Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 08:29 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,611,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
That's right ,it is obvious that the posting has nothing to do with the sexual assault but to trash Muslims, in fact a racist posting.
Exactly. Fear of MUSLIM Substitute teacher? LOL

One of my first art school teacher is a Muslim man. He is hot, and he is a great teacher and a great man.

It is the radicals cause trouble, not all Muslims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2014, 08:32 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacationmacation View Post
Muslim substitute teacher charged with sexually assaulting 16-year-old male student now facing 17 years in jail | Daily Mail Online

Substitute teacher sexually assaulted 16-year-old student, authorities say | NJ.com

It feels like you cannot trust substitutes/teachers nowadays with your children. I'm quite shocked that even a Muslim lady would do that especially due to capital punishment according to Islamic Sharia Law, and she seem to be an observant Muslim.

Is her penalty fair? What do you think of this?
I think they should stone her.

Old 11-23-2014, 08:35 AM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Where were these teachers when I was in school.

Sexual assault sounded pretty good to me when I was 16...especially by a cute teacher.

LOL.. the laws probably were written to protect kids like you. (and I say this in a light hearted way)

Old 11-23-2014, 08:40 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
There are Muslims perverts in the world, shouldn't be a shock.

But the news article has hidden agenda, no need to repeatedly point out she is Muslim, who cares she is Muslim?

If I were the 16 year old boy, I would perhaps be very sad that my sub teacher is now a jailbird.
I believe the subliminal message the repeated use of the word Muslim is trying to convey here is contradictory nature of the situation in considering of the tenet of their religion that subjugates the female to wearing of the burqha, hijab, nichab and other full body/head coverings is based upon them NOT making themselves "suggestively" attractive to males.

It's that little conundrum that their religion implies that all men cannot control their urges and this being a normal condition; it thereby falls upon the female adherent to cover herself or risk condemnation for being an adulteress or temptress by default. How fugged-up is that?

So here we have, on the face of it, a case of an adherent willingly complying with the head covering silliness but then in actuality, being the temptress of Muhammad's admonitions.

We tolerate this nonsense in nations founded upon freedom of expression, individual liberty being of paramount importance and equality of sexes........WHY? Oh right, it's a religion..........

Old 11-23-2014, 08:48 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
LOL.. the laws probably were written to protect kids like you. (and I say this in a light hearted way)
No, no...please don't protect me! I wanna be victimized.

Old 11-23-2014, 08:52 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
I believe the subliminal message the repeated use of the word Muslim is trying to convey here is contradictory nature of the situation in considering of the tenet of their religion that subjugates the female to wearing of the burqha, hijab, nichab and other full body/head coverings is based upon them NOT making themselves "suggestively" attractive to males.

It's that little conundrum that their religion implies that all men cannot control their urges and this being a normal condition; it thereby falls upon the female adherent to cover herself or risk condemnation for being an adulteress or temptress by default. How fugged-up is that?

So here we have, on the face of it, a case of an adherent willingly complying with the head covering silliness but then in actuality, being the temptress of Muhammad's admonitions.

We tolerate this nonsense in nations founded upon freedom of expression, individual liberty being of paramount importance and equality of sexes........WHY? Oh right, it's a religion..........
I am not going to pretend that I understand Muslim religion, I really don't. I also am not going to pretend that I can speak for all Muslims.

But seriously, it is pretty naive to believe that ALL Muslims think exact the same or want to follow Sharia law.
I know a lot of Muslims women who dress just like myself, they wear mini skirt in the summer and they wear high heels. They show off their legs and cleavage and what is wrong with that?

I don't understand why do we have to demonize all Muslims simply because we have radical Muslims in our country and abroad.

There is a forum moderator Woodraw Li. He said that everybody has a different opinion about Muslim but Muslim simply don't think, act, dress the same way. (sorry I don't remember his exact words) but I think he is right about that.

Old 11-23-2014, 08:52 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,593,562 times
Quote:
Exactly. Fear of MUSLIM Substitute teacher? LOL

One of my first art school teacher is a Muslim man. He is hot, and he is a great teacher and a great man.

It is the radicals cause trouble, not all Muslims.
By posting such a thread, the author wanted to make sure, everybody will stop at the Muslim religion of the teacher and start bashing Muslims in general, even though religion has nothing to do with the action.

We still remember the Church scandals where Priests sexually abused kids for years, nobody says that Christianity is an ugly religion that promotes pedophilia ?

Old 11-23-2014, 08:59 AM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
I agree that her religion is irrelevant. However this is more common than one might think.

Rachel Respess and Shelley Dufresne - Notorious teacher sex scandals - Pictures - CBS News

Old 11-23-2014, 09:11 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,593,562 times
Quote:
I am not going to pretend that I understand Muslim religion, I really don't. I also am not going to pretend that I can speak for all Muslims.

But seriously, it is pretty naive to believe that ALL Muslims think exact the same or want to follow Sharia law.
I know a lot of Muslims women who dress just like myself, they wear mini skirt in the summer and they wear high heels. They show off their legs and cleavage and what is wrong with that?

I don't understand why do we have to demonize all Muslims simply because we have radical Muslims in our country and abroad.

There is a forum moderator Woodraw Li. He said that everybody has a different opinion about Muslim but Muslim simply don't think, act, dress the same way. (sorry I don't remember his exact words) but I think he is right about that.
It's been going on forever on this forum, just read the names of people who post hate threads against Muslims and you know who they are, the average American doesn't have such hatred towards Muslims.
These are groups that are creating problems between Americans and Muslims, so they can gain from it.

If you're Muslims, defend Muslims or just disagree with certain ideas then you're portrayed as Jihadist, radical, or a Hamas supporters and it's done in purpose.
It's a tactic that use to work but not anymore, Americans can't be fooled all the time

Old 11-23-2014, 09:16 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Saying that women by virtue of their anatomy can't commit rape ignores the legal definition of rape which is forced or non consensual in nature
Saying women can't be guilty of rape might work in Baghdad but not here
I got friends from there being a kid there is not Disneyland
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies