Shooting Eye Witness – A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer | The Last Refuge

The Hidden Audio Of Mike Brown Shooting Eye Witness – A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer | The Last Refuge[/url]

Old 08-19-2014, 09:30 PM

520 posts, read 776,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
Interesting that with Sandy Hook, Aurora etc., the victim is mourned and treated sympathetically. Anytime a black person dies, somehow they deserve it. Instead of mourning the victim, half of the white people in this country hold their breath in hopes of some photo, video or "evidence" that will show that said black person was a "thug" and deserved to die. And if he's not a thug...who cares...get over it Negroes, and focus on that black on black crime.
This comment absolutely makes me sick. Are you really comparing INNOCENT, actual children, as in five year olds at school minding their own business, to Michael Brown? He was a large adult that appears to have committed a strong arm robbery minutes before getting into a scuffle with police? I think we know that much actually happened, the rest is yet to be determined.

I am pretty solidly in the camp that if you physically accost anyone, especially a cop, you are taking your life in your own hands. If you think a cop is giving you grief for no good reason, keep calm, keep your hands to yourself and get an attorney. Courts love that stuff, you'll get paid and you'll live. This isn't the Jim Crow Era South, its 21st century America.

That being said, I don't think you will find anyone that doesn't think the shooting of Michael Brown should be investigated. If it can be proven that the officer acted inappropriately in any way, he should be punished accordingly. Right now, the facts appear to be on his side. Michael Brown wasn't shot in the back. According to the autopsy, he was shot approximately four times in the shoulder and then twice in the head. This could be consistent with the officer's and a couple of witnesses story that Michael Brown was charging him at that time.

Unlike the unapologetically racist people rushing to condemn the officer, I don't care what color anybody was. We shouldn't pass any judgement until we have all the facts. However, between an experienced officer with a clean record and an 18 year old that just committed a felony and then scuffled with the police, I'm going to bet on the officer's story 99 times out of 100.

For what its worth, I think the reason that so many people (including me) are hoping that the shooting proves to be justified has nothing to do with siding against Michael Brown or with the police. Rather, we hope that a young man didn't lose his life because of the mistakes of someone trusted to uphold the law. Even more so, we fear the reaction of people across the country that would use this incident as justification for more violence and to create further rifts between all of us if in fact there was some police wrongdoing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies