Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2014, 10:40 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Pentagon Scare Update:

As previously posted, vomiting woman does not have Ebola. She has admitted to lying about recent travel to West Africa. She has not recently traveled anywhere.

Reportedly, she works for Total Spectrum, a DC lobbying firm.
She should be prosecuted. She caused quite a bit of hubbub.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2014, 10:40 PM

17,427 posts, read 14,650,567 times
It seems the public has been updated fairly regularly - even with video - of the first nurse.

But not a peep about the condition of Nurse Vinson. Methinks she's not doing that well.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:47 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludja View Post
She should be prosecuted. She caused quite a bit of hubbub.

that or give her a bill for all the chaos she caused..

Old 10-17-2014, 10:58 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
that or give her a bill for all the chaos she caused..

I'll settle for both.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 10-18-2014, 12:07 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAGeorge View Post
What people fail to understand is there is no cure for a virus...Just like the flu it mutates and thats why a flu shot is given every year......Get a cold sore on your lip and you have it for the rest of your life,,,It doesn't die, a virus is not a living thing that can be killed...I've come to the conclusion that 9 out of 10 people don't remember a thing from biology classes,,or never had them..
I don't think we're going to see any outbreak here but only because the people are pissed and the politicians finally noticed. It's so wicked in it's present form and the fact that like every virus it mutates. That makes it an imperative to keep the highest vigilance and keep it isolated. Even when and if the Ebola is no longer in anyone in Africa,,It will come back there,as it has,over and over again....
But one must note that Ebola has distracted the 100% plus increase of Enterovirus D68 in the USA that started up this summer...It's here and will be in all 50 states this time next year....but no one want's to talk about that little beauty. Open borders,,,that mindset has to change.

Ebola: Nigerian government confirms receiving nano silver experimental drug - YouTube

"This of course, would have the effect of taking just about every commercial colloidal silver product off the market forever, since few companies could afford the expensive environmental impact reports costing hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars."

Colloidal Silver Kills Viruses

BUY NOW!

Old 10-18-2014, 12:42 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Belize rejects John Kerry's plea to take in possible Ebola patient from cruise ship.

Ebola: Texas hospital employee quarantined in Belize - CNN.com

I can't blame Belize.
Only America has open borders.

Old 10-18-2014, 01:45 AM

654 posts, read 1,250,837 times
The perfect Ebola Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcLiwsjvj04

[MOD CUT/copyright violation]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-18-2014 at 07:27 AM..

Old 10-18-2014, 03:29 AM

131 posts, read 182,756 times
Default I am seeing lots of people suddenly walking around with masks to protect them against EBOLA!

In Japan you see about every third person walking around wearing a mask.

#052 Face Masks | 365 Awesome Things about Japan

Maybe the Ebola outbreak in America is going to have America following this trend. I am seeing more and more Americans walking around with the same type of facial masks they wear in Japan.

I asked a couple people who were wearing them why, and they said to protect themselves from Ebola.

(I just laughed!) Your thoughts about America's naïve belief that a facial mask is going to protect them against this deadly event?

Old 10-18-2014, 03:57 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
I never believe anything that comes out of these 2 lying worthless organizations!

At the meeting on Wednesday, officials said, Mr. Obama placed much of the blame on the C.D.C., which provided shifting information about which threat category patients were in, and did not adequately train doctors and nurses at hospitals with Ebola cases on the proper protective procedures.

Administration officials also said Mr. Obama felt that the United States needed to intensify its Ebola efforts because the World Health Organization was “slow to react to this,” an official said.

Amid Assurances on Ebola, Obama Is Said to Seethe

Old 10-18-2014, 05:14 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I never believe anything that comes out of these 2 lying worthless organizations!

At the meeting on Wednesday, officials said, Mr. Obama placed much of the blame on the C.D.C., which provided shifting information about which threat category patients were in, and did not adequately train doctors and nurses at hospitals with Ebola cases on the proper protective procedures.

Administration officials also said Mr. Obama felt that the United States needed to intensify its Ebola efforts because the World Health Organization was “slow to react to this,” an official said.

Amid Assurances on Ebola, Obama Is Said to Seethe
a real man and leader doesn't blame others for mistakes, what he admits is, there have been mistakes made and we're going to learn from it and change it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies