Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 06:07 PM

260 posts, read 195,687 times

Advertisements

It amazes me that someone could have such a stubborn mindset to believe that having so many children without an independent means to support them is alright. This is the type of thing that happens to people if they have no sensible option other than to feel like breeding as a statement, for attention, for money. Externally/internally, no support, no one to offer an option... It is sad. Abused from childhood no doubt and unlike some posters here I don't blame her race as I've seen people of a lighter shade do the very same sort of thing.

Mental illness. Even if she had the wherewithal to pay for them it would still be kinda crazy, but her burden if that is what she actually wanted and could afford. And no government program short of sterilization could have prevented it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2014, 06:09 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,260,660 times
She is quite smart.

She got the village to raise her kids.

Old 12-08-2014, 06:12 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,540,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluntBoo View Post
It amazes me that someone could have such a stubborn mindset to believe that having so many children without an independent means to support them is alright. This is the type of thing that happens to people if they have no sensible option other than to feel like breeding as a statement, for attention, for money. Externally/internally, no support, no one to offer an option... It is sad. Abused from childhood no doubt and unlike some posters here I don't blame her race as I've seen people of a lighter shade do the very same sort of thing.

Mental illness. Even if she had the wherewithal to pay for them it would still be kinda crazy, but her burden if that is what she actually wanted and could afford. And no government program short of sterilization could have prevented it.
Bingo on the second paragraph. Mentally ill people are allowed to breed, and I see no solution in a free society.

Old 12-08-2014, 06:52 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,982,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
And populating the democratic party.

Even though the tax payer is paying her and her kids way Adams said she wasn't planning on more children, but "whatever God wants to happen is okay with me."
I'm quite sure her children are not a result of immaculate conception.

She's overriding any supernatural event with her own decisions.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:11 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,128,259 times
Every time I read another post about these "takers of the system" my blood pressure goes up....She is raising yet another generation of "takers" so instead of one person taking money out of our pockets soon there will be 16!!! We all say it isn't right and even a liberal has to see that she is cheating the system. Maybe if she had a JOB she wouldn't be so busy being a baby factory!!! How can we put a stop to welfare?....It had enough decades to prove it doesn't work....I have an idea.....Stop paying the welfare checks and give the money to social security so we can pay back the people who paid INTO the system....

Old 12-08-2014, 08:50 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,983,083 times
she is not teaching any children anything in my family. its the parents job to teach them lessons for life.

Old 12-08-2014, 09:32 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,837,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
This has been around for years. Who knows how many kids she might have now.
It first aired in 2010 and got a lot of attention before the 2012 election. Someone posts it about once a quarter.

She became pregnant with her 16th child in 2012.

She made local Tampa News when the Police came to her 6 bedroom house to talk to one of her sons about a crime. Reportedly all hell broke loose and the kids and perpetual mama attacked the officers. The police used a taser on mama. She claimed Police brutality.

Tampa DCP worked to keep the family together because it would cost more to put all these kids into foster care. Too bad. This woman is an unfit parent.

Fortunately, situations as extreme as this and Octomom are far and few between.

Old 12-08-2014, 11:40 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,540,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
It first aired in 2010 and got a lot of attention before the 2012 election. Someone posts it about once a quarter.

She became pregnant with her 16th child in 2012.

She made local Tampa News when the Police came to her 6 bedroom house to talk to one of her sons about a crime. Reportedly all hell broke loose and the kids and perpetual mama attacked the officers. The police used a taser on mama. She claimed Police brutality.

Tampa DCP worked to keep the family together because it would cost more to put all these kids into foster care. Too bad. This woman is an unfit parent.

Fortunately, situations as extreme as this and Octomom are far and few between.
Very true, which makes these "look at this freak" threads, used in an attempt to make some political point, totally fallacious out of the gate.

Old 12-09-2014, 02:50 PM

29,223 posts, read 22,437,924 times
How many people are like Angel? Not very many at all, so let's make a whopping huge generalization using a few people as the scapegoats.

How about a good old fashioned stoning? That ought to teach 'em a thing or two...

Old 12-09-2014, 03:21 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,260,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
How many people are like Angel? Not very many at all, so let's make a whopping huge generalization using a few people as the scapegoats.

How about a good old fashioned stoning? That ought to teach 'em a thing or two...
It just might at that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies