Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2014, 09:11 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_thoughts View Post
Well. If it wasn't for that pesky government data clearly showing the red states as moochers and blue states as providers I could actually believe you...
I'm not disputing the data, I just proved to you that blue voters in red states are more likely to consume social services money and you conveniently ignored it. It doesn't matter what you believe or not, it's a fact whether you like it or not.

Would it make you happy if I sent you a photo of a blue voter here in my red state that you're supporting? We could do the whole "For just $8 a day you too can support your own worthless Democrat" Sally Struthers type deal.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:12 PM

1,806 posts, read 1,737,946 times
Unless they're strong bible thumpers, poor people tend to vote blue. Why are you guys bothering to fight over that idea?

Old 09-19-2014, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
It is not just that the red states are a detriment to this society regarding tax dollars, it is the ENTIRE IDEOLOGY of the red states that has ALWAYS been a cancer on this society in every facet, every single category. This has nothing to do with "compassion and helping people".
You guys should move then, I'm sure there are tons of more liberal countries out there that would welcome a wannabe lawyer with a cracker jack box diploma who trolls web forums for a living.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:14 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm not disputing the data, I just proved to you that blue voters in red states are more likely to consume social services money and you conveniently ignored it. It doesn't matter what you believe or not, it's a fact whether you like it or not.

Would it make you happy if I sent you a photo of a blue voter here in my red state that you're supporting? We could do the whole "For just $8 a day you too can support your own worthless Democrat" Sally Struthers type deal.
Get Sara McLaughlin to do the sound track

Old 09-19-2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoddahouse View Post
Unless they're strong bible thumpers, poor people tend to vote blue. Why are you guys bothering to fight over that idea?
I enjoy toying with morons.

It's also fun watching these liberals attack the very same poor people they claim to love and embrace.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Get Sara McLaughlin to do the sound track
We could send out Christmas cards signed by those blue voters with photos of them on the cover, it really is a great marketing plan.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:16 PM

118 posts, read 115,863 times
I love when Liberals use selective data to fulfill a delusional hypothesis.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:17 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,264,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_thoughts View Post
And yet the states where democrats statistically outnumber republicans are more affluent and contribute to society while the states where republicans outnumber democrats are moochers and include such economical and educational disasters like Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.
Given the examples of ultra-conservative states like Mississippi and Alabama one could say that the more republican or conservative the state is, the more likely it is to be a dirt poor and totally reliant on federal assistance. The more conservative - the more useless...
It's not the conservative states that are the issue - it's the southern states.

With the exception of AK and OR, the southern (old slave) states are all using high levels of SNAP.

Who Is On Food Stamps, By State

Old 09-19-2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdblair5 View Post
I love when Liberals use selective data to fulfill a delusional hypothesis.
I love it when they lose elections and attack each other over their massive failures. I'm really looking forward to these midterms, you can bet quite a few of our more famous members here will be missing for a while after Nov. Lexnuts will obviously need some consoling.

Old 09-19-2014, 09:19 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I love it when they lose elections and attack each other over their massive failures. I'm really looking forward to these midterms, you can bet quite a few of our more famous members here will be missing for a while after Nov. Lexnuts will obviously need some consoling.
They have already moved onto 2016, they are pretending like we are not having an election this year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies