Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2014, 03:12 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,525,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Sorry, not happening. If you attack a police officer, then go for his gun, forcing it to discharge, then turn to attack him again, you're getting shot dead, not maced.
1. If you attack a police officer - maybe happened, maybe not

2. then go for his gun, - maybe happened, maybe not

3. forcing it to discharge, - maybe happened, maybe not

4. then turn to attack him again, - maybe happened, maybe not

Old 09-01-2014, 03:16 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,800,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post

New Black Panthers and crowd calling for the death of officer based on?

Old 09-01-2014, 03:24 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,968,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post

If Johnson is their key witness, you can bet it will be more it happened, than maybe not.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:27 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,968,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
New Black Panthers and crowd calling for the death of officer based on?

Could you image the reaction if the Klan stood in support of the officer......yet this group parades around freely spreading hate. I don't understand double-standards!

Old 09-01-2014, 03:31 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,404,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Could you image the reaction if the Klan stood in support of the officer......yet this group parades around freely spreading hate. I don't understand double-standards!
They are following the POTUS.

He made it plain Brown is a hero.....and there is something wrong with the investigation.

Old 09-01-2014, 04:17 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,781,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Wilson was hired by Ferguson (and, btw, the FPD lied about how long he was an officer in Ferguson) after the Jennings police force he was on had to be disbanded due to racial tensions.
Jennings police was disbanded because the city was embezzling federal grants via the police department. The city council disbanded the department as part of a consent decree to avoid further investigation of the city council by the FBI. "Racial tensions" had nothing to do with the FBI investigation, though it was the reason cited by the city council I the actual vote, held after the FBI had already placed St. Louis County Police in charge of the Jennings Police and removed Jennings' ability to enforce municipal ordinances.

Old 09-01-2014, 04:38 PM

19,873 posts, read 12,164,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
Jennings police was disbanded because the city was embezzling federal grants via the police department. The city council disbanded the department as part of a consent decree to avoid further investigation of the city council by the FBI. "Racial tensions" had nothing to do with the FBI investigation, though it was the reason cited by the city council I the actual vote, held after the FBI had already placed St. Louis County Police in charge of the Jennings Police and removed Jennings' ability to enforce municipal ordinances.
Thank you for sharing the truth. It sounds like the city council was attempting to prevent further discovery.

Old 09-01-2014, 05:41 PM

86 posts, read 95,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Hey, wait for the facts. You don't know that Wilson has an unblemished record. The fact is the the FPD did not keep any records of complaints against their officers in their jackets. Wilson was hired by Ferguson (and, btw, the FPD lied about how long he was an officer in Ferguson) after the Jennings police force he was on had to be disbanded due to racial tensions.

Darren Wilson

He never had any disciplinary action against him in Jennings, but we don't know how much that department covered up either.

Use of force investigations in Ferguson were a joke
Use-of-force investigations in Ferguson a "joke," attorney says

The police desecrated the memorial that was laid by Brown's mother.
Police Officer Accused Of Letting Dog Urinate On Michael Brown Memorial In Ferguson

If you can't understand why the residents are upset and don't trust the police, I fear you have no empathy.
Huff Post, Washington Post and KSDK – is that what you call sources? You use liberal smear tactics against me with propaganda from liberal-fascist media. The truth is that this police officer had a perfect record and he was attacked by a black hooligan and had to take him out in self-defense. I have sympathy for people who are innocent regardless of color and unlike yourself and Al Sharpton Im not driven by hate for white people because they are white.

It is criminal liberal gangs loathing St. Louis and nothing is done to stop it. In fact, these loathers take from people whom already are poor. They are menace to the society and the police hold them under their arms in fear of liberal media and liberal politicans. I would use tear gas and rubber bullets on these liberal criminals. In fact, most of these liberal gangs don’t come from St. Louis but from other cities. It is time that good people stop negotiating or reason with liberals. They only understand tear gas and rubber bullets.

That African-Americans are poor in United States is a deep problem and stems from liberal policy and politics. I understand that African-Americans are angry with society because they have been ill-treated historically and today – but the real problem is actually liberalism and it’s them blacks should show aggression towards. If they have to burn down a city in anger they should start with San Francisco.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:41 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,781,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Thank you for sharing the truth. It sounds like the city council was attempting to prevent further discovery.
I think they were more following the FBI's lead. One particular lieutenant in Jennings was directly responsible for the embezzlement and used the extra funds to pay wages in the police department (but that also means the city ended up benefiting by not paying those wages out of the general fund). If they had not followed the FBI's lead, they would have lost the ability to enforce municipal ordinances, which means no ticket revenue among other things.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:07 AM

7,108 posts, read 9,004,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddybrown View Post
Huff Post, Washington Post and KSDK – is that what you call sources? You use liberal smear tactics against me with propaganda from liberal-fascist media. The truth is that this police officer had a perfect record and he was attacked by a black hooligan and had to take him out in self-defense. I have sympathy for people who are innocent regardless of color and unlike yourself and Al Sharpton Im not driven by hate for white people because they are white.

It is criminal liberal gangs loathing St. Louis and nothing is done to stop it. In fact, these loathers take from people whom already are poor. They are menace to the society and the police hold them under their arms in fear of liberal media and liberal politicans. I would use tear gas and rubber bullets on these liberal criminals. In fact, most of these liberal gangs don’t come from St. Louis but from other cities. It is time that good people stop negotiating or reason with liberals. They only understand tear gas and rubber bullets.

That African-Americans are poor in United States is a deep problem and stems from liberal policy and politics. I understand that African-Americans are angry with society because they have been ill-treated historically and today – but the real problem is actually liberalism and it’s them blacks should show aggression towards. If they have to burn down a city in anger they should start with San Francisco.
You've got to be kidding me.

This has nothing to do with liberal vs conservative. This is about racial profiling. Holding law enforcement accountable as public servants. Civil rights violations. Having an engaged community.

Michael Brown is a hooligan? You really should be a shame of yourself to write something about someone who is deceased who you didn't know on a public forum knowing that he is not here to defend himself.

You don't know if Wilson had a clean record. By there not being an incident report says a lot about Darren and the Ferguson pd that isn't good. By Wilson not making a clear honest claim to his side of the story doesn't show innocence nor is it a sign of integrity. I wouldn't want him policing my streets.

Al Sharpton hating? What did Al Sharpton say that was hateful? Please tell me one thing. Everything that was said during the funeral was on point and nothing was said that was hateful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies