Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2014, 03:20 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post

Al Sharpton hating? What did Al Sharpton say that was hateful? Please tell me one thing. Everything that was said during the funeral was on point and nothing was said that was hateful.
Did you catch how Sharpton was the guest on Sharptons show. He replayed what he said. That guy is a skinny headed joke that has a bad background. As long as you think he has something to say is as long as there will continue to be problems.

Old 09-02-2014, 03:27 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Black Liberals readily accept the false idols; the NAACP, the Congressional Black Caucus, Al Sharpton, and the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), all of whom have led black people into a state of purposeful anger with nothing to show for it.

no_uncle_toms_on_the_left.html

Old 09-02-2014, 05:20 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,356,060 times
Quote:
You've got to be kidding me.

This has nothing to do with liberal vs conservative. This is about racial profiling. Holding law enforcement accountable as public servants. Civil rights violations. Having an engaged community.

Michael Brown is a hooligan? You really should be a shame of yourself to write something about someone who is deceased who you didn't know on a public forum knowing that he is not here to defend himself.

You don't know if Wilson had a clean record. By there not being an incident report says a lot about Darren and the Ferguson pd that isn't good. By Wilson not making a clear honest claim to his side of the story doesn't show innocence nor is it a sign of integrity. I wouldn't want him policing my streets.

Al Sharpton hating? What did Al Sharpton say that was hateful? Please tell me one thing. Everything that was said during the funeral was on point and nothing was said that was hateful.
Perhaps you would want to deal with ISIS like the protester on the street claimed he did???

Brown was a thug.....that is why he is not here to defend himself.

Personally....I do not have to put my nose in a garbage can to know it stinks.

Wilson (and others like him) are on the streets risking their lives 24/7 to protect and serve.

Are there bad cops????

Sure.

If you ever need a cop.....please call ISIS or, your local thug.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:23 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,356,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Did you catch how Sharpton was the guest on Sharptons show. He replayed what he said. That guy is a skinny headed joke that has a bad background. As long as you think he has something to say is as long as there will continue to be problems.
Very unethical.

Good reporters are NEVER part of the story.

Journalism 101.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:36 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Could you image the reaction if the Klan stood in support of the officer......yet this group parades around freely spreading hate. I don't understand double-standards!
Should be charged with inciting a riot.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:17 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
I think the feds would still be around trying to stir up trouble if this case was going to go any where. They seem to have crawled back to their holes and left the mess for others to clean up.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:28 AM

4,677 posts, read 5,770,582 times
Quote:
You don't know if Wilson had a clean record. By there not being an incident report says a lot about Darren and the Ferguson pd that isn't good. By Wilson not making a clear honest claim to his side of the story doesn't show innocence nor is it a sign of integrity. I wouldn't want him policing my streets.
An officer should never write their own use of force report. In fact, one of the most damning things against the Ferguson PD is that did allow officers to write their own use of force reports (like the "bled on our shirts" report). The investigation was turned over to St Louis County Police within 45 minutes of the shooting. They do have an incident report, and per Missouri Sunshine Law, that report cannot be released until the investigation is closed.

So, basically, you are saying, "By Wilson not being willing to violate clear ethics and the investigating department not being willing to violate state law for the sake of public relations, that does not show innocence nor integrity?"

Learn even a tiny bit about how Missouri Sunshine laws work before throwing around your accusations. If St Louis County PD has released Wilson's statement, possibly everything in it would have become inadmissible in court and the howls of "Conspiracy!" would have been huge.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:40 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I think the feds would still be around trying to stir up trouble if this case was going to go any where. They seem to have crawled back to their holes and left the mess for others to clean up.
Yep, I think you nailed it.

Old 09-02-2014, 07:14 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
get a load of this 'African studies' idjit at the WaPo - ferguson happened because of 'white rage.'

Old 09-02-2014, 07:41 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
It has been almost 4 weeks now since the shooting. The toxicology results must be back by now. Wouldn't be surprised if that is why everything seemed to die down so suddenly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies