Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2014, 06:06 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times

Advertisements

The CDC came out today and said that blocking flights to and from the infected countries would actually be more of a detriment because it would prevent humanitarian aid from getting to ground zero to contain the virus and prevent it's spread. For that reason, we are expected to believe that we must keep our borders open not only to humanitarians and important people, but also to the riff-raff coming here on tourist visas and the like. How stupid are we to bvelieve such nonsense, and then tolerate it when it is our very lives at stake here? Our only safeguard from this disease is to trust that some tourist from Liberia is telling the truth when they say they've not been exposed? That is supposing they themselves would even know, considering no signs or symptoms are clear for up to 21 days. I call bull. There's something far more sinsiter at play here.

The #1 common sense step to reducing risk of spread is containment and isolation. It's the first thing they do in a Hospital when someone has a highly contagious disease..... isolate you from the outside world. Yet, we are expected to trust a leader who couldn't even get a website put together correctly when he had 2 years and the resources of the most powerful country in the world to do it, when he says Ebola won't come here.

The first order of business in the New World Order per the Georgia Guidestones is to:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However there's one problem for the NWO subscribers, that being that there are already 7 billion people on the face of the Earth. That means that in order to get to the levels they desire, they'd have to find a way to kill off 6.5 billion people. What better way to do that than to accomodate the spread of an infectious disease with no cure that is capable of mutating to be more easily transmitted in a moments notice?

The UN has always been a danger to the world and a front for the New World Order. It strives to streamline every country with what it considers international norms and remove the concept of sovereignty, and as of late has found itself an ally in the US government. Our government is becoming more collectivist every day. So why would our government not take the ONE step that makes the most sense to protect the collective and block non-essential flights to and from Liberia? Think about it.

DISCLAIMER: I don't necessarily believe this is what is going on, but it's kind of an interesting and thought provoking conspiracy theory to ponder. What also will be quite interesting, is to see how many posters completely ignore this disclaimer and proceed to calling me a nut job anti-gov. shill who needs to readjust his tin foil hat. Such is life......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2014, 06:13 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,086,202 times
Although I do not believe that really,I DO KNOW that the CDC is one of the most worthless gov expenditures we have...not even good at tracking flu virus's,much less anything else...they are a false sense of security and in a lot of cases do more harm in the proper treatment of disease than good(per their recommendations for treatment that is) and I (and millions like me)am living proof.

Old 10-04-2014, 06:15 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
We're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-04-2014, 06:15 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,231,938 times
I have thought about that, I don't think it's crazy at all. What other first world countries is Ebola allowed to spread to freely besides the U.S.? What other country is sovereign like the U.S. and needs to be brought down in order to have a centralized world government?

Old 10-04-2014, 06:33 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,086,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
We're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets have a BBQ before we go then...some may have a looooooong BBQ after they leave too tho

Old 10-08-2014, 05:22 PM

221 posts, read 380,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
The CDC came out today and said that blocking flights to and from the infected countries would actually be more of a detriment because it would prevent humanitarian aid from getting to ground zero to contain the virus and prevent it's spread. For that reason, we are expected to believe that we must keep our borders open not only to humanitarians and important people, but also to the riff-raff coming here on tourist visas and the like. How stupid are we to bvelieve such nonsense, and then tolerate it when it is our very lives at stake here? Our only safeguard from this disease is to trust that some tourist from Liberia is telling the truth when they say they've not been exposed? That is supposing they themselves would even know, considering no signs or symptoms are clear for up to 21 days. I call bull. There's something far more sinsiter at play here.

The #1 common sense step to reducing risk of spread is containment and isolation. It's the first thing they do in a Hospital when someone has a highly contagious disease..... isolate you from the outside world. Yet, we are expected to trust a leader who couldn't even get a website put together correctly when he had 2 years and the resources of the most powerful country in the world to do it, when he says Ebola won't come here.

The first order of business in the New World Order per the Georgia Guidestones is to:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However there's one problem for the NWO subscribers, that being that there are already 7 billion people on the face of the Earth. That means that in order to get to the levels they desire, they'd have to find a way to kill off 6.5 billion people. What better way to do that than to accomodate the spread of an infectious disease with no cure that is capable of mutating to be more easily transmitted in a moments notice?

The UN has always been a danger to the world and a front for the New World Order. It strives to streamline every country with what it considers international norms and remove the concept of sovereignty, and as of late has found itself an ally in the US government. Our government is becoming more collectivist every day. So why would our government not take the ONE step that makes the most sense to protect the collective and block non-essential flights to and from Liberia? Think about it.

DISCLAIMER: I don't necessarily believe this is what is going on, but it's kind of an interesting and thought provoking conspiracy theory to ponder. What also will be quite interesting, is to see how many posters completely ignore this disclaimer and proceed to calling me a nut job anti-gov. shill who needs to readjust his tin foil hat. Such is life......

I totally agree with you. I've posted on the NJ thread about Ebola. Why did Gambia enact a travel ban against affected areas, but not the U.S.? The only countries that won't get a few Ebola slip-ins are those that will refuse the entry of passengers from Ebola hot spots. We may all be safe 'for now'...but just like the zombie movies where it takes a while for the walking dead to get everywhere...that's what we will be dealing with. As soon as a few go to hospitals, the unraveling will begin.

Old 10-08-2014, 05:35 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
I know that somebody involved with its creation added the date marker : " 2014" to that Georgia Guidestone a few months back. A travel ban makes sense but remember that stupid is the new normal in Washington DC.

Old 10-08-2014, 05:36 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
You are not gonna get ebola, put down the fear stick and move on with your life.

Old 10-08-2014, 05:41 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,936,194 times
Leaders? Protecting ? ok.

So which is it? Are they your leaders who you feel should protect you or are they trying to off you?

Old 10-08-2014, 06:08 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,936,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I know that somebody involved with its creation added the date marker : " 2014" to that Georgia Guidestone a few months back. A travel ban makes sense but remember that stupid is the new normal in Washington DC.
There maybe a travel ban or restriction at some point. Like most things they need it to appear as if asked for though.
More people die from the flu every year.

Hmmm, looks like this maybe the case. Interesting. Is this on private property?
the tap: Georgia Guidestones 2014 - Chris Spivey has spotted ...
This said they removed it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Also interesting. Some pseudonym commissions it, but the county owns the land?
quote:
Elbert County owns the Georgia Guidestones site. According to the Georgia Mountain Travel Association's detailed history: "The Georgia Guidestones are located on the farm of Mildred and Wayne Mullenix..."[8] The Elbert County land registration system shows what appears to be the Guidestones as County land purchased on October 1, 1979.[9][10][non-primary source needed]
The monument was unveiled in March 1980, in front of 100 people.[11] Another account specifies March 22, 1980 and says 400 people attended.[2]

Last edited by CDusr; 10-08-2014 at 06:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies