Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2014, 03:26 PM

1,280 posts, read 1,424,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Do your children ride bikes? Do they swim? Do they ride in a car?

Those are much more dangerous than what this thread is about...

LOL @ the bloodshed comment...

Is riding a motorcycle at 4 agreeable with you?
They do, of course. But they are NOT much more dangerous than weapons. They are not weapons. That false parallel has been posted time and time again and it's simply absurd to equate bicycles with guns. There is no comparison.

Riding a motorcycle at 4? As a passenger, strapped in with absolutely no ability to get at the controls? Perhaps, if necessary. Allowing a 4 y.o. to DRIVE a motorcycle? No, of course not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2014, 03:26 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,511,811 times
Quote:
FACT? LOL....how did they get permission to allow children to do this in the first place? Do you think the range did not have insurance, the range just went out on it's own...lol..keep thinking.....

So, the parents did not do this? How many other children have done this exact thing?

Yep, and if people/guardians thought it was acceptable and achievable and they had the PROPER INSTRUCTORS....oh wait..

How do you base this information that you have provided? Go ahead, lets see a link....we will wait.

Evidently they had to ask permission to do this, all those parents thought it was acceptable (you know, who issued a permit)

LOL...another great example of a anti gunner who goes to the extreme....great job...not really, but as long as it makes you feel better....

Again, how many other children have shot that same style of weapon?

Why does everyone SKIRT this question ^^^^^^^

We know the answer, you anti gunners just refuse to answer it....
Oh look it's Chucky again!

Was I talking about permission? Noooo, I was not. We were talking about training protocols for instructors to use when training someone, either of diminutive size, or fragile musculature.

If people not knowing a freakn' thing about pitching a hand grenade and the range instructor assured the doofus's it could be done safely by their 6 year old for their little video. You're good with that?

Uuh, when someone states that no instructor training protocol exists for the training of nine year olds on UZIs and it is your contention they would have been; wouldn't the onus be on you to prove a positive rather then me to prove a negative? Just say'n. Kinda difficult to prove something doesn't exist. Much easier to prove it does, so have at it I'll wait.

Parent thought it acceptable and issued a permit? WTF are you talking about? Parents who didn't know squat but what they were told by the instructor who being the professional and competent source he was, got himself shot in the HEAD! Would that be ALL those parents? Permit, again......., WTF are you talking about?

Anti-gunner? Get over yourself Chucky, I've got more experience with any number of firearm types including weapons no longer made that you could not begin to duplicate should you live another 50 years with a firearm in your mitt 24/7. I'm anything but an anti-gunner. I am however an anti-stupid gunner.

Again; who gives a rats azz how many kiddies have shot an UZI? You claim to know, so tell us. How many kiddies have jumped onto moving trains back in the 50's ~ it was stupid and dangerous, so became illegal, wait for it, stupid is as stupid does.

You and your ilk will not be happy until you push the boundaries of common sense, vis-à-vis firearms and access to them, until the blowback causes an outrage and subsequent loss of rights to all sane, mature, sensible and responsible firearms owners/users.

Change your direction a bit, your shoes are getting wet because you're pizzing into the wind again.

Old 08-31-2014, 03:36 PM

46,325 posts, read 27,157,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post
They do, of course. But they are NOT much more dangerous than weapons. They are not weapons. That false parallel has been posted time and time again and it's simply absurd to equate bicycles with guns.
This is the problem, a death is a death, which many fail to realize, what kills...is NOT the problem...

Quote:
There is no comparison.
Thank you for proving my point, and your FAKE outrage....I guess if a child dies because they were left in a car in the middle of July/August in Phoenix, then that's alright....

Quote:
Riding a motorcycle at 4? As a passenger, strapped in with absolutely no ability to get at the controls? Perhaps, if necessary. Allowing a 4 y.o. to DRIVE a motorcycle? No, of course not.
Google "4 year old riding a motorcycle".....go ahead....do it...open your eyes a little...it happens all the time...

And saying what you just said, blows away anything you are trying to prove.....the problem was the INSTRUCTOR screwed up, not the little girl....think about that...

Old 08-31-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Oh look it's Chucky again!
Oh look....it BruSan (BS)

To throw everything you stated out the door...does that make you made you cannot answer anything I as?

Quote:
Was I talking about permission? Noooo, I was not. We were talking about training protocols for instructors to use when training someone, either of diminutive size, or fragile musculature.
Which is why that family went to that range....and that range was ALLOWED to let young children shoot weapons such as this little lady did..

Quote:
If people not knowing a freakn' thing about pitching a hand grenade and the range instructor assured the doofus's it could be done safely by their 6 year old for their little video. You're good with that?
If that six year old could throw the weight of that grenade far enough, why not?

Quote:
Uuh, when someone states that no instructor training protocol exists for the training of nine year olds on UZIs and it is your contention they would have been; wouldn't the onus be on you to prove a positive rather then me to prove a negative? Just say'n. Kinda difficult to prove something doesn't exist. Much easier to prove it does, so have at it I'll wait.

You provide a false argument until you can prove that NO other little girls shot that same style weapon, why do you continue to skirt that?

Quote:
Parent thought it acceptable and issued a permit? WTF are you talking about? Parents who didn't know squat but what they were told by the instructor who being the professional and competent source he was, got himself shot in the HEAD! Would that be ALL those parents? Permit, again......., WTF are you talking about?
Yes, WTF are YOU talking about, I never mentioned a PERMIT.....I know it's Memorial day..but lay off the drinking already...

Quote:
Anti-gunner? Get over yourself Chucky, I've got more experience with any number of firearm types including weapons no longer made that you could not begin to duplicate should you live another 50 years with a firearm in your mitt 24/7. I'm anything but an anti-gunner. I am however an anti-stupid gunner.
LOL...you now this how? Please tell me how many people I have trained on the M240G? I understand that you will have to Google "M240G" to even understand what that is.....be sure to look at "G" portion before you answer...

But, just like the question I asked earlier that you and your brothers her have FAILED to answer is "how many other children have fired that same type or style weapon" why will this question not be answered? Because other children HAVE fired that same style weapon...

Quote:
Again; who gives a rats azz how many kiddies have shot an UZI? You claim to know, so tell us. How many kiddies have jumped onto moving trains back in the 50's ~ it was stupid and dangerous, so became illegal, wait for it, stupid is as stupid does.
Nope, you answer first......you once AGAIN have failed to answer my question (numerous times) and now you want me to answer your question? LOL...

Quote:
You and your ilk will not be happy until you push the boundaries of common sense, vis-à-vis firearms and access to them, until the blowback causes an outrage and subsequent loss of rights to all sane, mature, sensible and responsible firearms owners/users.
My ilk? LOL......more children have been killed because parents have left their child in a HOT CAR in SUMMER....than have been killed by an UZI.....deal with THAT fact, until then, once again, you have failed...

Quote:
Change your direction a bit, your shoes are getting wet because you're pizzing into the wind again.
The only direction that has changed, is your failure to understand that just because it's a "machine gun" more children have died because of riding bike...which you and your ilk FAIL to understand..

Those damn dreaded bikes....

Old 08-31-2014, 05:05 PM

226 posts, read 254,187 times
Breaking news :

I just thought of and remembered a specific detail regarding the UZI sub machine-gun.

It has a grip safety that must be depressed in order for it to fire. If you let off it, just like a 1911 it will stop firing.

In short, she could have prevented this.

Old 08-31-2014, 05:08 PM

226 posts, read 254,187 times
Or in other words, she can grip it tight enough to depress the grip safety, yet can't keep the muzzle from flipping around doing a complete 180 striking her instructor.

I'm not buying it.

"Like OMG, this gun done gone crazy"

Old 08-31-2014, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Oh look....it BruSan (BS)

To throw everything you stated out the door...does that make you made you cannot answer anything I as?

Which is why that family went to that range....and that range was ALLOWED to let young children shoot weapons such as this little lady did..

If that six year old could throw the weight of that grenade far enough, why not?

You provide a false argument until you can prove that NO other little girls shot that same style weapon, why do you continue to skirt that?

Yes, WTF are YOU talking about, I never mentioned a PERMIT.....I know it's Memorial day..but lay off the drinking already...

LOL...you now this how? Please tell me how many people I have trained on the M240G? I understand that you will have to Google "M240G" to even understand what that is.....be sure to look at "G" portion before you answer...

But, just like the question I asked earlier that you and your brothers her have FAILED to answer is "how many other children have fired that same type or style weapon" why will this question not be answered? Because other children HAVE fired that same style weapon...

Nope, you answer first......you once AGAIN have failed to answer my question (numerous times) and now you want me to answer your question? LOL...

My ilk? LOL......more children have been killed because parents have left their child in a HOT CAR in SUMMER....than have been killed by an UZI.....deal with THAT fact, until then, once again, you have failed...

The only direction that has changed, is your failure to understand that just because it's a "machine gun" more children have died because of riding bike...which you and your ilk FAIL to understand..

Those damn dreaded bikes....
Wow! I want some of what you're smok'n!

I retorted to your leap about my being an anti-gunner so right back at ya with the "you know this how" thingy.

And permit refers to this nugget of your offering, or had you forgotten:

Evidently they had to ask permission to do this, all those parents thought it was acceptable (you know, who issued a permit)

There exists NO specific training protocols for diminutive, weak, disabled persons to be trained on ANY firarm much less UZI's. Once again, common sense would rule.

I think most of us with even a passing interest in firearms are familiar with the 240 medium machine gun by now. How many nine year old girls have you trained on THAT?

Did I miss more news that the parents selected that specific range because their little darling could light off an UZI?

If that has somehow been confirmed then there's a chit load of you alot dumber than I thought. In any case, it's not how many little girls have fired an UZI successfully, although I doubt the numbers would be significant if they were all trained by that poor dead guy, because he certainly should have modified his technique after the first round went past his earhole if indeed he had trained more than one other LITTLE GIRL!

Riding bikes, using the high diving board, petting a python; it's all about acceptable risk versus perceived benefit.

You aren't making much sense and I'm now suspecting you know this already. "ROLLEYES!"

Last edited by BruSan; 08-31-2014 at 05:23 PM..

Old 08-31-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Wow! I want some of what you're smok'n!
Nothing...next..

Quote:
I retorted to your leap about my being an anti-gunner so right back at ya with the "you know this how" thingy.
Oh my....what a big word....does this make you better?

And permit refers to this nugget of your offering, or had you forgotten:

Quote:

Quote:
There exists NO specific training protocols for diminutive, weak, disabled persons to be trained on ANY firarm much less UZI's. Once again, common sense would rule.
And this is EXACTLY why they went to where they did.....

Quote:
I think most of us with even a passing interest in firearms are familiar with the 240 medium machine gun by now. How many nine year old girls have you trained on THAT?
I figured you have NO clue.....but do they have it at that particular range? Oh, let me guess, you don;t know.....neither do I....

Quote:
Did I miss more news that the parents selected that specific range because their little darling could light off an UZI?
It was on her bucket list.....Look it up....SO once again, as most in this thread have FAILED...

Quote:
If that has somehow been confirmed then there's a chit load of you alot dumber than I thought. In any case, it's not how many little girls have fired an UZI successfully, although I doubt the numbers would be significant if they were all trained by that poor dead guy, because he certainly should have modified his technique after the first round went past his earhole if indeed he had trained more than one other LITTLE GIRL!
Again, something you cannot state as true.....HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE FIRED THIS SAME STYLE/TYPE WEAPON....

Quote:
Riding bikes, using the high diving board, petting a python; it's all about acceptable risk versus perceived benefit.

So, what was different than bringing their child to this place who ALLOWS children to shoot these style weapons? Again, you have failed at any logic...

Quote:
You aren't making much sense and I'm now suspecting you know this already. "ROLLEYES!"
LOL....there is one person who makes zero sense, however, it is not me.....and I'm suspecting you know that is you, not me...LOL...

Old 08-31-2014, 09:01 PM

I think I'm seeing first hand why no one else engages you in debate and it sure isn't due to your unassailable cognitive reasoning skills.

If you represent just 1% of typical gun owners the rest had better form a lynch mob as you are for sure going to ruin it for them.

A better emissary than yourself for the anti-gun lobby could not be found if they elicited CV's from the Vatican.

Keep on keeping on Chucky; here's your shovel.

Old 08-31-2014, 10:47 PM

32,108 posts, read 15,101,787 times
You know, I find it really strange that we have no age limit on guns but yet we have them on getting a drivers license and also drinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies