Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2014, 08:40 PM

994 posts, read 1,592,746 times

Advertisements

This is a scary story. I worked at a meat processor during the summers many years ago and I heard from long time employees there of people who would give each other a hard time or call each other names and one would stab the other and it was a big mess. A lot of food plants can be rough places especially if excons like this guy are working there. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the chair. Oklahoma is a state with an itchy trigger finger and being a Muslim down there is NOT a good thing.

And speaking of the religious crap, the whole Islam vs 'Christianity' thing you all got going here isn't even believable. If either one of these creeps had their way you wouldn't even have an internet to post your opinions on so ****!

Old 09-29-2014, 10:58 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The man cuts off the head of an American two or three days after the leader of ISIS told American Muslims to cut off peoples heads in the US...hmmmm... nope, Eric Holder can't see any connection, so it's just "workplace violence."
Do you think theres any posability that maybe this guy was just a nut? Do you feel its best to gather information and facts and then make a case or are more of a "jumping to conclusions type"?

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
The police is saying it is not terrorism but work related beheading while this monster had all Islam related hate things on his facebook incl. Al quada and other Islam favoritism like images of Osama bin laden.

If that still doesn't wake up the cops and other government entities than I know we are lost and we can't expect the people in charge to have a clear mind to see things that are going on right now and that is very scary.
Are you saying the local police are incompetent? Maybe you drive up to Moore and help them out since you have some information that would be helpful to them. Not doing so puts others in danger.

Old 09-29-2014, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireandice1000 View Post
This is a scary story. I worked at a meat processor during the summers many years ago and I heard from long time employees there of people who would give each other a hard time or call each other names and one would stab the other and it was a big mess. A lot of food plants can be rough places especially if excons like this guy are working there. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the chair. Oklahoma is a state with an itchy trigger finger and being a Muslim down there is NOT a good thing.

And speaking of the religious crap, the whole Islam vs 'Christianity' thing you all got going here isn't even believable. If either one of these creeps had their way you wouldn't even have an internet to post your opinions on so ****!
I do think we have the best post right here!

Old 09-30-2014, 12:42 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
black man, white women? bet no one will talk about that though.
That's Stormfront talk

Old 09-30-2014, 04:47 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,595,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Wrong and they even discuss Abraham within their own text. Your logic fails on one simple fact; they kill more of their fellow Muslims than they kill Infidels. Good and confused yet, good, now go do some homework to get caught up with the facts.
They kill each other out of geographic proximity and their natural inclination towards violence.

They can write of Ibrahim all day long, that changes nothing.

They are as close to Judaism as the LDS of Jesus Christ is to Christianity (they even have Jesus Christ in the name! They must be Christians!) when LDS is so doctrinally different it has become it's own religion disconnected from the source material.

Old 09-30-2014, 04:56 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
Are you saying the local police are incompetent? Maybe you drive up to Moore and help them out since you have some information that would be helpful to them. Not doing so puts others in danger.
I'm saying the person who made the decision to call it on the job killing or whatever they exactly said, instead of calling it terrorism as well is ignorant!

I understand the person was killed on the job but a beheading after Muslims call for lone wolfs to go and kill people is kind of too much to call it anything else if we hardly ever had any beheading on the job and now after this call this happens by a Muslim who clearly showed his favoratism for Osama bin laden and other Muslims and beheadings!

After trying to get others to convert to Islam we shouldn't be so naive.

The president blames failed Intel instead of saying he is head of that Intel department as well and after years of blaming Bush and blaming everyone else there is still such a nativity amongst many people but having lived in Europe and seeing the same issues arise here decades later seems to be so sad that people don't want to listen or learn from the past in different regions.

Old 09-30-2014, 04:57 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,595,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
They do worship the God of the Hebrews. They worship the God of Abraham. The SAME God that Jews and Christians worship.
Muhammad's words are things of evil; they surely did not come from G-D. They may think that is so, but they did not.

Quote:
The political and cultural antagonism between the three religions is a power struggle for dominance. I know it's hard, but try and think for yourself. Do religious sects struggle against one another for dominance? Do some Baptists teach that Catholics aren't Christians? Yes, yes they do. The newest sects tend to be the most extreme and the most violent, because they don't have the centuries of establishment behind them. The more extreme, the more outspoken adherents are, as their fervor overtakes rational thought.
My wife is Catholic, we live a few steps away from some Protestant church; we have not had to fend any off with guns yet since none have come to enslave/convert/kill her.

Could it be Christians are decent human beings?

Quote:
Islam isn't the enemy of humanity. Extremism is the enemy of humanity. I know it's hard, but try and think about it.
Sure seems like removing Muslims from the equation would increase world peace a thousandfold.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:04 AM

939 posts, read 795,730 times
Quote:
So in your America not everyone get rights. Don't get me wrong I wish they could feed this sack of sh@$ to wild hogs once proven guilty in a court of law, but you, me and everyone has rights guaranteed by the constitution.
I agree we should all have legal rights. My problem is that because everyone in the legal system is so afraid of making a meaningless mistake, this case will drag on WAY too much longer than it shoud. This costs all of us $, and its stupid.

Old 09-30-2014, 09:00 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireandice1000 View Post
Quote:
I do think we have the best post right here!
Really? How so? Please do tell how we wouldn't have an Internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies