Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 06:13 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times

Advertisements

“The statistics have proven we don’t commit more crimes than anyone else, but we’re more likely to get stopped, detained and arrested,” Wilson said. “The word is getting out and people are more aware of it,” she says.

But where do those statistics come from?

Read more: Articles: Racial Fairy Tales from the NAACP
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2014, 06:25 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,051,710 times
I wouldn't be surprised if that were true but when it comes to murder stats a dead body is a dead body.

I also strongly suspect it's because they are so open about it, the black population in my county is about 2%. If I wanted to buy drugs right this instant I'm going to head to those black neighborhoods to do it. Drug sales are probably just as prevalent in the white neighborhoods but they aren't standing on the corner trying to sell them either.

Old 12-11-2014, 06:29 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
“The statistics have proven we don’t commit more crimes than anyone else, but we’re more likely to get stopped, detained and arrested,” Wilson said. “The word is getting out and people are more aware of it,” she says.

When one fails to recognize that there is a problem, there will never be a solution to that problem.

Old 12-11-2014, 06:37 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,839,139 times
Quote:

Black delusion strikes again. Black arrogance not far behind.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:24 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,970,936 times
This has been a known true statement. Blacks are charged and prosecuted more for their crime than Whites. I don't think anyone with their right mind would be convinced of anything different.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:31 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,535,936 times
Man, how does a black person leave the house at all. So much violence from whites and cops and boogeymen around every corner. They keep getting arrested on their way to the library to check out Bertrand Russell books. It's as if there is some grand conspiracy to keep them down or something. I feel for them, especially since most of them are unable to get an ID card for voting. According to my white media overlords this is because of racism.

What a terrifying world to live in. To have not any control over their lives and to be at the complete mercy of these racist hateful people who focus all possible attention on making the lives of 13% of our population a living hell.

Poor, poor souls.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:33 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
This has been a known true statement. Blacks are charged and prosecuted more for their crime than Whites. I don't think anyone with their right mind would be convinced of anything different.
You're right, of course. Now watch as all those who are not "in their right mind" flock to the thread and prove that you're right.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:42 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
It has been shown that drug usage rates are higher among whites than blacks-and higher among the more affluent than not yet the majority of people incarcerated under the LONGEST and COSTLIEST WAR in US history are black and poor.

If we truly want equal societies we must end the War on "Drugs" YESTERDAY!

Old 12-11-2014, 09:43 AM

39,870 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:

One more idiot pandering to the perpetual victims. I suspect most successful, educated black people would consider her just as stupid as most intelligent (aka non-liberal) whites would.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:52 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
How do you know that white people are committing crimes if they aren't arrested for it? I've been in some lily-white areas. I didn't see any crime going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies