Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 12:28 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times

Advertisements

Just like the title of the thread says.... A President so utterly worthless that he sees fit to make Al Sharpton a White House insider and point man on race issues in America.

If anyone needed additional proof on just how disgustingly worthless Barack Obama is, well here it is.

WORTHLESS. That's with a capital "W."

Revved Up - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO Magazine

Old 08-22-2014, 12:37 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
They are 2 peas in a pod. Both are racist rabble rousers.

Old 08-22-2014, 12:41 PM

"In Ferguson, Sharpton established himself as a de facto contact and conduit for a jittery White House seeking to negotiate a middle ground between meddling and disengagement. “There’s a trust factor with The Rev from the Oval Office on down,” a White House official familiar with their dealings told me. “He gets it, and he’s got credibility in the community that nobody else has got. There’s really no one else out there who does what he does.”

And the White House, as the crisis following Brown’s death seemed to flare out of control, worked extensively behind the scenes to maximize The Rev’s doing what he does, using him as both a source of information and a go-between. After huddling with Brown’s family and local community leaders, Sharpton connected directly with White House adviser and First Friend Valerie Jarrett, vacationing in her condo in the exclusive Oak Bluffs section of Martha’s Vineyard, not far from where President Obama and his family were staying. Obama was “horrified” by the images he was seeing on TV, Jarrett told Sharpton, and proceeded to pepper him with questions as she collected information for the president: How bad was the violence? Was it being fueled by outside groups—and could Sharpton do anything to talk them down? What did the Brown family want the White House to do?"

Read more: Revved Up - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO Magazine

I didn't think Barack Obama could get any lower. Obviously I was wrong.

Old 08-22-2014, 12:46 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
The OP once wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I wholeheartedly believe that nothing is by happenstance or chance....that fate rules the day....that there is a plan in place for this world for everything as a matter of destiny.
I guess that alleged belief goes out the window when another opportunity to whine about Obama presents itself, eh?

Old 08-22-2014, 12:47 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
I'm glad these kinds of discussions are finally out in the open. You guys feel uncomfortable because the truth of American society is being exposed before your eyes. No matter how deep you guys want to bury your head in the sand, there is systematic racial discrimination in this country that, mostly, conservative whites refuse to acknowledge. There is a now banned poster on here that brushed aside such accusations as "oh maybe that person was joking" after having been told of a racial incident a member on here had previously. That is having a bury your head in the sand and live in denial attitude. It makes you guys uncomfortable, good. You need to learn what the other side of this country has to deal with

Old 08-22-2014, 12:48 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Obama is worse than worthless. He is also destructive.

Old 08-22-2014, 12:53 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,482,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Obama is worse than worthless. He is also destructive.

I might see Sharpton as a patriot though. I cannot see Obama as a patriot however.

Old 08-22-2014, 12:53 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I'm glad these kinds of discussions are finally out in the open. You guys feel uncomfortable because the truth of American society is being exposed before your eyes. No matter how deep you guys want to bury your head in the sand, there is systematic racial discrimination in this country that, mostly, conservative whites refuse to acknowledge.
Actually, there is a huge amount of racial discrimination in this country and no matter how deep you guys want to bury your head in the sand, it is led by Obama and Holder. They are racist and fan the fires of racism. I am quite aware of racism in this country and it's not the exclusive territory of white conservatives. In fact, that group may be the least racist of any we have.

Our government encourages racism and sexism. It's at the core of many many programs.

Old 08-22-2014, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The OP once wrote:

I guess that alleged belief goes out the window when another opportunity to whine about Obama presents itself, eh?
So you're saying that Barack Obama was destined to be worthless?

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:01 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The OP once wrote:

Funny how those like you call any criticism of Obama whining while you so eagerly defend all of his mistakes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies