Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 09:59 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Then don't have fear.

Jesus was Jewish, and he practiced a faith that certainly advocated killing non Jews. The Old Testament is dripping with blood.

Don't forget that Jesus isn't the founder of Christianity..Paul is.
Actually, this is what Christians are taught.......Matthew 10:14 "If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace. 14"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15"Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.

Doesn't look like we are even to force someone to convert. Where does the Bible say to kill non-Jews?

Wonder why people take the OT literally, as if it's happening today.

Last edited by wildflower82; 09-05-2014 at 11:03 PM..

Old 09-05-2014, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Some beheadings are faked. They would be easy to fake for anyone with the rudimentary knowledge. I have seen a few very good "dead" bodies with severed "heads" made for Halloween productions, and movies. A fake head can be made that would look like any one of you to the point that it could fool your friends if included in a fake beheading. The CIA employs technicians who specialize in faking things. The Foley and Sotloff videos do not shock. The final image of the dead body and head surely disgust, but ISIS (that fearsome band of hooligans) will show an entire beheading. Remember the faked Osama Bin Laden tapes ? People fell for those, too. And why are Foley and Sotloff BOTH as calm as cucumbers during their speeches ? And where is the blood during the cuts ?
It was said the captured experience mock executions, so maybe they thought it was another fake one. Also, some reported the beheading was done after the video. Who knows I'm sure these creatures followed through and killed both men. What good would it be to hold them?

Old 09-06-2014, 01:24 AM

671 posts, read 690,212 times
Default where is support for your racist statements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Most Muslims are decent people. White Christians have done more harm towards America than any Muslim...
Oh Really???

WHITE Christians? Are you a racist, by chance?

Then, why don't you provide resources, support, and proof for your vacuous, idiotic, sweeping, stereotypical, and racist statements?

You post such mean-spirited and biased statements, but don't seem to come up with any support to back you up!!!

Let's see them!

Dandiday

Old 09-06-2014, 05:43 AM

21,464 posts, read 10,564,642 times
Quote:
Totally unfeeling.

In fact, I'm looking forward to some great college and pro football this weekend. Formula One race too.

What goes on over there doesn't cross my mind.
Obama?

Old 09-06-2014, 05:53 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,275,133 times
Quote:
I guess.

Beheading is just another form of killing to me. I'm neither shocked or awed by it.
Are you really saying all forms of murder are equal? You cannot be that dumb.

Old 09-06-2014, 06:30 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,206,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Are you really saying all forms of murder are equal? You cannot be that dumb.

that is not being dumb
that is someone who has a lost soul
or at least one who is so self absorbed they are past reaching
a form of humanity
and sadly there are millions of them!!
Chilling!!!!

Old 09-06-2014, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
that is not being dumb
that is someone who has a lost soul
or at least one who is so self absorbed they are past reaching
a form of humanity
and sadly there are millions of them!!
Chilling!!!!
When one can say the Bible says to kill others, but can't prove it seems lost soul might be appropriate.

Since most of the OT is about the survival of Jerusalem and the Jewish people, from these same kinds of monsters they're facing today.

Wonder why people can't see the pagans and others where just as brutal if not more toward the Jewish people.

It's Muslims who need to rise up and kill the cancer within.

Old 09-06-2014, 08:28 AM

671 posts, read 690,212 times
Default focus on the here and now

No one can argue or state that ISIS isn't a present-day thug/terror group who thrives on violence. Comparison to other religious groups or history is not only disingenuous, but extremely myopic.
Let's deal with today and NOW, for heaven's sake.

The worrisome side of this is their recruiting tactics...some American-born Muslims and Muslim converts have already left to go train with them, not to mention those who have already done so in the UK.

HS is already investigating these individuals, and may follow Britain's lead not to allow them back into the U.S.

The problem also is that ISIS operatives or sympathizers are already embedded here in the US.

One notable recruiter and terrorist was recently discovered in a Michigan mosque, and reported to the FBI (he's now disappeared, however.)

It would be foolish to assume that no bombings or beheadings could happen here in the US.

Everyone needs to be a bit more vigilant and be aware of your surroundings for anything unusual...

Dandiday

Old 09-06-2014, 08:34 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,130,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandiDay View Post
Oh Really???

WHITE Christians? Are you a racist, by chance?

Then, why don't you provide resources, support, and proof for your vacuous, idiotic, sweeping, stereotypical, and racist statements?

You post such mean-spirited and biased statements, but don't seem to come up with any support to back you up!!!

Let's see them!

Dandiday
DandiDay, you are clearly not informed on history. I have (4) phrases for you; Maafa , civil war, KKK & Jim Crow!

Let me guess making a statement based on historical facts is racist in your opinion? Truth be told, the conflict between the US and Muslim terrorists are a recent affair!!! Before the ME was a flash point because of our lust for petroleum, guess who was the main terrorist in America??? Two hints, it lasted hundreds of years and they weren't brown wearing turbans...

Old 09-06-2014, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
DandiDay, you are clearly not informed on history. I have (4) phrases for you; Maafa , civil war, KKK & Jim Crow!

Let me guess making a statement based on historical facts is racist in your opinion? Truth be told, the conflict between the US and Muslim terrorists are a recent affair!!! Before the ME was a flash point because of our lust for petroleum, guess who was the main terrorist in America??? Two hints, it lasted hundreds of years and they weren't brown wearing turbans...
These groups you mentioned have pretty much been wiped out......so are you saying now it's time for the brown people to behave nasty?

Too bad ALL Americans can't see moving forward means letting go of the past.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies