Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 09:55 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What a crock of donkey dung, and you know it!

I have always been honest on here. I will say it, they are both FOS in every possible way.

This administration any one associated with Obama are totally full of Chit!

Cannot reason with the unreasonable. President and this administration, are the most corrupt deceitful one ever.

You can bank that.

Holder ain't nothing but a racist punk ass. The other one is a racist looney-tune ignorant twirp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2014, 01:41 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,056,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
So we see you condone this underhanded business.
Guess it's okay if "their side" is doing it.

But just wait until the tables are turned.

Old 09-12-2014, 01:54 PM

680 posts, read 1,035,225 times
I honestly thought this was all political BS until the IRS started to insist that their hard drives crashed.

I don't believe that for a second. I really don't care who is responsible, but we need to figure out what happened and ensure that it doesn't occur again.

Old 09-12-2014, 03:22 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I usually don't donate money to congressional campaigns but I will definitely donate money to unseat this idiot... He needs to go...
How much are you going to give?

I ask because I plan to contribute double that amount to Issa's campaign.

Old 09-12-2014, 04:07 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
What makes Obama a great man? Getting elected to office doesn't make him a great man. What Earth moving action or accomplishment has defined Obama as a great man?
He got a Nobel Peace Prize! Duh!

I GOTS'A PEACE PRIZE! (Official Song) - YouTube

Old 09-12-2014, 05:24 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerphan View Post
I honestly thought this was all political BS until the IRS started to insist that their hard drives crashed.

I don't believe that for a second. I really don't care who is responsible, but we need to figure out what happened and ensure that it doesn't occur again.
This is what is so difficult to understand - the IRS touches almost every life in the USA, they have incredible power over our money and our lives. How can anybody ignore corruption for Politics in an Organization like that? Do they not realize that "they" could be a Victim next time? It's as crooked as anything I've ever seen in Government and we literally have an entire Political Party that is trying to hide this under a Rock because it is "their" Political Stuffed Animal that is probably the one that is doing it.

How do we KNOW that a Political Party Stuffed Animal is probably guilty?? Simple - ONLY one Political Party has 100% of their people against an investigation OR actively involved in a Cover-Up.

That is a tacit admission of guilt - No need for a Cover-up, the "missing" data, the "crashed" hard drives of only those involved, the wiped Blackberrys ..... no need for all that IF there is nothing to find.

Old 09-12-2014, 05:32 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
Rep. Elijah Cummings & President Obama are great men. Darrell Issa is a joke and has made a mockery of his position. He doesn't provide oversight at all but ridiculous partisan attacks... I usually don't donate money to congressional campaigns but I will definitely donate money to unseat this idiot... He needs to go...
In other words you're just as corrupt and partisan as the people you call corrupt and partisan. You hate the Republicans doing partisan attacks, but when the Democrats are going to purposely leak information to prejudice the case, you're fine with it.

Congratulations on the hypocrisy. Well done.

Old 09-13-2014, 12:18 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,056,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
In other words you're just as corrupt and partisan as the people you call corrupt and partisan. You hate the Republicans doing partisan attacks, but when the Democrats are going to purposely leak information to prejudice the case, you're fine with it.

Congratulations on the hypocrisy. Well done.
Unfortunately, it's not just him...

Old 09-13-2014, 03:46 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerphan View Post

And coincidentally it was ONLY the hard drives of the people who were subpoenaed or under investigation.

Old 09-13-2014, 06:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Rep. Elijah Cummings & President Obama are great men. Darrell Issa is a joke and has made a mockery of his position. He doesn't provide oversight at all but ridiculous partisan attacks... I usually don't donate money to congressional campaigns but I will definitely donate money to unseat this idiot... He needs to go...

Damn!
They must be sucking your !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies