Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 01:16 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
I have two years of higher learning and two years of flight school.

Along with twenty something years in commercial aviation, I also have sixty two years of life experience.

Maybe you will forgive me for asking you to re-write that, put it all into a simple language, a simple language that my simple self can fully understand?

Thank You!
Rush doesn't use experts when discussing Black topics. Its always a buddy of his who will carry the bucket for him.

If he used doctors and psychologist they would run circles around him and use evidence to refute his nonsense.

Old 09-26-2014, 01:35 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Rush doesn't use experts when discussing Black topics. Its always a buddy of his who will carry the bucket for him.

If he used doctors and psychologist they would run circles around him and use evidence to refute his nonsense.
So Ben Carson isn't a doctor?

Let me get this straight .. Since Doctor Ben sits in for Rush sometimes, he's just a buddy and Not Really a professional?

Or is it that he isn't Black enough?

Doctor Carson is just one professional Black that fills in for Rush but .. let's just start there!

Old 09-26-2014, 01:36 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post

That's right. Why would you put on someone that would make the host look like an idiot....as well as offend his listening audience?

Truth creates withdrawal sickness in those addicted to deception and obfuscation. Present a powerful truth and watch a topic descend into oblivion or get closed. That is what will happen to the Rush show if he lets someone on the show that is an expert. He will start losing his audience and advertisers.....because his audience does not seek to be educated....but rather, have their biases entertained.

Old 09-27-2014, 07:07 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,595,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Obviously, there's no reason for anyone to take advise from people who hate them. It's absurd to think that black people will, or should, listen to anyone affiliated with Rush Limbaugh, so what's the point here?
And you know Limbaugh "hates black people"...how?

Old 09-27-2014, 08:26 AM

1,961 posts, read 2,253,349 times
Quote:
One of my hero's!!

Some comments from Bo,taken from the video at link.

Rush Limbaugh Call Screener Speaks Out: ‘What Liberalism Has Done to Black Communities is Horrific’
What I find interesting is that there have been several videos of black men stating essentially the same thing...that the continued problems of the black community must be acknowledged by, addressed by and resolved by blacks...circulating on FB recently. Some of them were difficult to watch since the men were very angry at the ways in which they felt their own black community has continued to behave irresponsibly over a period of many years.

Old 09-27-2014, 09:00 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Limbaugh has such a small niche audience--who really cares what he says? The average age of his listener is 66 and the demographic is white males. At that age, he's not influencing anyone--simply reinforcing their already formed world views. He's become irrelevant.

Has Rush Limbaugh Finally Reached The End Of The Road? - Forbes

Rush Limbaugh’s Ratings Are In a State Of Complete Collapse

Old 09-27-2014, 10:01 AM

1,961 posts, read 2,253,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Limbaugh has such a small niche audience--who really cares what he says? The average age of his listener is 66 and the demographic is white males. At that age, he's not influencing anyone--simply reinforcing their already formed world views. He's become irrelevant.

This could've been an interesting thread. But it's devolved to dull since many posters continue to comment about Rush Limbaugh instead of about James Golden. They are not one and the same. James Golden is very much his own articulate, intelligent and thoughtful person.

Shame on you who make assumptions about him solely based on his association with Rush Limbaugh. How close-minded, petty and smug. Do you routinely listen only to those with whom you agree? How ever do you learn anything new? Or challenge yourself to reconsider your views? Did you even watch the video?

Old 09-27-2014, 11:43 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
One of my hero's!!

Some comments from Bo,taken from the video at link.

Rush Limbaugh Call Screener Speaks Out: ‘What Liberalism Has Done to Black Communities is Horrific’
More Black Conservatives speaking out against the Sharpton and Jackson crowd.

Old 09-27-2014, 11:50 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Default Really!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

I don't know about that. His ratings and his sponsors seam to be very pleased with Rush, even if you may respectfully disagree?

Rush has called it many times over the last 20 years and has been very close to being on the mark.

Besides let the listeners make their own judgment.

The Liberals and the DNC despises anyone who speaks out and they are considered a target. My point is how times the DNC and Democrat's have tried to pass the Fairness Doctrine?

The reason it has passed is it would apply to liberal talk shows. (we can't have that now)

Old 09-27-2014, 02:31 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
And you absolutely don't know me either, since I have said numerous times here that I am not a lib.
You know the saying about ducks.

Quack, quack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies