Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 02:13 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I'm saying the country is growing weary of the right wingers' continual political grandstanding. No one pays attention to them any more but the echo chamber. They have earned the great big YAWNS they get from everyone else. They've been at it for five years with nothing to show for it. This will be more of the same.

But, hey, got to fill the hours with something until the Benghazi hearings fire up again, so the country can go back to ignoring that. I'm so glad the Republicans are focused on the needs of the nation. (Yeah, that was a joke. )
I guess you missed the last election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2014, 02:17 PM

7,503 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Oh, gee, did this little dog and pony show take place today? I don't think anyone noticed. In other words, it got all the attention it deserved.
The depth of understanding in your post clearly shows Gruber was targeting your class of voters.

It's very easy to ignore facts when folks live off freebies..

Old 12-09-2014, 02:28 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Oh, gee, did this little dog and pony show take place today? I don't think anyone noticed. In other words, it got all the attention it deserved.
The election of November says otherwise.

Old 12-09-2014, 02:30 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The election of November says otherwise.
Get back to me when the Republicans actually do something. Other than political grandstanding. That show has been in reruns for years now.

Old 12-09-2014, 02:50 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Maybe swallowing his own lies caused o's sore throat?

I hope Gruber get's a sore throat too, but I don't think it will happen....

Old 12-09-2014, 02:54 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Get back to me when the Republicans actually do something. Other than political grandstanding. That show has been in reruns for years now.
They likely won't do anything but that doesn't negate that people have paid attention and have taken out against the (D)'s because they don't like being lied to and called stupid.

Old 12-09-2014, 03:14 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
So, you'd embrace the Republican party if they passed a law essentially forcing every citizen to buy a product from private corporations?

That was the Democrats claim to fame.

Old 12-09-2014, 03:21 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
I'm saying the country is growing weary of the right wingers' continual political grandstanding. No one pays attention to them any more but the echo chamber. They have earned the great big YAWNS they get from everyone else. They've been at it for five years with nothing to show for it. This will be more of the same.

But, hey, got to fill the hours with something until the Benghazi hearings fire up again, so the country can go back to ignoring that. I'm so glad the Republicans are focused on the needs of the nation. (Yeah, that was a joke. )
Somebody was clearly napping on election day.

Old 12-09-2014, 03:22 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
We'll get back to you in January, then. The GOP has done things, but they've been blocked at every turn by the Dem-controlled Senate. Not to worry, those days are gone.

Old 12-09-2014, 03:33 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:

I don't see Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid large and in charge.
Let's see, since Obama took office, Congress has culled 80 members of the Democrat party and replaced them with Republicans. To the point, the Republicans will hold both houses of congress..... Ya, real weary.

I am fairly positive, it is the Democrats that the country has grown weary of.
Did you not crawl out from under the rock to witness the 2014 mid-terms. It was an ass whoop'n.

You are Gruber's target market....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies